JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   What did you want to be when you were a child? And did you achieve it? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/12955-what-did-you-want-when-you-were-child-did-you-achieve.html)

Osamukundesu 03-05-2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunda (Post 419723)
Damn...I thought psychologists are not that popular.

I wanna be one too in the uk or here.

The subject here in the UK I think is quite popular! I know loads of people who are taking an A-level in it and considering it for uni. Also my science teacher in my other school tried to convince me it had become the new 'craze' :P so I think it is actually infact very popular(?)... I'm not too sure as I've never looked into it, but that was what I was told, but to be honest just do what you want (seems quite ironic in my situation, ah wells ^.^)

Thunda 03-05-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osamukundesu (Post 419737)
The subject here in the UK I think is quite popular! I know loads of people who are taking an A-level in it and considering it for uni. Also my science teacher in my other school try to convince me it had become the new 'craze' :P so I think it is actually infact very popular(?)... I'm not too sure as I've never looked into, but that was what I was told, but to be honest just do what you want (seems quite ironic in my situation, ah wells ^.^)

thats just bad for me....too bad.

Hyakushi 03-06-2008 12:15 AM

You know what I wanted to be a dog trainer Hahahaha XD I had a job like that for awhile before I went onto high school it was fun I got along better with dogs than people. You just can't get mad at a dog there just to cute XDDDDD but I just can't stand people specially the stupid ones <.<

Ive also always wanted to become a math teacher when i get out of the military then I'm going to become a math teacher, I was always into math for some reason I'm just so amazed how you can take something and make it do something you want it to do. No one has ever learned everything too math and i want to find out all I can maybe even solve those million dollar equations noone has figured out yet :D . I want to teach either High school Calc and trig or university level.

Ramones1976 03-09-2008 06:50 PM

When I was 14 I wanted to be a punk rocker lol, write songs, and play for a band. Some other ideas I had were archaeologist, physical therapist, and zoo keeper when I was 8.

forgotenmemory 03-09-2008 06:57 PM

I wanted to be the blue power ranger. ^^

ilovedaisuke7 03-09-2008 07:02 PM

I wanted to be a spy. XD

noodle 03-09-2008 07:04 PM

When I was younger, I wanted to become an astronaut... This is still possible with this Virgin space travel thing... But, I need money for that, so I'm just working towards that now.

Thunda 03-09-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 422887)
I wanted to be the blue power ranger. ^^

LMAO

:D :D :D

forgotenmemory 03-09-2008 08:21 PM

What? o_o SHIFT INTO TURBO! *dumb music begins to play as I turn into ranger* ^^

Tsuzuki 03-09-2008 08:31 PM

dunno XD I can't remember X) I watched to much Captain Tsubasa lol