LinkBack Thread Tools
(#231 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
09-07-2009, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Honestly, I highly doubt that. I imagine he had the leaders of the enemy bought to him and cut their heads off himself. Doing this was pretty much tradition in those days, especially for Arabs
cut their heads??
in all Islam history...no one cut his heads..Mohammad said; ''when you fight the enemy,don't kill any kid or any old man or any Girls,and if they need help,help them...Just fight the army...and do not cut the head.....''

Quote:
Yes, well, logically, what you say is hard to believe. He was an Arab tribal leader
He was more than Arab tribal leader..

Quote:
well, when you "raid a caravan", that is piracy; stealing things that arn't yours from civilians
that not mean he was stealing things....and I don't see in wikipedia that he was steal

Quote:
In the end, stealing is stealing. I don't always think it's bad, but that's what it is
Do you know what he was stealing?

Quote:
How?Why? I don't think so
you will think so.....one day....in my opinion

Quote:
Well, some Muslims say he wrote the Quran, other say it was constructed after his death from his teachings.

I also find it hard to believe he wrote anything given he was illiterate, but, you know, that's how the tale goes
you are true ....that's clear

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-07-2009 at 09:11 AM.
(#232 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-07-2009, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Yes, but you have to understand, not everyone in the world thinks he actually is a prophet. Actually, the larger majority of the world thinks he's deluded and a liar. You'll never change that.

So yeah, I think he was a bit of a dick. I can't change that, and you can't expect others to view him as a diety with the same respect when they think he was just a normal person.
-not everyone..yes ...but for muslims and some people,he was a prophet...so you must to respect that
-and if you and any one don't think that he was a prophet....that is not mean that he wasn't a prophet

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-07-2009 at 08:15 AM.
(#233 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

09-07-2009, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I don't understand. Wouldn't everyone who does believe he was instructed by God convert to Islam? Thus, by default, the majority think what I said?
That just makes the prophet in question, not THEIR prophet... If he isn't your prophet, it doesn't necessarily mean he isn't a prophet! Religious studies by your standards would be hilarious... you'd get a Jewish teacher ripping the shit out of Jesus and Mohammed, and you'd get a Christian teacher ripping the shit out of Mohammed, both teachers saying they're not prophets, they're a bunch of liars... Then you'd get a Hindu teacher saying these idiots believing in one god are all stupid and noone from the times of Moses to Mohammed are prophets... just a bunch of magicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(#234 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-07-2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
cut their heads??
in all Islam history...no one cut his heads..Mohammad said; ''when you fight the enemy,don't kill any kid or any old man or any Girls,and if they need help,help them...Just fight the army...and do not cut the head.....''
Oh. My. God.

You're so naive.

Where did Muahammad say not to cut peoples heads off? If he had said it directly, executions in modern days by Muslims would not be done that way. I don't think you're speaking any truth now.

The Quran and other Muslim history, especially about the details of Muhammad himself, it was written by devotees who would not write bad things.

It's the same with all history; you actually have to use your brain to percieve what might be true, not blindly follow other zealots.

Quote:
He was more than Arab tribal leader..
Yes. He became and Arab Warlord.

Quote:
that not mean he was stealing things....and I don't see in wikipedia that he was steal

Do you know what he was stealing?
Okay. The stealing they done was waiting on the highways of trade routes for caravans carrying goods to pass by.

The goods may be food, medicines, clothes, spices, anything merchants sell.

When the caravan passes by, you proceed to kill all the men guarding it. Then you rape their women and children and take them as slaves (Muhammad had slaves, but so did everyone back then).

You then take the goods and sell or use them yourself. This is called "raiding", it can also be reffered to as piracy and stealing.

Quote:
you will think so.....one day....in my opinion
LOL

I don't think so. Why do you think I would change my mind? So God will let me into heaven to rape 9 year old?

Quote:
-not everyone..yes ...but for muslims and some people,he was a prophet...so you must to respect that
-and if you and any one don't think that he was a prophet....that is not mean that he wasn't a prophet
Why do I have to respect that?

I don't have to respect anything.

Moreover, Muslims do not respect wishes of the "Infidels".

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
That just makes the prophet in question, not THEIR prophet... If he isn't your prophet, it doesn't necessarily mean he isn't a prophet! Religious studies by your standards would be hilarious... you'd get a Jewish teacher ripping the shit out of Jesus and Mohammed, and you'd get a Christian teacher ripping the shit out of Mohammed, both teachers saying they're not prophets, they're a bunch of liars... Then you'd get a Hindu teacher saying these idiots believing in one god are all stupid and noone from the times of Moses to Mohammed are prophets... just a bunch of magicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think you understand. A prophet is a person on a holy mission. Those who believe he was not on a holy mission do not believe he was a prophet.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#235 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-07-2009, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Oh. My. God.

