JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Are Amur Leopards super ultra cute?
Yes! 37 78.72%
No... 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-06-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
I love big cats.
Or cats in general.
Their amazing creatures.
Ever since I was a little little little little kid
I wanted to open up a sanctuary for big cats.
Or work at one.
It's sad that a whole species gets wiped out.
It's just not fair...

But how cute or pretty an animal is really shouldn't play a role on if they get to live or die.

There are so many species out there being wiped out and it makes me SO FUCKING ANGRY.
I just want to stab the eyes out of every single selfish senseless dick who gets away with killing and taking the land from these rare creatures.
Mindless dickless fucking pansy pussy cunt bhkvnjsdfjgd

No animal is inferior to the other.
That includes humans.

We shouldn't be fucking up the circle of life. ( best song ever )
Enough said.
I agree 100% with that.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-06-2008, 05:37 PM

I suppose EveV's completely right.. >.>

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
08-06-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACN View Post
Yes they are very cute. But house cats are cuter.
And yes I think humans rape the world, but Im happy to be alive.

I would also put a bullet to a persons head for killing animals. But again, I eat animals, so I dont know if I can say that.

But yes, humans rape the world, and if they dont do anything I think we might can se the end of it, and I dont want my next generation to only live half a life.
Dooodooodooo. You dont kill animals, you just eat them. HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO

You are H-U-M-A-N! Humans eat MEAT

tbh those tigers or what are sexy. their eyes and nose. <3

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
08-06-2008, 06:20 PM

I almost want to cry hearing this! Are there really only 30 of these beatiful cats left?! I hate hearing that such beatiful animals are becoming exstinct, it makes me sick to hear that people would kill them.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

08-06-2008, 06:27 PM

It depends what you define as "caring"... I care, but not enough to do something out it. There are far more important things in this world to worry about than one type of cat dying out...

Yes, Animals are inferior to humans. I would never choose to save the life of an animal over a humans... Never, even if the human was a criminal... However, an animals extinction isn't irrelavent because I believe every thing in this world has it's purpose... Heck, even flies have a purpose to us humans... On their feet, they have "friendly" bacteria which kill off more dangerous bacteria... Friendly and dangerous for humans that is...

No... Like I said before... The population isn't a problem... The problem is how we deal with it... Saying there is a lack of isolation is terribly inaccurate... Just avoid cities in any country in the world and you can easily get isolation and the "unknown"...
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-06-2008, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
It depends what you define as "caring"... I care, but not enough to do something out it. There are far more important things in this world to worry about than one type of cat dying out...

Yes, Animals are inferior to humans. I would never choose to save the life of an animal over a humans... Never, even if the human was a criminal... However, an animals extinction isn't irrelavent because I believe every thing in this world has it's purpose... Heck, even flies have a purpose to us humans... On their feet, they have "friendly" bacteria which kill off more dangerous bacteria... Friendly and dangerous for humans that is...

No... Like I said before... The population isn't a problem... The problem is how we deal with it... Saying there is a lack of isolation is terribly inaccurate... Just avoid cities in any country in the world and you can easily get isolation and the "unknown"...
I am not tryng to disagree since you made many right statements.But why you say that other animals are inferior to humans?Humans are animals too.And also the only thing humans do is to cause damage to the nature.Earth would be much better without us.It would not even miss us.But it would miss worms and bees.So why are we important?
(#37 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

08-06-2008, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreptile View Post
I am not tryng to disagree since you made many right statements.But why you say that other animals are inferior to humans?Humans are animals too.And also the only thing humans do is to cause damage to the nature.Earth would be much better without us.It would not even miss us.But it would miss worms and bees.So why are we important?
I don't know how to explain it... It's just what I believe... But I guess the main difference between me and you is that YOU believe we are "animals", but I don't believe we are... We are Special... We are like no other living thing on this planet... We have the ability to do great things and we are able to think and reason for ourselves... Animals cannot do any of this...

As for the planet being better off without us... I wouldn't disagree or agree with that... The wild is WILD... I'm pretty sure that animals have made other animals extinct... We are not the only ones that destroy the planet...
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-06-2008, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
I don't know how to explain it... It's just what I believe... But I guess the main difference between me and you is that YOU believe we are "animals", but I don't believe we are... We are Special... We are like no other living thing on this planet... We have the ability to do great things and we are able to think and reason for ourselves... Animals cannot do any of this...

As for the planet being better off without us... I wouldn't disagree or agree with that... The wild is WILD... I'm pretty sure that animals have made other animals extinct... We are not the only ones that destroy the planet...
Yeah.. Thing is though, when humans are not a factor, nature usually seems to find a balance. The problem I think most are talking about is that we are fucking up that balance (on a global scale). We have special abilities allright. It's just too bad our brains ain't special enough to cope with those abilities...

なんでやねん!
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Kiyuge (Offline)
o(≧ω≦)o

Send a message via AIM to Kiyuge Send a message via MSN to Kiyuge Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyuge
08-06-2008, 08:30 PM

Awww! Those guys are super duper uber cute! I wanna huggle one!

Family:
Husband: Aota
Wife: Kiyuga
Master: Kiyuga, IonFortuna
Sisters: Nekozawa, HinataUchiha
Borhters: Sutiiven.
Silly Side-kick: Slykaz1
Secret Lover: SonozakiSotaro

I own:
Mitsu & Hachi- Dolly
Yasu - Acid Black Cherry
Furukawa - Nookicky
KAZ - Oblivian Dust

¬_¬
(#40 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

08-06-2008, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henbaka View Post
Yeah.. Thing is though, when humans are not a factor, nature usually seems to find a balance. The problem I think most are talking about is that we are fucking up that balance (on a global scale). We have special abilities allright. It's just too bad our brains ain't special enough to cope with those abilities...
Yes, I do understand what they were saying... That's why I said I don't agree or disagree... Who's to know if there really is a balance in the world (on a global scale) if we didn't exist... We human's aren't the only things that destroy in this world...