LinkBack Thread Tools
(#181 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post nuclear explosive devices - 04-09-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Wich is beside the point really, since many of Russia's Nukes ended up in several break away states.
Only in Hollywood movies, not in reality. I understand a tradition of American moviemakers to depict Soviets (Russians) as village idiots but you are sane, educated person, Ryzorian
All nuclear devices still belong to Russian Strategic Forces and located on Russian soil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
I am quite familiar with the weaponry, as I owned one of those rifles supplied by the USSR - acquired first hand in Vietnam in 1970.

And FYI, most people who experience an event high enough up in a command don't have to check abridged sources like Wikipedia.
Most people here aren't experts of rifles. Many of them never carried a military service. They have no access to classified sources of information. And even such "abridged source" like Wikipedia says true facts regarding to amount and quality of Russian weaponry in Vietnam.
(#182 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-09-2011, 12:19 PM

i never understood about the vietnam war. it was horrific, all that napalm burning all the undergrowth.

i heard that america was afraid of communism--and that was a reason to fight--but from what i have read--it was really terrible and all those underground tunnels filled with dangerous obstacles.
(#183 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-09-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Kozyra; I'm a supporter of Isreal because they are our friend and ally. Therefore I don't support any actions by thier enemies, who are the US's enemies as well. Something Hezbolah and all the other wackadoo groups over there have made abuntantly clear over the decades. You don't think we dont see those marches with the nut jobs screamming "Death to Isreal and Death to America?". Calling Us the "Great Satan" doesn't win you any brownie points either.
Support who you want , I support the right and the truth , and I will fight injustice, I will not stay seated and the Israeli army killed my family in Gaza and Palestine by U.S. weapons every day , remember that the right and the truth will triumph in the end, in spite of the criminals , Whether the criminals want that or do not want.

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-09-2011 at 01:58 PM.
(#184 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-09-2011, 02:29 PM

My idea since the beginning of my comments , that America always pay the price for her mistakes then receive the blame on Islamic extremists , American people don't understand this Equation . America made a lot of mistakes when America tried to steal the Wealth of the Arab world and to kill its members. Do you think that the blood of 151 thousand people in Iraq will go in vain? Do you think that the blood of 510 of Lebanese civilians, including 300 women and children at least will be in vain? Do you think that all killing of civilians in Palestine since 1948 and so far you will go in vain? Do you think that what your government did in Libya at the outset will go in vain? No. No and no, U.S. government and each of the stands with her will pay a high price, because I learned from an early age that any person intentionally misses a mistake will pay the price sooner or later, this is a law of the life,and I do not mean extremist groups or the killing of civilians in America , because I expect that Bin Laden will hit America again after the stupid attempt of Pastor Jones, I am a Muslim and Islam forbids the killing of civilians, whatever the reasons .

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-09-2011 at 02:34 PM.
(#185 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-09-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Except I didn't make a mistake.

You're just trying to catch me out because you think I'm anti-American. (When I'm actually not)
No, you simply made a mistake, and won't own up to it. The Vietnam War was not the US vs. Vietnam, and in the end Vietnam didn't win because at the end there was no single country called "Vietnam".
(#186 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

04-09-2011, 05:16 PM

surely palestinians have a right to live in their own land.

just because the bible told the jews that israel was the promised land--all jews think they have a right to live there--coming from many other countries.

it is dreadful to see the way the jews persecute the palestinians, depriving them of their own land.

there should be a way to solve the problems--
(#187 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

04-09-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
No, you simply made a mistake, and won't own up to it. The Vietnam War was not the US vs. Vietnam, and in the end Vietnam didn't win because at the end there was no single country called "Vietnam".

how can u say america was not fighting the vietnamese. who were they fighting then and what business was it of america to help the south vietnamese fight the north.

it was a terrible war.
(#188 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-09-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
surely palestinians have a right to live in their own land.

just because the bible told the jews that israel was the promised land--all jews think they have a right to live there--coming from many other countries.

it is dreadful to see the way the jews persecute the palestinians, depriving them of their own land.

there should be a way to solve the problems--
Maybe we could start by not spreading negative stereotypes about Jewish people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
how can u say america was not fighting the vietnamese. who were they fighting then and what business was it of america to help the south vietnamese fight the north.

it was a terrible war.
Ronin said in the end Vietnam won and the US lost, and I am saying I doubt the South Vietnamese fighting the North Vietnamese would agree with that assessment.
(#189 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post negativity - 04-09-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Maybe we could start by not spreading negative stereotypes about Jewish people.
Negative stereotypes? Dogsbody said that israeli people grab land of palestinians. This is a fact, not a stereotype.
(#190 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-09-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Maybe we could start by not spreading negative
MMM , See this comment :
Quote:
Palistians will continue to die as long as Palistian mothers hate Isreal more than they love thier own children.
You are not neutral.

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-09-2011 at 08:26 PM.