JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
robibita (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to robibita
Help! - 10-06-2007, 03:31 PM

Hello! I have recently moved here in the states and i would like ask how i can download anime episodes with english subtitles.. It seems this is no easy task! Maybe you guys know a website i can use or if it is possible to downloand from this site how to do so! I appriciate everyone's help!!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

10-07-2007, 01:58 AM

Torrents are normally the easiest way to do it nowadays. Get a program like Bit Torrent. I use something called Bit Tornado, personally. You can google these and download them for free. U Torrent is also another popular one. (the greek letter mu.)
Then you basically find a Torrent site for the Anime you want to download.
For example, Dattebayo are quite popular. So here is their site:

dattebayo fansubs, LLC

Once you go there, select a Torrent (file) you want to download. For example click "[DB] Naruto 219" and save it on your computer.
It is a small file size for now. (remember where it is saved.)
Find this file on your computer and double click it. It will open in your Torrent program you installed earlier and the Torrent will start to download. When it is complete, you will have the complete file on your computer.

Don't worry if it doesn't seem fast at first, an old Torrent normally needs some time to connect to people you can download from. These are called Seeds. The more Seeds there are, the faster your Torrent will download.
Anyway, all you need to do once you master this, is find fan subbing companies and their Torrent websites, like the one above.
Psychlo-Anime, Live-Evil, [RG], are some other well known ones and they all have different Anime to download.

Happy downloading

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#3 (permalink))
Old
El2IN (Offline)
Key's butterfly

Send a message via MSN to El2IN
10-07-2007, 02:02 AM

Sadly... the only one I know how to download is OHSHC. Sorry...
And G'luck.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
animesnowangel (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to animesnowangel
animeviewer.net - 10-27-2007, 04:26 AM

absolutely great website for all anime and you dont even have to downlaod the episodes, you can just watch em for free!!!!!! it great. animeviewer.net

.NET

remember that .net

There would be no back....without a front.

-Keila (me)

Think about it. It means that without one there is no other...love without hate...happiness without anger...black with no white...dirty with no clean....understand it. Ying Yang...we all have our differences and must learn to accept one another...we all need something to make us who we are. We all need support...we all have an angel.

My Words Of Wisdom