JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Sainth (Offline)
I> lost in darkness <I

07-12-2008, 08:53 AM

Nicki, dein neuer Avatar und deine neue Sig. sind einfach athemberaubend.

War is crippling humans but love destroys them
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
07-12-2008, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainth View Post
Nicki, dein neuer Avatar und deine neue Sig. sind einfach athemberaubend.
lol dankeschön xD ich hoff heut abend kann man das auch noch über meine sig sagen lol.... ich hab Kanji mein password gegeben er soll sie so hinbekommen (größe) wie er es will x)...

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
07-12-2008, 10:12 AM

ist eh schon so toll! gehts noch besser? na dann, ich freu mich schon! jetzt schau ich mir schon zum 12. mal blade trinity an! kann nicht genug davon kriegen!

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!

Last edited by Hellkite : 07-12-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Old
cassiechan (Offline)
~I ♥ Chocolate

07-12-2008, 10:31 AM

~eyyy! Hellkite und Nici...*totlach* was habt ihr da gestern geredet?? XD

[accepting requests]

Finished Orders:
~TokyoRain
~strawberryshinya

Currtenly Working on:

Your request?...

Japanese-German brother Narutocrazy101
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
07-12-2008, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGuy2 View Post
Why are all of these Germans speaking Nazi
you are completely wrong mister! sorry for you!

der typ ist echt das letzte! naja, egal. weiß es halt nicht besser. einfach ignorieren! hahahaha! und cassiechan, du kannst es eh lesen, aber gut. wir haben über sex und so geredet. naja, halt das übliche!

Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

07-12-2008, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Sorry I dont speak Nazi

well. look. this language is called german, understood?! and if you don´t speak this language get out of this thread! except, you wanna learn this language! i am persian, and not german, but i can speak this language perfect, as the other girls do here. they are really nice, so if you have a problem with them, come to me, and i will crush you! kapiche! understood?! getschekt?

d´accord. ok. ich hoffe er versteht es jetzt endlich! der nervt echt, aber egal. um den kümmere ich mich. lasst den nur mir über. ich mach ihn schon fertig!

Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

07-12-2008, 11:26 AM

oh mai oh mai. you do not understand me, even if i talk to you in english. what a pitty. i am in austria, and here, i speak very much german. the language does not have anything to do with nazis or hitler or so. hitler....was kinda failed experiment, kinda failed human. could have happened in each country. does not matter. i am the friend of this girls here, and if you hurt them, or get them on their nerves, you will have big problems with me! understood! i have some mighty forces standing beside me, important persons, you know. anyway, if you wanna talk here in german, or you wanna learn it, do so. otherwise, get out of here, now!

der ist ja schwerhörig. naja, macht nichts. das mach ich schon. ihr braucht euch nicht umbedingt einmischen.

Old
LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-12-2008, 11:31 AM

hallööle *wink*
oh man,die ns zeit is doch scho längst vorbei,also kloppt euch jezz net drum xD und dass es immer noch leute gibt,die deutsch gleich damit assoziieren..-.-
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

07-12-2008, 11:35 AM

Quote:
What can you and your nazis do to me, are you going to send storm troopers after me,

so far from what can tell you are going to put a plan into action on JF where it is like a concentration camp, where non nazi speaking people are killed
you just make me laugh, when you say this. hahaha! poor you. it seems that god has taken your brain away, or did not give you one. i am sorry for you, that you are mindless. what a pitty. jammerschade!
seems, you are weaker than i thought. you arguments are weak. sorry, but i do not speak to people, who are not at my level. sorry! call me a nazi (even if i am persian) call the girls nazis, but sorry, you won`t reach anything with this, exceot, the people will laugh at you. as i do now. you are a sad man. grils here will ignore you, and i will laugh at you.

so einen schwächling habe ich noch nie gesehen. was für ein erbärmliches wesen!

Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

07-12-2008, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittLeAnqeLAyumi View Post
hallööle *wink*
oh man,die ns zeit is doch scho längst vorbei,also kloppt euch jezz net drum xD und dass es immer noch leute gibt,die deutsch gleich damit assoziieren..-.-
ich lache ihn aus, und ihr ignoriert ihn am besten. ich tu ihn eh schon demütigen!