Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#487 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
04-21-2007, 04:09 PM

I tried my hardest to stay standing but the pain in my thigh made me fall down next to Swift. Had he really meant what he just said? I didn’t expect the guy that had just tried to kill me a few seconds ago to love me. His motionless body rests on the ground next to me. I was still trying to figure out all that had just happened when it dawns on me that Swift might die. I pulled my body up on the wall of the cave and tried to walk towards the opening of the cave to try to get help but the excruciating pain made my crawl towards the opening. I knew no one would be in the town below us, but I had to try and get help. I looked back at Swift one more time. His face was growing paler and paler by the second. The puddle of blood that surrounded his body grew.

“Swift, I love you too. Hold on ok?” I whispered to him, like he could actually here me. But after saying that, I somehow found the strength inside of me to get up and walk to the town nearby. I ran into a house and I found some bandages and other things to help Swift get better. I opened a cabinet and found a weird bottle that said “For bad injuries. Dangerous if not for bad injuries.” Well, it’s either this or nothing I thought to myself as I grabbed the bottle and hobbled back to the lair.

Swift was still lying there, the blood still slowly came out of his mouth. I took the bottle first and opened it. I sat him up and I opened his mouth.

“Come on Swift, just get this down and you’ll be ok.” I guess he understood that because as I poured the liquid down this throat, he swallowed it. He started to cough as the last of the liquid went into his body. His eyes opened up wide and in that second, I saw my world in his. I helped him dress his wounds.

“Suzette, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. I wasn’t thinking.” I put my finger to his lips. I leaned in and did something I never thought I would do. I kissed him.

**ok that’s all I got for right now. Hope ya like it Nard! Haha!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3