You're so naive.

Where did Muahammad say not to cut peoples heads off? If he had said it directly, executions in modern days by Muslims would not be done that way. I don't think you're speaking any truth now.
executions is another thing.....Prophet Mohammad didn't kill or cut peoples heads off...maybe in modern days some terrorists do that...and they are muslim cuz their father are muslims...I know what you think...you see some terrorist in Iraq and Africa and Afganistan kill people and cut people heads off...I will tell you that this terrorists aren't muslims ....because when you are muslim ,you must to do Islam's rules,and they don't .......that didn't mean that Islam is bad ,that mean that is that terrorsits is bad people...you must to see Islam's rules then tell what you want

Quote:
The Quran and other Muslim history, especially about the details of Muhammad himself, it was written by devotees who would not write bad thingsIt's the same with all history; you actually have to use your brain to percieve what might be true, not blindly follow other zealots.
haha....that is very fun ...so you tell me that the Islam is a a little story ,and some devotees built it!!!.....what you are talking man??!!I have 1367 proof that is the Quran is a God talking...search about that in the net and you will see that

Quote:
Okay. The stealing they done was waiting on the highways of trade routes for caravans carrying goods to pass by.

The goods may be food, medicines, clothes, spices, anything merchants sell.

When the caravan passes by, you proceed to kill all the men guarding it. Then you rape their women and children and take them as slaves (Muhammad had slaves, but so did everyone back then)You then take the goods and sell or use them yourself. This is called "raiding", it can also be reffered to as piracy and stealing
I don't find words to tell you anything....steal and kill and rape!!!!!
where you get your informations?? you don't know the Islam's rules
maybe Arabs do that before Prophet Mohammad come to world

Quote:
I don't think so. Why do you think I would change my mind? So God will let me into heaven to rape 9 year old?
I don't understand this....

Quote:
Why do I have to respect that?

I don't have to respect anything.

Moreover, Muslims do not respect wishes of the "Infidels".
there are a lot of "Infidels" live with muslims In Syria In my country and we respect them......and I will tell you a thing
if you want, abuse my father, that is better than to said :''mohammad is a dick''
I love mohammad more than my father and my family and more than my self
----
Do you know ''neil armstrong''??
He is an american's muslim
search about him in net

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-07-2009 at 03:58 PM.
(#236 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
09-07-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
executions is another thing.....Prophet Mohammad didn't kill or cut peoples heads off...maybe in modern days some terrorists do that...and they are muslim cuz their father are muslims...I know what you think...you see some terrorist in Iraq and Africa and Afganistan kill people and cut people heads off...I will tell you that this terrorists aren't muslims ....because when you are muslim ,you must to do Islam's rules,and they don't .......that didn't mean that Islam is bad ,that mean that is that terrorsits is bad people...you must to see Islam's rules then tell what you want
Nonsense. Muhammad has beheaded a lot in Quran. http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/PaymanSaqib.htm

Quote:
haha....that is very fun ...so you tell me that the Islam is a a little story ,and some devotees built it!!!.....what you are talking man??!!I have 1367 proof that is the Quran is a God talking...search about that in the net and you will see that
You're blind. Did you see God himself talking that. Moreover, have you ever seen God? Internet is full of lies, you can find any kind of lie. Internet also says Santa Claus exists .

Science is proof, not what people invent themselves. If you can use Science to prove God exists, go ahead.

Quote:
I'm half muslim and I know the Quran. Rape is legal in Muslim marriages. the woman cannot sue because the husband is entitled to have sex even if she doesn't want to. Muslims don't call it rape.

Quote:
there are a lot of "Infidels" live with muslims In Syria In my country and we respect them......and I will tell you a thing
if you want, abuse my father, that is better than to said :''mohammad is a dick''
----
search about him in net
If you love a lie more than the man who gave birth to you, you don't deserve to live. And what about Neil Armstrong. Who cares if he was Muslim?

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#237 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-07-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
executions is another thing.....Prophet Mohammad didn't kill or cut peoples heads off...maybe in modern days some terrorists do that...
Honestly, I've a fair idea of what tribal life in Arabia would have been like. I'm well versed in history. It is possible Muhammad never killed anyone (yet unlikely), but it is proven he ordered killing, even of civilians.

Quote:
I know what you think...you see some terrorist in Iraq and Africa and Afganistan kill people and cut people heads off...I will tell you that this terrorists aren't muslims
Well, actually, it's a little closer to home than that; I live in south Thailand. Nakhon Si Thammarat, where I live, is pretty safe. But just a couple of provinces down (about 200km), the teachers are taking guns to school to protect the Buddhist children because the Muslims there try to kill them. They also blow up all the police and stuff. There is about 1 attack every day in Thailand.

