JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
07-21-2008, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
*glomps Rin* been awhile ^_^

I would have to say Sasuke from Naruto.....Cuz every oen loves him and hes not even the main charater, and is always the conflict or is conected to the conflit at hand
Well then, no more story.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin244 View Post
Ah, I see. Usually I can't stand the girls in shoujo manga (that's why I read shounen and sometimes seinen). I dunno it's just sometimes they're too pushy or too clingy or plain. >.>

I don't mind if animes drag on (as long as there aren't too many filler episodes of course D: ) it's when they don't have enough episodes is when I get frustrated. *cough cough* Fooly Cooly.
Really?! I'm quite opposite! I can't watch shounen oriented anime, but I can read the manga perfectly fine. I prefer shoujo or anything for girls and women... I can relate to anybody, one way or another.

I'm obsessed with anything girl oriented, and I don't look like a girly girl. My inner-self is girly-girl.

Sometimes fillers are fun if they do random stuff, but I hate it when they catch up to the manga and make episodes with stuff that doesn't happen in the manga. Sometimes it's actually pretty good, but most of the time, it's totally irrelavent to the main plot.

I love FLCL! So much fun, but so randomly short. I don't like it when a series is forever (InuYasha) or too short (Elfen Lied). It gets me upset or really annoyed. lol

Another character I'd get rid of is the Chinese and American guy from Alice19th. SOOOO ANNOYING!!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Rin244 (Offline)
Nya~n

Send a message via Yahoo to Rin244
07-21-2008, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Really?! I'm quite opposite! I can't watch shounen oriented anime, but I can read the manga perfectly fine. I prefer shoujo or anything for girls and women... I can relate to anybody, one way or another.

I'm obsessed with anything girl oriented, and I don't look like a girly girl. My inner-self is girly-girl.

Sometimes fillers are fun if they do random stuff, but I hate it when they catch up to the manga and make episodes with stuff that doesn't happen in the manga. Sometimes it's actually pretty good, but most of the time, it's totally irrelavent to the main plot.

I love FLCL! So much fun, but so randomly short. I don't like it when a series is forever (InuYasha) or too short (Elfen Lied). It gets me upset or really annoyed. lol

Another character I'd get rid of is the Chinese and American guy from Alice19th. SOOOO ANNOYING!!
Nooooo D:
Well some shoujo are ok like Chobits (I love Chii!!! How could anyone hate her?)
For me, I love any horror themed anime or manga (the scarier the better ^^)

What I really hate though is when one anime is licenced in America but then one that's similar doesn't get licenced
ex: Shuffle! : licenced
School Days : no
Bleach : licenced
Gintama : no
Okaay Gintama is like Bleach's weird funny cousin, but still I love it. :3

Lol I have to agree with you on Inuyasha xDD
Elfen Lied was too sad, though. I cried more times than any other anime >.>
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Nooooo D:
Well some shoujo are ok like Chobits (I love Chii!!! How could anyone hate her?)
For me, I love any horror themed anime or manga (the scarier the better ^^)

What I really hate though is when one anime is licenced in America but then one that's similar doesn't get licenced
ex: Shuffle! : licenced
School Days : no
Bleach : licenced
Gintama : no
Okaay Gintama is like Bleach's weird funny cousin, but still I love it. :3

Lol I have to agree with you on Inuyasha xDD
Elfen Lied was too sad, though. I cried more times than any other anime >.>
I totally agree with you. I get really POed and these are animes that I really want to see. Usually, the mangas go out, which is another plus for me prefering manga over anime.

ZOMG! I LOVE HORROR! I love horror mangas, movies, and anime. It's part of my life. I love reading classic horror stories and my current favorite is The String of Pearls (AKA: original Sweeney Todd novel.).

