LinkBack Thread Tools
(#221 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

08-06-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Yet you minimise the Tibetan incident because you "spent a month there, saw how it really was and now know that the Western media coverage of Tibet was all propaganda"... give me a break.

Seriously you're behaving just like a US neo-conservative complaining about the "liberal media conspiracy" and your defensive stance of China is the like a neo-con defending US policy as ultimately just and righteous despite all the evidence to the contrary.
Wtf are you talking about? Please, I invite you to quote me when I said me being in China shows me how the Tibet issue is all a big lie fabricated by the western media?

And I suggest you give me a break instead of talking like a big man and dodging anything thrown your way...

You know, you talk a lot, but you obviously hardly every read what anyone says, and if you ever do, you seem to skim through it and create your own opinion for the person in question. SO, sit back, get a coffee and READ instead of letting your fingers type a load of S...
(#222 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

08-06-2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
Wtf are you talking about? Please, I invite you to quote me when I said me being in China shows me how the Tibet issue is all a big lie fabricated by the western media?

And I suggest you give me a break instead of talking like a big man and dodging anything thrown your way...

You know, you talk a lot, but you obviously hardly every read what anyone says, and if you ever do, you seem to skim through it and create your own opinion for the person in question. SO, sit back, get a coffee and READ instead of letting your fingers type a load of S...
Well said as usual.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-07-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:

Dodging anything you've thrown my way?

I've dismissed your and Ivionk3y's conspiracy theory and the "evidence" to support it and have given my reasons. Can YOU not read.

All you and Ivionk3y have done is throw childish names at me and try and twist your and my words around to make the same stupid point time after time after I've given you perfectly good reason as to why you both are full of shit.

As for the whole month in China thing... well you seem to be so adamant to minimise the Tibet incident throughout the entire thread assuring us that China is a "good country". I'm saying it's irrelevant. The United States is also a "good country" but doesn't mean I'm going to minimise the blunders it has made in Iraq.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 08-07-2008 at 06:43 AM.
(#224 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-07-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
lol, dude... First you were pointing out the flaws of muslims, and now it's not a discriminatory comment? Wow... I give up... You indeed are a twat.
I missed this. I wasn't pointing out the "flaws of Muslims". Just a particular flaw that I believe they have. And it actually applies to all religions which profess some sort of truth without evidence (Is that not a flaw in logic?). I used Islam as an example because Ivionk3y is a Muslim.

For it to be discriminatory it would have to be a disrespectful, unreasonable. My comment was neither.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 08-07-2008 at 06:46 AM.
(#225 (permalink))
Old
xy10000 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to xy10000
Smile 02-20-2009, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
China has no interest in making the world a better place.

China is more populated than America, but certainly not as influential.

Is China doing things to make the world a better place? To be honest, no. They are desperately trying to make the country ready for the Olymipics in three weeks, so they have banned car-usage on thier citizens until the Olympics are over. Have you ever heard of that before?
Is that wong? This offer good environment for athletes .actually most people in Beijing support this . I'm living ang working in Beijing.
(#226 (permalink))
Old
xy10000 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to xy10000
Smile 02-20-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydelart View Post
I really can't say I have a solid opinion on the matter.

Generally, people are hard to predict. China becoming another Superpower may turn out to be either bad or good... or both; only time can tell for sure.

And, I'm not just saying this to take a neutral stance on things: it's the truth: life is full of surprises.
I agree with you! Two-edged .But we hope we can turn out to be good.
I'm Chinaese.
(#227 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-20-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xy10000 View Post

Is that wong? This offer good environment for athletes .actually most people in Beijing support this . I'm living ang working in Beijing.
Germans supported Hitler as well because he freed them from hebrews and gave them a huge increase in economy.

It's not reasonable to stop car-usage for everyone... cars are really needed there anyway.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#228 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul11 View Post

And Al Jezeera? No disrespect to you, but I trust Al Jezeera as much as I trust an enemy in my back yard., a fox in the hen house AJ has shown its anti-american/violent leanings.

There is nothing wrong with Al-Jazeera, all that it does is tell the truth about American Imperialism and makes sure the stories American officials dont want heard are made public. Probably ONLY americans would find Al-Jazeera offensive as they cannot come to term with how repugnant their country has behaved for the last like 70 years - the list of crimes and deaths of innocents is truly endless. However Americans are given plenty of burgers and coke and told to close their eyes and imagine eagles soaring in the sky while their national anthem is played and innocent women and children in foreign land are blown to bits so that the american can get his kids to school without breaking into a sweat. Al-Jazeera holds a mirror up to this cretinous side of America and says "look at what you REALLY do".

So yeah GOD BLESS any country that exceeds american influence because to be worse than them they must truly be the seed of satan himself.

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#229 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-20-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Yeah, they are vital to our very existence. Before cars existed, man never did...
According to your logic, even if they made it so bad to force us hunt animals for meat, you'd still accept it because they're not stopping you from doing something vital because you can still go on by hunting... and man existed that way before.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#230 (permalink))
Old
Payne222 (Offline)
un américain

02-21-2009, 05:12 AM

Dude....
F**k people who just say,
"Blame America"
for all the problems in the world.
That's a real ignorant thing to do...