View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
Syrian people killed every day !!! where are you humans !! - 10-04-2011, 11:03 PM

You all know what happens in Syria, crimes everywhere ..
Since a period , a few group of people came and arrested 20 children and executed them by firing squad in Homs ..
2500 people HAVE BEEN KILLED HERE !!
There are three things that kill innocent people in Syria : American , Russian , Arabic and Western Government, the ruling regime in Syria, the stupidity of some people in Syria who use weapons ..
Security Council is only Funny Theatre !! , I don't care what happens in the Security Council ....
The United States and Russia want their interest ,The Syrian regime doesn't serve the interests of United States , The Syrian regime serves the interests of Russia, the Syrian regime killed people, and people defend themselves and killing the soldiers, no one cares about the Syrian blood, no one cares about morality or human blood, it's a world of interests and interests only, a lot of people had been killed in Gaza and the United States have supported Israel ....
A lot of people only interested in sex, and sit on the beach, drinking alcohol, drug, buy modern vehicles, styling their hair in a strange and silly style to To draw the attention of people , and shows the people and says :" Look at my hair!! It's beautiful!! " then his freinds say: Waaaaaaaaaaawww ........... And other silly things that people became interested in them while the people starve in Somalia and the people in Palestine and Syria die by bullets...
When I see people like these , I hate myself as a human !!!
So Who lose finally ?? The Syrian people, all humanity is losing here, Damn to the language of interests !!! you stupid humans!! There is a thing is more important than interests , that thing is love, that thing is the cooperation in order to build a future for all and know the purpose of our existence ...
I still believe that there are still good people and they want everyone to live happiness regardless of the language of interest ....
I do not want from the Western and Easten people to help us by sending NATO warplanes and shelling here and there , I just want from them to get out to the streets in the thousands and Sympathize the Syrian people for their sacrifices ​​for Their country, The Syrian people went down to the street, men , womens and children to face the bullets of security forces and the military and guns, topless, they want the demands of human , as well as facing America's attempts to interfere in its affairs, one word dropped all this blood : WE WANT FREEDOM !!!

Last edited by Kozyra : 10-04-2011 at 11:22 PM.