JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#271 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-23-2011, 03:50 AM

I believe the english translation of the bit of text that Muslims claim is to do with relativity is

'[Quran 32.5] (Allah) Rules the cosmic affair from the heavens to the Earth. Then this affair travels to Him a distance in one day, at a measure of one thousand years of what you count.'

Now if you ask me that is really drawing a long bow to suggest that the Quran describes the theory of relativity!!!
(#272 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
Yes, the law is not exist , but there is a method of calculating the speed of light by the moon.
That's not the theory of relativity. That's just calculating the speed of light. And if it's done using the moon then there is nothing divine about it. It's just applied mathematics.

The ancient Greeks and Romans understood quite a bit about the stars in relation to the sun and the Earth and the moon by using mathematics also.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-23-2011 at 03:54 AM.
(#273 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
I believe the english translation of the bit of text that Muslims claim is to do with relativity is

'[Quran 32.5] (Allah) Rules the cosmic affair from the heavens to the Earth. Then this affair travels to Him a distance in one day, at a measure of one thousand years of what you count.'

Now if you ask me that is really drawing a long bow to suggest that the Quran describes the theory of relativity!!!
lol.. I figured it'd be so vague that I wouldn't have even thought of the theory of relativity if I had read it without it being pointed out to me.
(#274 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-23-2011, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
That's not the theory of relativity. That's just calculating the speed of light. And if it's done using the moon then there is nothing divine about it. It's just applied mathematics.

The ancient Greeks and Romans understood quite a bit about the stars in relation to the sun and the Earth and the moon by using mathematics also.
There is a difference, because the Prophet Mohammed did not discover this miracle, and only recently discovered, was discovered by a person called Dr. Mohamed Nabulsi and Dr.Mohamed Dodeh , he sill a live until this day , search about him in googel and youtube
(#275 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 04:02 AM

Quote:
There is a difference, because the Prophet Mohammed did not discover this miracle, and only recently discovered, was discovered by a person called Dr. Mohamed Nabulsi and Dr.Mohamed Dodeh , he sill a live until this day , search about him in googel and youtube
Um.. no the theory of relativity was discovered by a well known German physicist by the name of Albert Einstein.
(#276 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 04:02 AM

Quote:

In the Koran:
" Sajda " , in verse 5 says God the Almighty:
((seed from heaven to earth and then ascend to Him in a Day is a thousand years of your reckoning))
Dr. Muhammad reached the limits to the speed of light in the Koran:
There is a general rule in physics states that
Any object speed = distance / time.
Time = Time on Ground = 86164.09966 seconds
Distance = the amount of a thousand years of the march of the moon lunar cycle = 12 000
Galaxy, a distance traveled by the moon in the orbit of an isolated
= 12000 × average orbital speed of the moon × time of the lunar month
= 12000 × 368207 × 0. 89157 × 655. 7198395
Thus, the distance = 25.83134723 one billion km
And the application of the equation:
By dividing the distance number (25831347230 km) on the number of time (86164.09966 seconds) it will be equal to the speed of light = 299,792.458 km / sec

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 04:13 AM.
(#277 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 04:03 AM

Quote:
It's not a miracle. Relativity is science. So they found a verse in the Quran that they believe fits in with Einsteins Theory of Relativity. Wow what a miracle! Will wonders never cease!!! LOL
(#278 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
In the Koran:
" Sajda " , in verse 5 says God the Almighty:
((seed from heaven to earth and then ascend to Him in a Day is a thousand years of your reckoning))
And the world by Dr. Muhammad reached the limits to the speed of light in the Koran:
There is a general rule in physics states that
Any object speed = distance / time.
Time = Time on Ground = 86164.09966 seconds
Distance = the amount of a thousand years of the march of the moon lunar cycle = 12 000
Galaxy, a distance traveled by the moon in the orbit of an isolated
= 12000 × average orbital speed of the moon × time of the lunar month
= 12000 × 368207 × 0. 89157 × 655. 7198395
Thus, the distance = 25.83134723 one billion km
And the application of the equation:
By dividing the distance number (25831347230 km) on the number of time (86164.09966 seconds) to be equal to the speed of light = 299,792.458 km / sec
LOL OMG!!

I guess once you believe in fairytales like gods there's little you won't believe in!!
(#279 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 04:09 AM

Quote:
It's not a miracle. Relativity is science. So they found a verse in the Quran that they believe fits in with Einsteins Theory of Relativity. Wow what a miracle! Will wonders never cease!!! LOL
Some of the verses begin characters such as "ALM" Do you know what is this?
(#280 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 04:15 AM

MMM will be very angry

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 04:18 AM.