JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Are you proud of your country?
Yes 133 56.60%
No 102 43.40%
Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#271 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-28-2008, 08:55 AM

Roger that, things do have a habit of getting out of hand around here
(#272 (permalink))
Old
BlackLord (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2008, 10:19 AM

we I like Saudi Arabia its safe cause of the heavy punishments
but I wish the people were more in to tech and Internet

My idol is Monkey.D.Luffy
(#273 (permalink))
Old
nhonho88 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2008, 01:03 PM

Oh my God, the % of people who are proud of their countries are nearly equal the % of who are NOT proud of their countries. It is so terrible
(#274 (permalink))
Old
gravelgill (Offline)
jf blade dancer

09-28-2008, 03:46 PM

i have horns not wings

january 10th,meditation for the day
have you FELT the sun today?
(#275 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-28-2008, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
So, back to the original point, the aboriginals seem to fail, I have said why I think that is, and you have simply said I am wrong and offered no alternate explanation. Stupids.

Oh, and I am not racist when my wife is black you fuck head. Don't throw around words like that so fucking lightly or you will be as arrogant as Ronin.
I'll play ball. Why is Africa such a sh*thole failure, and why are blacks in America so poor, why is there so much gang violence, and why do they do a hugely such a big % of crime compared to the % of the country they actually are?

I've got my answers, I want to hear yours

Don't take this as a personal attack on you or your wife, a lovely couple I'm sure - it couldn't be, because I'm not racist. I want to see how you'll justify the failures of the people your wife descends from, when you're so quick to judge other people with pseudo-science

Last edited by Keaton421 : 09-28-2008 at 07:25 PM.
(#276 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-29-2008, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
I'll play ball. Why is Africa such a sh*thole failure, and why are blacks in America so poor, why is there so much gang violence, and why do they do a hugely such a big % of crime compared to the % of the country they actually are?

I've got my answers, I want to hear yours

Don't take this as a personal attack on you or your wife, a lovely couple I'm sure - it couldn't be, because I'm not racist. I want to see how you'll justify the failures of the people your wife descends from, when you're so quick to judge other people with pseudo-science
I guess that black people have the genetic tendency of having very low intelligence.And that is probably why Africa never really evolved.But now blacks are getting much better.There is black lawyers,black bussiness men,and we may balso have a black president of the USA!So now they are evolving.

But I believe that is not only genetics that determine if a person is intelligent or not.There is also the spiritual aspect that nihilistic and atheist people cannot understand.
(#277 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

09-29-2008, 08:21 AM

its nature Vs Nurture...

are these black american youths genetically atracxted to gang culture

or does it stem from thier upbringing?
(#278 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-30-2008, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Their upbrining, of course.

Intelligence and crime are not inter connected. Neither is intelligence and poverty, however, a lack of education in society for long periods can have lasting effects.

Why are you suggesting gang culture is related to stupidity? That is very narrow minded.
Please pull one source to back up your pseudo-"scientific" findings.

What's that? You can't... shut the fuck up then.
(#279 (permalink))
Old
Nickel (Offline)
Resident Biblophile

09-30-2008, 05:39 PM

Yes, I am extremely proud of where I came from. My country isn't perfect but it could always be much worse.

Member of the Writer's Clan
Killer of Twilight fantards since 2005

(#280 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-01-2008, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Please pull one source to back up your pseudo-"scientific" findings.

What's that? You can't... shut the fuck up then.
Funny you guys bring up gangs, since that is part of what i investigate and just finished a weeks of training on prosecuting them. there are plenty of smart gangsters, but mostly they are either dumb or just criminally minded. Many of them join because they see the dude with money, girls and respect from fear. The stupid and criminally minded see that and want to become that person. They get into the culture.

Gang activity is not due to poverty of lack of education. It's from dumb or criminaly people who are attracted to that lifestyle. maybe you can argue that someone raised in a poor neighborhood is exposed to the influence ... but that's not poverty as much as being raised in a culture in which gang activity is acceptable.

I guess yuo can disagree with me, but I deal with these people on a regular basis.
Closed Thread