Quote:
because when you are muslim ,you must to do Islam's rules,and they don't .......that didn't mean that Islam is bad ,that mean that is that terrorsits is bad people...you must to see Islam's rules then tell what you want
But war is sanctioned by the Quran.

The concept of jihad is extemely flexible and open to misinterpretation. I've yet to find a single terrorist who does not have a verse in the Quran to back him.

Quote:
I've searched that before. None of it was proof... barely even evidence.

Could you possibly provide something as proof?

Quote:
I get this from historians; a lot of them are actually Muslim historians who don't deny it.

Yes, I think rape, also. I mean, he married a 9 year old. Now, I know for a fact 9 year old girls don't want sex... I've thought long and hard about it.

And what iPhantom said is also right; women are obliged to provide their husbands with sex about every 3 or 4 days is it? That sanctions rape by law.

Quote:
I don't understand this....
Muhammad bonked a 9 year old. That means if I went to heaven I could have one too... right...

Quote:
Yeah... right... I bet the girls don't walk down the streets in mini skirts, but...

I don't want to go into this part. It's not like I have to; there have been countless threats by Muslims against western free speech. I mean, you're doing it right now; you won't respect my right to voice my opinion.

Quote:
search about him in net
No. I don't know him and I don't care. I'm not too fond of Americans, anyway.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#238 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-07-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
You're blind. Did you see God himself talking that. Moreover, have you ever seen God? Internet is full of lies, you can find any kind of lie. Internet also says Santa Claus exists. Science is proof, not what people invent themselves. If you can use Science to prove God exists, go ahead
I am very sorry,but that is very stupied,Science prove God exists...
look to space ,look to narural and look to your self,every thing in this world is prove that is God exists...the animals ....the space ....and natural System...all this thing is very complex and no one can build that....only one God that our brain can not imagine his bower

Quote:
Nonsense. Muhammad has beheaded a lot in Quran. http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/PaymanSaqib.htm

I will remembre you your talking,you said:Internet is full of lies

Quote:
I'm half muslim and I know the Quran. Rape is legal in Muslim marriages. the woman cannot sue because the husband is entitled to have sex even if she doesn't want to. Muslims don't call it rape.
No.....you aren't a muslim and you don't know anything about Islam and about Quran....

Quote:
If you love a lie more than the man who gave birth to you, you don't deserve to live. And what about Neil Armstrong. Who cares if he was Muslim?
No ,I don't love a lie,that is your opinion...
and all muslims love God and love Prophet Mohammad more than their family and their selves....if you don't do that, you aren't a muslim
(#239 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-07-2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
I am very sorry,but that is very stupied,Science prove God exists...
look to space ,look to narural and look to your self,every thing in this world is prove that is God exists...the animals ....the space ....and natural System...all this thing is very complex and no one can build that....only one God that our brain can not imagine his bower
So, basically; dirt exists, therefor, God exist...

Gotcha...

(#240 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-07-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Well, actually, it's a little closer to home than that; I live in south Thailand. Nakhon Si Thammarat, where I live, is pretty safe. But just a couple of provinces down (about 200km), the teachers are taking guns to school to protect the Buddhist children because the Muslims there try to kill them. They also blow up all the police and stuff. There is about 1 attack every day in Thailand

I have answered about that

Quote:
But war is sanctioned by the Quran.
The concept of jihad is extemely flexible and open to misinterpretation. I've yet to find a single terrorist who does not have a verse in the Quran to back him.
well,in Islam's rules,war is sanctioned:
1- to defend
2- to fight who hate and try to kill muslims and the Islam
3- and if you fight who don't hate Islam and respect them.... he will go to hell.

Quote:
I've searched that before. None of it was proof... barely even evidence.

Could you possibly provide something as proof?
no you Don't,I will tell you later because I am very busy now...wait me..

Quote:
And what iPhantom said is also right; women are obliged to provide their husbands with sex about every 3 or 4 days is it? That sanctions rape by law.
by any law??by christian law?? so all muslims are rape...ha...

Quote:
Muhammad bonked a 9 year old. That means if I went to heaven I could have one too... right...
yes ,you will have,if you went to heaven,and I don't think so.
Quote:
I don't want to go into this part. It's not like I have to; there have been countless threats by Muslims against western free speech. I mean, you're doing it right now; you won't respect my right to voice my opinion.
No problem....I will respect your opinion...But don't tell me a untrue informations...and write your proof too.

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-07-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Closed Thread