(#41 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
09-14-2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutekidane View Post
Well, masses will rise up is wishful thinking, the elite control the masses with TV, radio and newspaper. I will have to see it to believe that the masses in the US will do such a thing. Plus the people in the US are clueless about the whole world. The political class is totally corrupt and slave of the billionaires. One example of how clueless Americans are: the US meddles in almost every corner of the globe, specially in the middle east to get cheap oil and to help Israel, but when 9/11 happens, they say: Oh these Muslims hate our freedom, where the reality is that the US has been doing everything possible to deprive Muslims of their freedom, propping up dictators and kings. Then they attack two Muslim countries and end up killing several hundred thousand people. With Arab Spring this has changed just recently, as the US now sees no other choice but to help Arabs with their struggle for freedom. So if you are hoping and depending on the masses to rise up, fat chance that it will happen. Like the movie matrix, their mind is in a dream land. What ever the media spoon feeds them, they believe.
Thank you once again for grouping an entire population into one insult and using that insult to base your opinion on.

I am an American and i am by no means clueless about the world nor am i someone that believes everything thats in the media. I am willing to bet that i have lived for an extended amount time in more countries and absorbed more cultures than you have in my 32 years on this planet.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have killed thousands of innocent people that is a fact. However, the US is not responsible for all of them and for you to suggest so means you are truly biased. For example the Tailban blew up a bus full of kids that were going to school this week. Why? because they said the children on the bus were allied with the Government. CHILDREN!!!!! so dont stand here and tell me that the US is responsible for all civilians deaths. Dont stand here and tell me that every single American is clueless about the world.

You seem to see everything in black and white which is a very screwed view of the world. The US by no means is a saint however its funny that for 5 decades when someone needed help we went our soldiers died, we gave aid when people here in our country went hungry. Its funny how Americans are the first to donate money, food and supplies whenever there is a natural disaster and we do it the most out of any other nation. You are using our political leaders as your model for all Americans American is not just an extension of its Government. Well majority of Americans are just normal people trying to make a living and raise their families and even when they dont have much they still find ways to donate to the less fortune in other countries. Its funny how people like you always forget the good but remember all the bad about the US.

But im going to stop now because your comment really pissed me off and its not wise to try to write coherently when angry.

Last edited by Sinestra : 09-14-2011 at 04:50 PM.