JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Anjin (Offline)
JF Regular

03-15-2011, 08:35 AM

OK guys calm down, lets remember this thread is about the people of Japan who have been affected.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-15-2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkmkmlmx View Post
Oh you did? I'm sorry, it must have gotten lost in the shit storm that spews from your mouth on these forums.
lol

Quote:
Really now? Not one bit? No one has had to suffer at all except the ones directly hit, yes? How is New Zealand's overall economy right now? Same as it ever was? All those people that lost someone or their home or whatever else, they're over it now I bet, right?

I mean, all I am trying to say here is I am soooooooo glad that you weren't affected. I am sure no one else in your "other city" was either, right? Business as usual?
It's business as usual in the area I live.

Just like it's business as usual from Kansai to Kyushu to Okinawa. (This my perception based on my what my friends in those places have said.)

New Zealand's economy definitely took a hit. But that's not really what I would count as "being affected".

I was specifically talking about those who suffered directly and felt stress or trauma which was directly related to the incident.

Quote:
Also, hate to say it, but this quake far outweighs the one in NZ.

At any rate, hopefully no one sent money to them as Haiti needs it FAR more, amirite?
Yes you're right. New Zealand doesn't need financial assitance. It is a developed country.

Quote:
I never said that you can't have your opinion. You're stating them as facts in most cases and you're wrong. You don't have a grasp on what kind of affects this will have, but you still have no problem vomiting it out of your mouth.

You constantly insult people and have a bad attitude towards others. It is tired and sickening. It is a forum, but it isn't YOUR forum. So as you get to voice yourself about all the things you don't like, I will as well (and that includes YOU).
Cry me a river. Like I said.. if you're going to be super sensitive then I'm not going to care. I state my opinion as clear and concise as I possibly can. If you get offended by my forthrightness then too bad for you.

I am simply looking for honest and open discussion. Am I guilty of being frustrated by some people that I revert to insults? Sure. I admit that.

But I can't do much about your perception of me. If that's how you feel about me then fine. Whatever.

Quote:
Nah, I am not trying to be tough on the internet. You're the one hiding behind it. All I said is, I know we would not be having this conversation face to face. And I bet you don't talk like this to your peers on people in your daily real life. You are either hated or assaulted regularly. Or both. Most likely both.

The pathetic one is the one who leads that double internet life.
lol.. OK tough guy. Whatever.

Notice how I'm the one with my real photo and identity available for all to see... yet somehow I'm the one "hiding behind the internet"

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 03-15-2011 at 08:41 AM.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-15-2011, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
lol

It's business as usual in the area I live.

Just like it's business as usual from Kansai to Kyushu to Okinawa. New Zealand's economy definitely took a hit. But that's not really what I would count as "being affected".
Is it business as usual there? Do you know people there? Has it been confirmed by the areas? Has the local government made a statement? I just need to know how YOU know.

Quote:
Yes you're right. New Zealand doesn't need financial assitance. It is a developed country.
You're clueless.

Quote:
Cry me a river. Like I said.. if you're going to be super sensitive then I'm not going to care. I state my opinion as clear and concise as I possibly can. If you get offended by my forthrightness then too bad for you.
Aww, who is the tough guy now? I am not crying at all. You act all tough and mighty, but in reality you're just a tool. You are not offensive, your constant trolling is just ANNOYING. You see? You just annoy people. You troll. You're like a rash. Get it?

Quote:
I am simply looking for honest and open discussion. Am I guilty of being frustrated by some people that I revert to insults? Sure. I admit that.
No, you're "simply" not. You have never once offered anything constructive to this forum and are always trying to stir up trouble. If you wanted to have a decen conversation instead of having a back and fourth about being tough, then maybe you can go about your posts with a touch more tact.

I know what you're going to say, if I don't like it blah blah. You see how much of a broken record people like you are? So predictable.

If you can't play nice, why should anyone care or take you seriously? All you want to do is bitch.

Quote:
But I can't do much about your perception of me. If that's how you feel about me then fine. Whatever.

lol.. OK tough guy. Whatever.
Whatever whatever. All good comebacks. Usually means I am not far from the truth. Keep being the big man on the Japan forums. You so cool!
(#34 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-15-2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:

Notice how I'm the one with my real photo and identity available for all to see... yet somehow I'm the one "hiding behind the internet"
haha, you keep adding stuff after you post. I know for fact you're sitting there thinking, "he is right, I got to go and make a better comeback".

What does posting a picture have to do with my point. I said you wouldn't say 1/10th of the bs you say here to people in real life. So after your daily life of bottling it up, you run to a forum with strangers on it and let them have it. Kind of like therapy. For cowards.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

03-15-2011, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Is it business as usual there? Do you know people there? Has it been confirmed by the areas? Has the local government made a statement? I just need to know how YOU know.
Yes. And no it hasn't been confirmed by those areas but the accounts of Japanese people living in those areas is enough for me and I haven't seen or heard of anything other than minor aftershocks in those areas so I'm inclined to believe them.

