JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2011, 11:25 PM

Spicytuna made some great suggestions, homeless shelter crack addicts would be all over you. It is definitely good place to start.

In all seriousness though, he has a good point. You need to learn how to talk to girls, and make them interested in who you are. I know you just wanna bang them, and you will realize how empty that becomes and how shallow you are being if you ever get that far (unless your are some sort of sociopath, or just a heartless, selfish bastard that no women should have the displeasure of dating)

Anyhow, if you send off vibes saying that you only wanna pork them.. you are going to get turned down, especially if you are as ugly as you think you are... though girls all have very different tastes if you ask me... and one girl can find a guy to be a 4 and the next will think he's an 8. Anyhow the point is your attitude and technique clearly suck, and you are going to have to work on changing them first if you ever wanna have any luck with women.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

01-29-2011, 12:05 AM

i only read so far as terminology of love goes.
so - love is addiction. all it is - like alcohol, drugs, sports, anything that makes your brain produce certain chemicals which then go to receptors on your cells giving the sensation of pleasure. love lasts only as long as partner is able to provide conditions for the certain chemicals to be produced. if partner is unable - then love physically fades away.
same thing is for mothers love but it is also multiplied by mothers instinct. that's why usually normal mothers stick with their child no matter how bad he is (while partners will be dumped), but fathers are more easygoing when in comes to leaving his offspring since there is no such instinct and in nature male child can also be seen as competition.
btw...internet dating won't work for you. it is purely based on persons looks and since you are ugly, then there is no chance for you. if you use a fake picture - well then you are just a pervert and probably will get arrested. at least in real life you can increase your value in your partners eyes by not being an ass-hole like you are here, showing your plus side (if you have one) which can not be done online.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

Would you date someone from a poor country? - 02-03-2011, 01:40 AM

So finally I managed to hook-up with a few women on the dating sites I registered on last week. 18 women have contacted me of which I would only consider 3 average or above. I'm currently interested in all three of them, but the thing is they're all from undeveloped countries (Morocco and Bosnia).

My suspicion is that they want me for my money and citizenship only.

What do you think? Would you ever date someone from a poor country considering all the gold diggers out there? Or is the risk of partnering a gold digging money sucking passport seeking leech too much a hassle?
(#34 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿�

02-03-2011, 01:47 AM

Well it probably doesn't matter for you anyway since no woman would bang a pregnant looking man
(#35 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-03-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
So finally I managed to hook-up with a few women on the dating sites I registered on last week. 18 women have contacted me of which I would only consider 3 average or above. I'm currently interested in all three of them, but the thing is they're all from undeveloped countries (Morocco and Bosnia).

My suspicion is that they want me for my money and citizenship only.

What do you think? Would you ever date someone from a poor country considering all the gold diggers out there? Or is the risk of partnering a gold digging money sucking passport seeking leech too much a hassle?
Sounds like a fair trade off to me since you are just going to use them for sex.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
KuranUSA (Offline)
Lost In Love

02-04-2011, 02:36 AM

Well I met a girl in real life, and when I had to move, we kept talking to each other, keeping our romance alive online untill I can rectify silly mistakes and go back home to be with her. Does that count as internet dating? Suppose it's in the eye of the beholder. Which for me is excellent

(#37 (permalink))
Old
KyokoUK (Offline)
Loving KuranUSA

Send a message via MSN to KyokoUK Send a message via Yahoo to KyokoUK Send a message via Skype™ to KyokoUK
02-04-2011, 04:34 AM

Kuran my love, we may be seen as 'dating' online but I see us more as being in a serious commitment which was started that day on the beach. We are loving out a long distance commitment for each other and trust me, I will be here, arms wide open, the day you return. When we meet again in Heathrow, when we embrace and kiss, darling the earth will move, people across England and Europe will think a slight earthquake had shaken them for a moment.

I Defied My Brain And Learned For Myself That Wheelchairs Are Not Always Forever...Music Was A Large Part Of My Healing...Let Music Heal Your Soul.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-04-2011, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyokoUK View Post
...when we embrace and kiss, darling the earth will move, people across England and Europe will think a slight earthquake had shaken them for a moment.
Perhaps I'm just older and grumpier now but if a girlfriend of mine were to post something like that on a public forum, I'd start applying for a restraining order.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
KuranUSA (Offline)
Lost In Love

02-04-2011, 06:30 AM

I agree, you must be too old/grumpy

Why should it being in public matter? We are in love, and why shouldn't the whole world know?

The earthquake part just happens to tie into our spirituality about it all. Not to mention that the first kiss we had was...indescribable, but 'A feeling of the ground moving beneath our feet' comes as close as can be within the confines of the english language. And without a doubt, once we are together again, the 'second first kiss' will be the same if not more intense.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

02-04-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuranUSA View Post
I agree, you must be too old/grumpy

Why should it being in public matter? We are in love, and why shouldn't the whole world know?

The earthquake part just happens to tie into our spirituality about it all. Not to mention that the first kiss we had was...indescribable, but 'A feeling of the ground moving beneath our feet' comes as close as can be within the confines of the english language. And without a doubt, once we are together again, the 'second first kiss' will be the same if not more intense.
Do it somewhere else, kiddo!

Closed Thread