LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
12-08-2008, 06:26 PM

*pokes self* I feel like human *sad*

gah, I hate the stereotypical emo. My ex was emo (still is). Cant tell you how many times I caught him cutting himself in English class

(haha, I love the emo song. It ish luv)
(#102 (permalink))
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

01-05-2009, 09:41 PM

im kinda bore dof seeing emos now coz everybodys one. i ent got anythign against them i just get bored of seeing the same thing .
hence..
im a punk scene kid

dudes are like hippy vans-

i dunno why, they just are

ahh, see. i dont have a japan-related sig, even though i love japan and im on its forum. that makes me cooler than david blaine,jerry springer,kirsten dunst,fearne cotton and the POPE, mixed in a cauldron, shoved in a handbag and served up in a sushi bar. eat that noodle fans! XD

ahh, now it IS Japan related,
lol!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
01-05-2009, 09:53 PM

I hate emos. Diss them forevah!
(#104 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-05-2009, 10:06 PM

Emo bores me, blah blah blah

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#105 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

01-05-2009, 11:02 PM

Dear diary, mood: Apathetic. dn dun

YouTube - Emo Kid Song

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#106 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-05-2009, 11:30 PM

I love that song! Haha, it's just fun to make fun of

I can't tell you how many people I've gotten to stop cutting. I made up a saying me and a friend use because she used to tell me that death would whisper secrets to her (and she's usually very level-headed) So I wrote her a page long note saying why she should quit.
I also told her that I thought up a saying "Death doesn't tell secrets, it tells lies"
I also got my boyfriend to quit cutting...and my other friend who was about to killherself the other day (happy to say she's back to normal. But if it wasn't for Ray [her fiance] then I don't think she'd be here) and also my other best friend who sadly, started to cut again after she got back into her old scene of smoking and drugs.

But either way, I don't get why people are emo...though I like their hair (Dude at my school has the normal 'emo' haircut [hair in face] but it had black on the bottom and blonde on the top) but he's not gay...to bad, it would hav ebeen funny...oh well. He just better not hurt Chelsea (his girlfriend) or else his a** is grass.

/rant
(#107 (permalink))
Old
alexlovesrock (Offline)
JF Regular

01-05-2009, 11:43 PM

emo is awesome.... when people say emo is gay, they are actually more gay. they dont even have the confidence to wear makeup and write about their emotions. being truly emo takes a lot of confidence. there are some posers out there, but real emo people, who dress differently and dont buy into the abercrombie macho guy / slutty girl image are in my mind, more confident than those mindless people who just buy into whatever...

although evantually when it gets big enough... people just buy into emo... where do u draw the line?
(#108 (permalink))
Old
deathvalleygirl (Offline)
Linkin Parks Biggest Fan!

Send a message via Yahoo to deathvalleygirl
01-06-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlovesrock View Post
emo is awesome.... when people say emo is gay, they are actually more gay. they dont even have the confidence to wear makeup and write about their emotions. being truly emo takes a lot of confidence. there are some posers out there, but real emo people, who dress differently and dont buy into the abercrombie macho guy / slutty girl image are in my mind, more confident than those mindless people who just buy into whatever...

although evantually when it gets big enough... people just buy into emo... where do u draw the line?
i belive you on that one cause emo your comfortable wit yourself not always tryen to impress somebody are be something your not.

That which does not kill you only makes me think that i need to hire a new hit man.:

~*MemBer of tHe vamPire clAn*~
(#109 (permalink))
Old
AngelRage01 (Offline)
New to JF

Location: In a bin in the school (It got a free paint job woooo)
01-06-2009, 06:57 AM

Okay, the topic was Who's emo? Not who wants to pay out emo's so you people aren't wanted here.

I like the hair, not the cutting, there's like one emo kid at my school, he just likes the style and is very confident. but those jeans look really good on him
I dunno hwere all the others are, probably in hiding..
And to not get off topic, I'm not emo. Even though I shouldn't be here because I'm not one but still xp

Potato's are really tasty...
(#110 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
01-06-2009, 07:07 AM

i dont really care but im what every friend ive eer had calls emo i just call it normality.>_<

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...