Quote:
You're clueless.
No I'm consistent. I'm not a nationalist so that angle isn't going to work on me. I feel exactly the same about New Zealand as I do Japan. New Zealand shouldn't receive financial help from the outside in my opinion.

My opinions have nothing to do with what I think of Japan and Japanese culture and traditions. Both of which I have an interest in. It's purely rational.

Quote:
Aww, who is the tough guy now? I am not crying at all. You act all tough and mighty, but in reality you're just a tool. You are not offensive, your constant trolling is just ANNOYING. You see? You just annoy people. You troll. You're like a rash. Get it?
That's good. I'm not trying to be offensive. If you're annoyed though then I can't help that.

Quote:
No, you're "simply" not. You have never once offered anything constructive to this forum and are always trying to stir up trouble. If you wanted to have a decen conversation instead of having a back and fourth about being tough, then maybe you can go about your posts with a touch more tact.

I know what you're going to say, if I don't like it blah blah. You see how much of a broken record people like you are? So predictable.

If you can't play nice, why should anyone care or take you seriously? All you want to do is bitch.
What can I say.

I've had productive discussions in this forum many times and hopefully will continue to do so.

Quote:
Whatever whatever. All good comebacks. Usually means I am not far from the truth. Keep being the big man on the Japan forums. You so cool!
Like I said.. I'm the one with the real photo of myself, the city and country I live and my identity revealed. But apparently I'm the one hiding on the internet.

If you really want to fight me then you know where to find me. But untill then.. you're tough talk is not really impressing me. It just makes you look like a pathetic loser who is used to resorting to violence.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 03-15-2011 at 09:09 AM.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

03-15-2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
haha, you keep adding stuff after you post. I know for fact you're sitting there thinking, "he is right, I got to go and make a better comeback".

What does posting a picture have to do with my point. I said you wouldn't say 1/10th of the bs you say here to people in real life. So after your daily life of bottling it up, you run to a forum with strangers on it and let them have it. Kind of like therapy. For cowards.
Eh? You have a vivid imagination.

What can I say. Sometimes I hit post and another thing springs to mind so I add it in later.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-15-2011, 09:09 AM

ronin4hire is a troll

Last edited by xkmkmlmx : 10-06-2011 at 01:10 AM.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-15-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Eh? You have a vivid imagination.

What can I say. Sometimes I hit post and another thing springs to mind so I add it in later.
Proving that you basically speak off the cuff, spouting whatever antagonizing thing you can think of.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
mbrumse (Offline)
New to JF

can Help????? - 03-15-2011, 09:12 AM

My englisch is problem.

ok ..
Can Help.?

you can make holliday in a german familly.

not money or.or.or.
whe hafe a big room and kitchen or or.
when go for this atom or when the japan familliy hafe no home .
the time off holliday is not problem.
14 days or months-
no problem.
the holiday kost no money.
i will help a japan familliy.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

03-15-2011, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Do you have a source? Is it one guy? Twenty? Your cousins friends dog groomer who lived in the Okinotorishima islands for 2 days in 83?
20-30 people that live in Osaka.
4 that live in Kyoto
2 in Akita
4 in Tokyo.
1 in Kyushu
3 in Okinawa.

Most of them are students/ryuugakusei.

Quote:
So what if you're not a nationalist? Yes, you're consistant, at arguing. I wasn't taking an angle and you're missing the point entirely. NZ DID need help and they received it. Even if they could afford it to a point, they need help to *maintain* their status which is important for you and people that rely on them to be in that spot. It has nothing to do with being able to afford it or not.
They did need help but not financial help which is my whole point. I'm not saying don't help Japan. I'm saying (in the other thread might I add) that why are we donating money to help the third richest country in the world?

Quote:
I have lurked here for about a year and signed up a few months ago. NOT ONCE have I seen you have a productive/constructive conversation. You insult mods, you post shit like "good for you" and "whatever" as replies. You seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY think you're in any type of way a contribution to this forum?
Well that's up for other people to decide. More importantly I keep coming back because I actually have fun here reading what others say and having these kinds of discussions. So while I might not "contribute" in a way that you think is appropriate I am still contributing in my own way and as long as it's rewarding to me I will continue to do so.

I mean what business is that of yours?

Quote:
It is a figure of speech, but go ahead and keep trying to spin it into something else. You're good at that. No man, I am not going to hunt you down. But yes, if the opportunity presented itself, I would slap the fuck out of you. But then again, that's just me. If you don't like it, deal with it. I don't give a fuck about anyone but me myself and I. Blah blah fucking blah.
It's a figure of speech? Oh!!! You mean you were just talking out of your ass! Gotcha

Anyway, to threaten someone with violence is a figure of speech? Can't say I've ever heard of it used that way.