View Single Post
(#489 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-22-2007, 12:06 AM

***Hahaha Mu-mu-chan, thats funny ^_^
Yeah Nard-kun, Tatsu and Nozomi have been growing stronger over time. ***

Kaulus and Chikyuu were dealing their weight in damage. I had several cuts and scrapes upon me, but nothing was fatal. These dragons were more difficult to put down. Their hides were tougher, and their breath was more damaging. But with our combined hopes and wills the dragons eventually feel upon the earth, in a heaping pile of decay. Most of the Elite soldiers from Asgard had been slain. As I looked around the field, there were less then five. I watched as Nozomi front flipped over a dragon, and rammed her kodachi into the back of its head. Her prey's eyes went dead and it landed heavily upon the other Fallen...

One dragon in front of me thought he'd play the hero, as he mindlessly charged at me from the back row. Sora was drenched in blood, I felt as it hummed with ravenous anticipation, as the next one neared, and I was intoxicated by it's bloodlust. The dragon reached down to land a bite upon my shoulder, as his head neared, I drove three feet of hot steel down his throat. Blood hosed my chest, and arms.

Little by little the legion retreated back in the skies, and back into the darkness of the clouds. Victory overwhelmed me. The satisfaction of driving back the dragon's forces was wondeful. A full smile consumed my face. I looked at Nozomi, who was covered in as much blood as I was, she threw herself upon me, and put all her weight into my arms. I squeezed tightly, as the remaining Elites with us cheered.

But the false victory was short lived. The Elites grew quiet, and their view was fixed upwards..............

We all looked up, there we saw a Purple Dragon General, and the rest of the 100,000 soldiers come down from the clouds. Simultaneously, the dragon's shouted, "Give up Tatsu and Nozomi, you cannot win, join us back to the Dragon Lair, and be our prisoners, you will keep your small lives."

I wanted to shout "no" right back at them, but if I did that, then we would have almost 100,000 breaths of fire blowing down upon our heads. That would be the end for us. Kaulus was still, he was ready to strike, and Chikyuu was quiet under the ground below. He was also waiting for my word.

The purple Dragon leader landed in front of me. "I am Leinurus, the Dragon of Lightning, I suggest your surrender now, before my powers strike your wet bodies." The dragon snickered. I looked at Nozomi. She was frightened. She knew just as well as I did, that there was no way we were going to be able to defeat lightning in the pouring rain. But I didn't care, if I surrendered in defeat, then I would be a coward. I had to stay strong to the end. As fast as I could, I lept from the mud, pushing all my driving force out of my right foot. I aimed Sora in between his eyes, but Leinurus opened his mouth, and a white light escaped. All I felt after that was immense pain, and then.....

darkness............