LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-06-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Remember who started the war in the first place.
More information.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-06-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandierain15 View Post
Which made us need to go into the war because the u.s didn't want to war to come come to us. Which would have killed many many americans.
Yes, thus you must murder the innocent. Killing children means the USA will be safe. I agree.

Anyway, is it really so bad that Americans would have died to spare some Japanese lives? America acted violently, also, remember.

Besides, Japan had no intention of bringing the war to America. They never wanted to land on American soil; they just wanted them to stay out. The bombing raid on Pearl Harbour had one purpose; to exactly smash American military. It was strategical and pre-emptive.

I doubt they ever would have killed many innocent Americans, so that is kinda backwards, what you said.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 08-06-2009 at 04:37 PM.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

08-06-2009, 04:33 PM

I believe the war was started when germany finally got tired of the war debts and punishment they were recieving from causing WWI and hitler came in and fixed the weimar republic giving everyone a job and ending the depression in germany.
(#74 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

08-06-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
....umm.. They had bombed us first correct? I mean, I live in America so I don't know if I'm being biased but from all i've heard from History classes and family, the u.s wasn't involved in the war until Japan dropped bombs on Pearl Harbor. Which made us need to go into the war because the u.s didn't want to war to come come to us. Which would have killed many many americans.

Even though many got killed anyway, not including the innocent that was killed from other countries. I've read over some the past posts and it looks like even innocent Americans that were volunteering got killed for no purpose.

One more opinion before I shut up, I believe any type of war is horrible and kills innocent people that had every right in their life to live and grow. Not to die in a war. I may not know any people that fought in the war personally, but I still have so much respect for them. And I will always wish that they didn't have to go through that horrible time for this world.
To be fair the u.s. did know that there were japanese planes and ships coming through the use of the newly discovered radar. U.S. was making money on both sides and wanted to join in so they allowed the port to be attacked so they would have a good reason to join in.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-06-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
To be fair the u.s. did know that there were japanese planes and ships coming through the use of the newly discovered radar. U.S. was making money on both sides and wanted to join in so they allowed the port to be attacked so they would have a good reason to join in.
Where the fuck did you hear this? Fuck me.

(#76 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

08-06-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
*Eyes Widen*. see, this is what they don't mention in history class. That's a horrible thing to do and I really really protest that. What I don't like is that America used that war to make money.

And in response to Tenchu, I actually think it still would have been bad either way, whether they had come to us or we came to them. Either way, tons of people died, thus making me against it. Either way I believe the war is unjustified.

8/21/09
(#77 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

08-06-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Where the fuck did you hear this? Fuck me.
Wait is this true or not? I'm confused now.

8/21/09
(#78 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again sorta not - 08-06-2009, 04:46 PM

The Tripartite Pact, also called the Three-Power Pact, Axis Pact, Three-way Pact or Tripartite Treaty was a pact signed in Berlin, Germany on September 27, 1940, which established the Axis Powers of World War II. The pact was signed by representatives of Germany (Adolf Hitler), Italy (foreign minister Galeazzo Ciano) and Japan (ambassador Saburo ).

The three nations agreed that for the next ten years they would "stand by and co-operate with one another in... their prime purpose to establish and maintain a new order of things... ( New World Order ) to promote the mutual prosperity and welfare of the peoples concerned." They recognized each other's spheres of interest and undertook "to assist one another with all political, economic and military means when one of the three contracting powers is attacked" by a country not already involved in the war, excluding the Soviet Union.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
samurai007 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-06-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
*Eyes Widen*. see, this is what they don't mention in history class. That's a horrible thing to do and I really really protest that. What I don't like is that America used that war to make money.

And in response to Tenchu, I actually think it still would have been bad either way, whether they had come to us or we came to them. Either way, tons of people died, thus making me against it. Either way I believe the war is unjustified.
They don't mention it because it's a completely unproven conspiracy theory created by revisionist anti-American historians.

JET Program, 1996-98, Wakayama-ken, Hashimoto-shi

Link to pictures from my time in Japan
(#80 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

08-06-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai007 View Post
They don't mention it because it's a completely unproven conspiracy theory created by revisionist anti-American historians.
oh....hmm.. No but I've literally never heard of that before. I mean, America killing their own practically for money? That doesn't make sense. I thought America wanted to protect their citizens?

8/21/09