Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
10-30-2008, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMikado View Post
someone doesn't kno there world geography very well...lol...just kidding Suki
Excuse meeee??

Geography used to be one of my best subjects at school! I feel so insulted... xD

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#112 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
10-30-2008, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke91 View Post
lol same, i buy nioxin shampoo, conditioner and treatment which cost 100$
its really good and makes your hair all thick
alas.. all my money goes to clothes ;_;
so i end up using either my gf's or my sister's shampoo >.>'''

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

10-31-2008, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Why in the world to you shave your armpits?
Because underarm hair is irritating..least to me.

(#114 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

10-31-2008, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
I don't really care about arm pit hair. Now stomach is a different story...*shudders* this one dude at school, is on the basketball team and he's supposedly "the hottest guy ever!" (not really) and he was shooting and his uniform would come up and you could see the dark hair from his belly button going all the way up his chest *shudders again*
Wow... really?

I think that you really need to open your mind as to how men actually look. (And the same goes for guys who have narrow expectations of how a woman should look)

For example in Japan it is NOT normal for women to shave "down there". I personally don't care one way or the other... but I'm aware that many Western women DO shave "down there" and many Western men today (for example some of my classmates) expect it.
(#115 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
10-31-2008, 05:25 PM

Shaved or not, depends on the man for me. Some men are attractive with bare skin, others are not. Please no shaved pasty white chests with no definition! A reasonable layer of hair can be not only be attractive, but nice to the touch. Though I once dated a guy (briefly) who had a 24/7 equivalent of an angora sweater that was definitely a turn-off.

IMO its like bald heads. If what is bared is attractive, then by all means shave it if you like. I just insist that whatever is the man's choice, it is well maintained. I will not endure razor stubble.

And sometimes I will assist with the shaving ..... if you let me use my straight razor. One of my exes regretted not letting me do that for him sooner, once he discovered how smooth that sort of shave can be. Of course if you prefer wax, that can be fun too.

Now as for women shaving, well what used to be only a kinky perversion seems to be turning into the standard for this generation. I hate shaving my legs or underarms, or being waxed, but I do it because it looks nice.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
kenmei (Offline)
脳ある鷹は爪を隠

Send a message via AIM to kenmei Send a message via MSN to kenmei
11-01-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke91 View Post
lol same, i buy nioxin shampoo, conditioner and treatment which cost 100$
its really good and makes your hair all thick
does it really work? I think i got thru half a bottle before I stopped using it. The smell kills me and burns my eyes. I love girly fruity smelling hair x.X

ホラ顔上げぇな・・
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Levi (Offline)
New to JF

12-07-2008, 03:27 AM

I am about to be 18 and I shave my face about once a week. My facial hair is also really patchy. I get some hair on my chin, upper lip, sideburns, and a tiny spot under my neck. Damn my late-bloomerness!
(#118 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
12-07-2008, 04:08 AM

I used to use Pantene Pro V for my shampoo because it made my hair feel crazy. I have been looking for this Tea Tree stuff but no luck. I have been trying to decide if I should shave my feet. It's not horrid or anything, its probably pretty mild but some of my friends that are girls were complaining about it.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
12-07-2008, 04:13 AM

I don't mind hairy men...but it doesn't mean I have to like it either xD Same way as a guy who loves a girl is okay with her stretch marks or w/e but he doesn't have to like them

Though it would be nice if when my bf went to bed sans shirt I didn't have to watch where I was aiming my face for cuddle time. Dodging armpit hair? Pass.

Oh, and yes...bald men who actually look good with bald heads...are freaking hot. Same goes for guys with long hair. Salvanas and Yuuji have that kind of hair. Reminds me of this guy I used to work with.

Btw, Cridgit...for hair items with Tea Tree oil in them if you can't find any at a regular store, try one of the hair product stores that are aimed at black people. There's a lot in there since our hair is so dry, lol. I deep condition like a madwoman...

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#120 (permalink))
Old
TheUnknown (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-07-2008, 05:14 AM

Ok, Let Just Get It Out There.. I Don't Shave My Armpits/Legs and Etc.. I Shave My Face on a Regular Basis And The Whole Fresh'in Up Thing When I Go Out. But If I Have a Girlfriend and Wants Me To Shave My Armpits, I Will Do It. Just That Simple, For Now, I'll Leave It There. =)

人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青。-- None since the advent of time have escaped death, may my loyalty forever illuminate the annals of history.