View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Sergey8458 (Offline)
New to JF

09-07-2011, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
What he's trying to say is that you should type "work in Japan" in the search portion on the top of the screen.

You will find many people want to do the same as you, but you will realize it is much more difficult than someone going to your place and trying to do it. You need a work visa and for that you need a job . That job will sponsor you and that's the way you get the visa. It's not very easy because Japanese would rather hire a Japanese person to do the same thing you would do. The advantage a Japanese person has is that he can speak Japanese and I'm pretty sure you can't. They would hire a Japanese over a foreigner much more often than the other way around.

There is an alternative though. You can go there on a tourist visa and try to stay there illegally. No one will rent you an apartment because your papers are not in order and work will be hard to find. If they catch you, they will deport you and you will never be able to return to Japan.

But you can get all that information from reading all the threads in this forum about "work in Japan".
I think I get you. So you answer my question. We could be just friends. I have a lot of time for this winter. of caurse I know this forum. I get some imagination on how Japan live
so you learn more english for more people around the world
If you have any question on the Sakhalin I could help here