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Rin244 (Offline)
Nya~n

07-21-2008, 04:25 AM

Uwaah!!!! Finally some one who likes classic horror! I've been trying to read Dracula myself.
What horror animes/manga have you watched/read? When it comes this month I'm going to start reading Higurashi no Naku Koro ni because I've already watched both seasons (waiting for the OVA to come out )
I also like Hell Girl and I've finished Death Note ^^
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Uwaah!!!! Finally some one who likes classic horror! I've been trying to read Dracula myself.
What horror animes/manga have you watched/read? When it comes this month I'm going to start reading Higurashi no Naku Koro ni because I've already watched both seasons (waiting for the OVA to come out )
I also like Hell Girl and I've finished Death Note ^^
*highfive*

Well, I have trouble watching anime. I don't have the money and I have dial-up, so I haven't seen so many horror-based animes. It's a lot harder to get.

I love The Cain Saga and Godchild. It's not really horror, but it's kind of a mystery and lots of blood. Same thing with Fairy Cube. It has the Gothic style and feels like horror.

I've read "The Dreaming" from this Aussie manga author, the ending was retarded, and I've watched Elfen Lied.

I want to buy that Gyo, Portus, and Uzumaki mangas. They look cool. I love dark stories that are not considered horror, but are close enough for me. Such as BusGamer and Wild Adapter. They're kind of dark, but not horror.

I play horror video games like there's no tomorrow, though. *droolz* Silent Hill. ♥

To stay ON-TOPIC:
I'd want to erase Gyokumen Koshu from Saiyuki because she's a BITCH!! But a major plot persony-bad-guy-person.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Rin244 (Offline)
Nya~n

07-21-2008, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
*highfive*

Well, I have trouble watching anime. I don't have the money and I have dial-up, so I haven't seen so many horror-based animes. It's a lot harder to get.

I love The Cain Saga and Godchild. It's not really horror, but it's kind of a mystery and lots of blood. Same thing with Fairy Cube. It has the Gothic style and feels like horror.

I've read "The Dreaming" from this Aussie manga author, the ending was retarded, and I've watched Elfen Lied.

I want to buy that Gyo, Portus, and Uzumaki mangas. They look cool. I love dark stories that are not considered horror, but are close enough for me. Such as BusGamer and Wild Adapter. They're kind of dark, but not horror.

I play horror video games like there's no tomorrow, though. *droolz* Silent Hill. ♥

To stay ON-TOPIC:
I'd want to erase Gyokumen Koshu from Saiyuki because she's a BITCH!! But a major plot persony-bad-guy-person.
Minus the classic horror and the wanting to read Uzumaki you = my best friend Caroline.
She doesn't have a lot of money and has dial up she also has The Dreaming but never bought the 3rd volume >.>

Uzumaki creeps me out D: *is haunted by spirals*
Some of the images are kind of distubing ;_;
I think you might like The Drifting Classroom *THINK* It's got more distubing images than Uzumaki and probablly more action. ^^
I can't help but laugh at the covers though. The kid always has the same expression: >:0

I've never played a horror video game *is a scaredy-cat* I'm a very jumpy person, so I hate it when things pop out at me. I saw the movie for Silent Hill, though.

Ack!! I need to stay on topic too:
Umm Matoi from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei because she's a stalker and is waaaaaaaaay too clingy to Itoshiki-san >.>
(#18 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-21-2008, 07:01 AM

I say no one cus then the anime wouldn't be the same. Just think....Naruto without Sasuke, sure people hate him [me included] but if he wasn't there...then where would the series go. Inuyasha without kikyo, it would be like 3 episodes. Inu and kag meet, inuyasha stays evil cus no kikyo means no naraku which means no fghting and no cause for inu and kagome to get closer.
so yeah....
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 07:46 AM

I do understand what you are saying... But I think that this thread is more of just saying you highly dislike a character. You should see me watch anime. A character I don't like? Automatically labeled "bitch."

It's really amusing when my friend Jessica and I make fun of characters we don't particularly like. LOL!!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Oni (Offline)
<3

Send a message via AIM to Oni Send a message via Yahoo to Oni
07-22-2008, 12:44 AM

Sakura from Naruto (not Shippunden though, that Sakura's not whiny and prissy) and the Class President from Code Geass (She's just really weird... I mean... cat suits? Come on...)

A Sonozaki at her finest (links may be spoilers):

http://higurashiualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
http://higurashicowbell.ytmnd.com/

Aishite mo ii kai?

Last edited by Oni : 07-22-2008 at 12:50 AM.