JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#881 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-09-2007, 03:10 PM

Well I'll be an L!!! I don't care if I die or not!!!! MWHAHAHA!!!!!! Lol, that sounds pretty cool though! Wonder what L will say...

What will I say? I say----

Yeah.....I'm not helping....
(#882 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-09-2007, 03:21 PM

Ok, so I'm thinking we should tweak the storyplot a little... I mean, if we copied the anime/manga/movie exactly, then it'd be pretty boring, not to mention pointless >_< Hmmm... maybe I should be Misa? No! I was just joking!! XD~!!

Hmmm...

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#883 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-09-2007, 03:25 PM

*And the firmament rips open... a thundering ball of black flame hurtles out of it at dazzling speed... In moments two huge feathery wings rip out and the being glides through the night in a subtle dance of death... he looks this way and that way, eager for some victims to feed his life force....BAM! POW!.. .. . he didn't look straight ahead so he ends up ramming right into the first tree ahead... A couple of unconcious minutes later he realizes the fact that breakneck speed isn't good when confronted with an obstacle ... but oh! Well that was an apple tree... Grabs and eats Ringu's*

Enter Ryuka! Everybody was taking on a character, so seeing as raito-kun and L's apprentice (Aoshi's apprentice in the non-DN world) are on, I figured Ryuka should make a dramatic entrance

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?

Last edited by AoshiShinomori : 04-09-2007 at 04:08 PM.
(#884 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-09-2007, 03:28 PM

Lol, friggin glad to see you, pal!!! Big, dramatic entrances as usual, that's good, means you're okay ^_^

Aoshi-kun, you should so do Ryuk, rofl! XD~!!!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#885 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-09-2007, 03:29 PM

Hmmmmm.....Do you think we should tweak the concept of using a death note? Maybe...hm, have like alchemic feel to it....? Hm....maybe I should type something up real quick...
I can see it now....'In the year 2100, the world is on the brink of destruction, the lost art of alchemy has been reborn'....

I wonder when L will get back from work....?

Lol, if you wanna be a girl...go...right..ahead...

YAY!!! AOS----erm, RYUK!!!!!! Nice entrance! ^_^

(#886 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

04-09-2007, 03:33 PM

@L's apprentice - Vesperd would so like that. It's like FMA and DN together!

@Raito - Great to see you too bud! ... Sorry I didn't come on yesterday, I was out meeting a friend and his family. I also watched Bleach so I could catch up on that anime. I've finished the Rescue arc so I'm going to begin the bount arc . Oh! And I just voted for Ryuk on rikku-dona's poll as well

and for heaven sakes Rikku-dona, keep the colour but change that font! It's so difficult to read (I'm just blind )

(#887 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-09-2007, 03:33 PM

Alchemy + Death Note... You always come up with the great ideas >_<"

It sounds really cool though More things to add ^_^

Awesome, Ryuk, do ya want some apples?

No problem, ahhh... the bounto arc.. It starts out sorta strange at first, but everything flows out pretty smoothly at the end ^^

(#888 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-09-2007, 03:36 PM

It was that good...? Hmmm, maybe I'll write a sample beginning, and we can all decide..... Is this better Aoshi? You're so funny!!!!!!!

Thanks for not voting for Light or misa!
(#889 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

04-09-2007, 03:38 PM

So continuing with Rikku-dona's story, I'm going to twist it so that L now holds the death note

"A cool but freaky looking teenager walks the morning streets of Kantou. His appearance stands out in the crowd, not because he looks smashing, not because he looks freaky, but because he looks so confident. There is a surreal sense of intelligence surrounding the individual. His steps are directed, his gait speaks of a goal. Everyone turns to look at him as he walks, but no-one looks at the falling book... The teenager makes a single sublte movement of his eyes to the right. To anyone, it is but a passing glance at the sky, but to this teenager it is much more..."

Before I go more into the story, I wanted to know if its really ok starting a DeathNote alternative story. If it is then all L supporters remember that I haven't named L yet

Edited:
Ringu! Ringu! I want Ringu!!!! *Slobbers all over Raito trying to outwit a Ringu from him *

Yep that's much better L's apprentice *Sorry I have bad vision >.<"*

Last edited by AoshiShinomori : 04-09-2007 at 03:43 PM.
(#890 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-09-2007, 03:41 PM

Lol, nice Aoshi! I'm writing a beginning story to, just in case, lol. Then we can mash up all out ideas in the end! Mashed potatos!