LinkBack Thread Tools
(#301 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-23-2011, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
-What do you mean ? no there is something called Lunar calendar and there is something called Lunar months ..... you don't know it ?
I know it.

But the Quran passage you mentioned talks about "a day" and "a thousand years". There is no mention of lunar months. The so called Dr you introduced is the one that for some reason used that in his equation. It's probably because to use days would mess up the result (after all, 12000 X 28 days would throw the result off)
(#302 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-23-2011, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
If you said to me that your god explanation is just one of the many possible theories that you are willing to consider and that you have kept an open mind on all other possibilities then I would have no problems at all. The fact that you have decided that your particular god explanation (one out of the many 1000's of similar god explanations that have and continue to exist on this planet) is the one and only explanation is what I take issue with. In the absence of any proof whatsoever, well any logical and rational proof, you have decided to go with an explanation of creation that involves some mystical being that has no more validity than any other nutty religious explanation out there. People are more than happy to consider many of the cults out there as full of crazy people but even the weirdest cults really are no weirder than any of the mainstream religions. None have any validity or proof to back their claims. At least with science it is something that is dynamic and theories change with time as our knowledge grows. You religious guys haven't moved on at all from the ancient past.
all possible theories need God , because all possible theories need to material things is the basis of it , and these material things must be created by a creator, tell me possible theories about the creation of humans which don't rely on material things ?
(#303 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
all possible theories need God , because all possible theories need to material things is the basis of it , and these material things must be created by a creator, tell me possible theories about the creation of humans which don't rely on material things ?
Who created God then?
(#304 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 06:09 AM

Quote:
I have no intention of trying to educate religious nutters. There is a wealth of information out there that discusses theories of the creation of the universe, the stars, planets and life that have nothing to do with any of your imaginary gods.
You may actually find that science is far more interesting than your silly little god theories that are 1000's of years old from a time when human knowledge of the world around them was very limited. We know a lot more now. Well at least some of us do. Religious types seem to want to keep their knowledge limited to that of ancient civilisations.

Your claim that all theories need god just shows how limited your ability to think and keep an open mind is. It shows how limiting your faith is on your ability to expand your knowledge of the world around you. Science is not so limiting...

Last edited by GoNative : 04-23-2011 at 06:13 AM.
(#305 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Who created God then?
God created the Law : "for each things a creator" to help you to believe him , there are private laws of this world and there is a private laws in the afterlife , in the afterlife We do not die, knowing that " all living in this world die" .
the something that there is zero _ nothing _ before Number one , as well as There is nothing before the God .

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 06:16 AM.
(#306 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 06:20 AM

But for each things a creator. This is supposed to help us believe in god but for some reason it doesn't have a creator. Therefore how can we believe in it? If it had no creator then it cannot exist. Therefore you believe in nothing!

Ready to open your mind and become an atheist yet?
(#307 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 06:31 AM

The fact that you believe in Allah is just happenstance due to the location you were born. If you were born in the US you'd most likely be a Christian (or if in Utah a Mormon). If you were born in Tibet you'd most likely be a Buddhist. If you were born in Jamaica you may well have ended being a dope smoking Rastafarian. None of these religions are more or less valid than another. They are all based on nothing but a belief system in which you are required to suspend rational and logical thought and just have faith with no proof whatsoever of what you believe in. There's nothing special about Islam. Just another in a long list of fairytales that people allow themselves to believe in.
(#308 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
But for each things a creator. This is supposed to help us believe in god but for some reason it doesn't have a creator. Therefore how can we believe in it? If it had no creator then it cannot exist. Therefore you believe in nothing!

Ready to open your mind and become an atheist yet?
I didn't understand your last comment , I would to talk more but I must go to work , I must tell you If the whole world has become atheists , and if they cut my body peice of a peice and member of a member. I will still a Muslim all my life because I am convinced God, and I will endeavor to be a scientist in medicine to discover magnificence of the Creator .
Who knows ? maybe I can meet you in the afterlife and maybe you will be Regretful........
(#309 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:
I didn't understand your last comment , I would to talk more but I must go to work , I must tell you If the whole world has become atheists , and if they cut my body peice of a peice and member of a member. I will still a Muslim all my life because I am convinced God, and I will endeavor to be a scientist in medicine to discover magnificence of the Creator .
Who knows ? maybe I can meet you in the afterlife and maybe you will be Regretful........
Which afterlife? Nearly every religion out there has some concept of one. I wonder who is right? LOL

I know one thing for sure if there is something like an afterlife the last thing I want is to end up with all the religious types! I'll take hell over heaven anyday as being stuck for eternity in a realm full of religious people is about the worst thing I can imagine. Hell would be much less torture!!
(#310 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

04-23-2011, 07:55 AM

surely religion is the cause of all the major wars-- everyone claiming there's is the only true religion.

Thinking of all the spanish inquisition-- the killing that has been done in the name of one religion being supreme over others.

Most religions aim on keeping women down-- and doing men's commands.

especially in some parts of the world.

I personally wish to know that when I die that is the end of me totally. dust to dust ashes to ashes etc.

religion is a lot of brain washing---.

I try to follow the christian faith but mainly by doing unto others as I would like to be done to.

anyway--we are not supposd to discuss religion-- its such an emotive subject.