JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   All Time Favorite Saying!!!!!!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/27151-all-time-favorite-saying.html)

MC9876 10-27-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hinata2 (Post 779817)
you know what sauske you cannot beat me you don't have enough hatred and you know what you never will channel your hatred towards me and try to kill me- itachi to sauske

The last part from Naruto, when Sasuke fights Naruto, and after the battle says something like: I won't kill you, because I want to find my strength in a other way then my brother... That was badass

Naruto911 10-28-2009 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlybyron (Post 779858)
"If. . . If I were the rain. . . that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle. . . Would I be able to bind two hearts together?"
orihime ~ bleach

I really like that one too.
;)

Naruto911 10-28-2009 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC9876 (Post 779870)
The last part from Naruto, when Sasuke fights Naruto, and after the battle says something like: I won't kill you, because I want to find my strength in a other way then my brother... That was badass

Yeah, it totally was!!!

nobora 10-28-2009 03:49 AM

"There is no such thing as coincidence only fate.." -Yuko,XXHolicXX

onlybyron 10-28-2009 05:59 PM

"no commento" ~ one of the bounty's from bleach

Naruto911 10-28-2009 10:43 PM

A few more from Saiyuki:

"Next time you feel inclined to say something you'll regret......bite your tounge and save yourself some humiliation, idiot."
-Sanzo

"Getting wet in this cold is stupid. Get soaked to the skin."
-Sanzo, Goku, Gojyo, Hakkai

Even if there's no meaning in this life...at best, this world is a breeding ground for paranoia and selfishness. Instead of letting flowers bloom, I only want to scatter them.
_Sanzo, Goku, Gojyo, Hakkai

"Someday you'll let go of my hand. When you finally look to the far, far sky. I'll kick you from behind and laugh at you to hurry."
-Sanzo

"If you truly want to be happy, throw reason out the window.(I guess)"
-Dokugakuji

"Its only for themselves that people live and die."
-Goku and Kougaji

"Remember these last words. I will slowly close my eyes, so stay there and watch my vision is stained the color of blood when I speak of your face. Always when I speak of your face."
-Hakkai

"Its not logical. Dont laugh,though I'm reckless. Dont get in my way though Im trash."
-Goku

Gojyo: Listen, I don't really feel like cracking skulls today. So just go home, take a shit and go to bed, capiche?

Youkai: Wha...?! Hey! Are you making fun of us?!

2nd Youkai: Hey, hang on a sec. Check out that red headed guy. I heard a long time ago...that when a man and a youkai give birth to a child of taboo...it's born with crimson red hair and eyes.

1st Youkai: What, so you're sayin this guy is...a half-breed freak?! Your hair...is it red down there too? Well, freak? You're frickin' dead!

Gojyo: Wow. Your that interested...to get a peek at big man. Sorry fellas. I've gotta save it for the ladies.

Goku: Hey, it's black! Right Gojyo?(I saw you in the bath)

Gojyo: Shaddup, you.

Sorry its so much, when I get started its hard to stop.:vsign:

Kandierain15 10-28-2009 10:51 PM

Laugh your heart out
Dance in the rain.
Cherish the moment
Ignore the Pain.
Live, Laugh, Love
Bcuz lifes too short to be living with regrets -Dunno who
=] This has always been a favorite.!

onlybyron 10-28-2009 11:19 PM

"You're annoying me! Ken-chan's fighting, so don't bother me!"
(To Nnoitra) "If you attack me, Ken-chan'll be mad."
(To Ikkaku) "Shut up, pachinko ball!"
yachiru = win ^_'_'_^

Drend 11-08-2009 02:39 AM

"Listen to my song!" - Basara Nekki

and

"Missiles are stupid, listen to my song!" also by Basara Nekki.

Sainth 11-08-2009 11:17 AM

Naruto in japanese

Sasuke: "Usuratonkachi"

Why? because it describes their Relationship perfect ^^