JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
WhoIsDaffy (Offline)
Banned

Bullworth is a film you have to watch!! - 12-24-2009, 10:54 AM

well i see were getting some good stuff,

the idea was that you are a national leader, all be it "el presidente" style.
so a military would probably be needed.

I think it would be a good idea to force every petrol station to have at least one hydrogen pump, then the nation would be able to switch accross to a hydrogen economy and not have to rely on oil from the middle east and Russians

also: i dont think the idea of punishments that can't be undone is a good idea,
not to mention that castration goes against all human rights charters
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Kakashi (Offline)
おやすみなさい

12-24-2009, 10:59 AM

I'd run off to live as a nomad in nei mengu, as I've often thought of doing. I don't know how to rule on that scale, and I don't care to. Id be a terrible ruler anyway, and usually imposing my personal agenda, and that's what probably scares me the most, that I'd be consumed by my power and forget everything else. "be careful when you fight the monster, lest you become one". Government is either far too rational or irrational for me, and for that it is a monster; as being the head of it I would cease to be human.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."
-Shel Silverstein

"Who told me dragons did not exist,
then led me to their lairs
...one flew east, one flew west,
One flew over the cuckoo's nest."
(#23 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

12-24-2009, 11:06 AM

Another hate thread by Warmonger WhoIsDaffy....

Should be closed and the OP banned for good.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
WhoIsDaffy (Offline)
Banned

12-24-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post

you posted something in spams.bans/flames thread,

and now you post here.

this means that you have now opened and read this thread twice.

if you dont like it, dont read it.

its just a bit of harmless fun, and a slightly more palitable way to talk about politics.

methinks the lady doth protest too much.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-24-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Another hate thread by Warmonger WhoIsDaffy...
Please explain why this is so.

I think you're the one posting hate and fight mongering...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-24-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
This will make them worse, however.

Everything you said I do not agree with.

This is just a psuedo. Sure, it sounds great. But most children in the West already have a great education and it does not help. Pumping money into things will not change people as an individual.

I propose stricter education. Back to the old days with the cane. People were doing better in school back then, regardless they were underfunded. Strictness is the key.

If there's only one ruler, then there's only one empire, so no need for an army, fair enough. I'll leave that one. Though, if you only controlled half the world, I would not agree with you.

You'd more so have to redirect the military funds to the police forces, really. Because you'd still need a way to deal with civil unrest.

This would destroy race and culture. Especially, there'd be no more white people after a while.

If you bring a bunch of colored people to white lands, they'll still have their own country back home, and they'll eventually breed us out (as what's almost happening right now).

What would be better was to bring a select few, enforcers (if you will), and educate them on how to take care of their countries. Then send them back home to fix the place with an iron hammer.

Or better, just instate a decent government in these shit countries made up of smart people from developed countries and they stay until the job's done.

Spreading a failing race all over the planet is the height of stupidity.

Champions are not born, they're made.

Focusing on your own skills is great, but learning to do it the way of a decent teacher is most often better.

Sometimes, natural talent has to be dragged out of a person.

Creating such a clear division in your society; you're in for an uprising.

First there will be unions. Second there will be no one to cook your breakfast or pump your gas coz you're an asshole.

They keep the balance.

Without religion, or more so the morals they impose, society will lose its sense of direction and pure self. They'll actually become more stupid than before; people need something to look up to, and they will find that thing no matter what. If you take away something such as religion, or even just lessen its powers, there's no telling what bullshit they're going to idolize next.

Many people are wrongly accused of rape. Women are often bitches who lead men on or get drunk and then get "raped", in the morning they cry rape.

If someone's guilty of something like this, perhaps so, but a shitload of men are not yet convicted anyway, and you're going to cut their balls off?

Get too strict on racist crimes and you'll end up with no races left.
I never said I was going to be a good ruler.

If I came into power, I'd become a dictator. A bad one. Worse than Hitler, I'd say.

I'd be a terrible ruler. I'd have my way, and kill those who disagree.

Seems like I'd have to hunt you down first! :P

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#27 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

12-24-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:

Are you OK?

This thread is very interesting and worthy of a good discussion..

Nobody is claiming that they "hate Japan".

Cheers - Oz
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-24-2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

I never said I was going to be a good ruler.

If I came into power, I'd become a dictator. A bad one. Worse than Hitler, I'd say.

I'd be a terrible ruler. I'd have my way, and kill those who disagree.

Seems like I'd have to hunt you down first! :P

Well, I took your post as being as though it was serious and you're supposed to be changing things for the better.

I think you mean, "Better than Hitler..."

There are few people who were as successful as he was (until the war went badly, of course). We could all learn from him.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#29 (permalink))
Old
clintjm (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-24-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Please explain why this is so.

I think you're the one posting hate and fight mongering...
Sigh...

Quote:
I'd nuke _____.

After that, I'd make _____ religions outlawed, punishable by imprisonment until rehabilitated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
I'd deport illegal aliens .. (the test being whether they can speak english or not) (I'd make it ok to call them what they are.. got all these people telling us you have to call them "undocumented immigrants"
I'd relieve the world of those people
...make _______ stop reproducing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
then i would get rid of the 1/3 of the worlds population theres just too many people and they are pissing me off.

Require people to have a license in order to have a child.

While im at id give the native Americans back the land that was stolen from them. Then finally prove that organized religion is the root of all evil.

No racism or religous bias here..

Maybe not the thread itself though... as some people here seem to have their head screwed on straight. In general a thread like this usually brings out the worst in people:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDaffy View Post
what would you do under the following headings:

I would fill a mass grave with:

Sod the consequences, I would:
masaegu had the right idea though...
The first three posts stuck their foot right in their mouth.

Last edited by clintjm : 12-24-2009 at 03:06 PM.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
12-24-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:

Or better, just instate a decent government in these shit countries made up of smart people from developed countries and they stay until the job's done.
Just thought I'd point out that this has been done before (all over Africa), and look how it turned out.