JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#211 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-30-2008, 10:14 AM

Speaking of alcohol eh, we're going to the woods (in some cabin) and camp Thursday to Saturday. Lots of barbecued stuff and ... potentially beer xD hahaha. I bet Felix is bringing cognac and tequila xD

Hey, Misa, guess what? I got the bloody thing running! Just going to add health, room movement, and a script or so, and then you need to be on the look-out! ///extremely off-topic rant.
(#212 (permalink))
Old
LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-30-2008, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
There is taste - it's just a horrible one! It burns >.<
yeah,i dont like it pure.. i prefer it with red bull^___^
but I'm not a great alcoholic and dont drink much though xD
(#213 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

04-30-2008, 11:57 AM

For me regular Vodka or Tequila or whiskey without no chaser.every once in awhile i will drink .

Last edited by Sutiiven : 04-30-2008 at 01:46 PM.
(#214 (permalink))
Old
YuriNakamore (Offline)
super secret spy

04-30-2008, 12:23 PM

I am 14 but that hasen't stopped me from drinking. I think my favorite is still a Martini. But I had something at a party and oh my goodness i felt that party for days after. I know i shouldent' but I'm not an addicted but I do share drinks every once and a while with my friends.

I’ll stop loving you, When diamonds never sparkle, and flowers cease to grow. When thunder doesn’t echo, and rivers do not flow. When hearts no longer wander, and hands are never held. When smiles are only memories and hope is never felt. When trees no longer blossom, and stars refuse to shine. When autumn has no falling leaves and winter never dies. When time has no more tomorrow and rainbows have no hue. When God alone commands me, Then I’ll stop loving you.

(#215 (permalink))
Old
SMGotenks (Offline)
New to JF

04-30-2008, 12:51 PM

I have never drunk beer.
Only wine sometimes.

Manga & anime site, Dragon Ball page, and anime quotes.
(#216 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
04-30-2008, 01:43 PM

Oh Alastor baby you are so dope that you drink beer with pizza!!!!!!!!

Why do you advertise it? Need a self-esteem boost? Wise words won't hide you at all.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#217 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
04-30-2008, 06:46 PM

O.o OMG You all started so young! Am I the only one who actually waited until I was legally old enough before trying alcohol? I was 21 when I tried my first drink. I'm 27 now and I drink so rarely that I'm not sure if you can even call it drinking. In the last year I've had 3 drinks. I drink only when I am with my friends and then only if I really want something. I've NEVER been drunk and I never plan to get drunk. I'm what I call a one drink girl. If I drink, it's with a meal and I drink water as well. Once my drink is gone, that's it. I don't get another. I'm fond of mixed drinks, especially pina coladas. I'm happy with my one drink. *shrugs* I just never want more than one. I've had sake. I can't say I'm really all that fond of it. I'm not fond of hard liquor and I can't even stand to smell beer, much less try it. Smells like piss to me. *gag* It's been my experience that if it smells bad it's sure not going to taste good. I drink only because I like the taste of the drink I order. It's like a small treat for me, nothing more. I can take it or I can leave it.

I really don't understand people who don't like the taste of the drink but drink it any way just to get drunk. If you don't like the way it tastes, just don't drink it. It's crazy. Why do you want to be so out of it that you have no idea what you're doing? If it's to escape for a while, I hate to tell you but you are going to have the exact same problems once you sober up again. My best friend in the entire world got drunk off her butt the first time we drank. She's a giggling drunk. (sorry, Anel but you are.) She couldn't even get back to our rooms with out help and had one hell of a hangover later. I saw the shape she was in. Do you really want to look like an idiot and embarass yourself? I sure don't.

I've seen what alcoholics do to families. My grandfather was one. Alcohol made him into a big abusive bully. He drank away the family's bill money and thought nothing of waking his 6 and 7 year old children out of a dead sleep to walk down to the bootlegger's house to get liquor in the middle of the night. His kids didn't have clothes or shoes, they didn't have school supplies or food, but he had something to drink. He was so bad that he would even drink hairspray to get alcohol. It killed him. He drank himself to-death. It takes such a huge toll on the family and friends as well. No one wants to watch their family member or friend go down that road.

(#218 (permalink))
Old
xtine (Offline)
Kimi wo mamoritai....

Send a message via Yahoo to xtine
05-01-2008, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post
Pure 40% vodka?
i don't know if it is pure 40% vodka the only thing i'm sure is that it is a vodka ice (1 bottle) ^^

never live in the past for you will never see the future-tin^~
=ramen club member
+belongs to juno's family
(#219 (permalink))
Old
xtine (Offline)
Kimi wo mamoritai....

Send a message via Yahoo to xtine
05-01-2008, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Vodka is really strong! You shouldn't be drinking that at 16. Depending on your weight it could entoxicate you with just one shot.
my cousin was the one who gave me a vodka ...and at first i thought it was just a softdrink ^^ ... so i drunk it straight ..

never live in the past for you will never see the future-tin^~
=ramen club member
+belongs to juno's family
(#220 (permalink))
Old
DManator (Offline)
JF Regular

05-01-2008, 03:51 AM

I'm 22 and I have maybe 4-6 beers a month. Most of my friends are away at college, it's no fun getting drunk by myself, that's why I don't drink that much.

I've only been drunk once, that night I had 5 beers, a pina colada, and 2 double shots of Ciclone rum.

Trivium's 4th album "Shogun" out 9/30 Metal 4 Life

He who walks the fire breathes Unlike the rest Living by the bloody creed
Kirisute gomen
Air of battle tasting stale Reeks of deceit Send the bitter straight to hell
Kirisute gomen
Quake has bred with the storm Conceiving war Wicked stampeding hordes
Kirisute gomen
He who spits the fire seethes All he detests Decapitating, bloody creed
Kirisute gomen