LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-05-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass View Post
You must be extremely attractive (or rich)? I couldn't imagine that happening to 99% of people.
I'd say that I'm average looking.

I should also state that both of my parents are Japanese so I'm assuming these girls felt a sense of security about me before coming.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

08-05-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
I'd say that I'm average looking.

I should also state that both of my parents are Japanese so I'm assuming these girls felt a sense of security about me before coming.
Oh I didn't know you were japanese, thats probably a huge factor.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your senario doesn't happen to 99% of western men who talk to japanese women online unless they are brad pitt looking or as rich as warren buffet.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Oshimaida (Offline)
New to JF

08-05-2011, 11:04 PM

i met a Japanese girl on the web, dated her over a year
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Oshimaida (Offline)
New to JF

08-05-2011, 11:07 PM

so i could be a common thing

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) 〜( ̄▽ ̄)〜 (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
(#25 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-05-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
What purpose do I serve? Maybe they want to learn better english, maybe they like teaching japanese and sharing culture. When I use to penpal a lot I'd always get asked about current TV shows and current music and things like that. And a lot like telling me about their lives. I don't know, it's not for everybody, but some people like it. And of course their local boyfriend can serve their needs I can't obviously serve like taking her out to dinner or sex.
But that is not a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, that is a language partner or a penpal.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

08-06-2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
But that is not a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, that is a language partner or a penpal.
Ok fine, a penpal relationship with some romantic talk.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-06-2011, 01:09 AM

Quote:
No wonder you are having trouble.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-06-2011, 02:08 AM

Quote:
I don't understand where you're going with this. People have confirmed that some Japanese girls do, in fact, engage in long distance "romantic" relationships and have also discussed possible websites to find them. You want us to go out and reel one in for ya too?

Please don't take this the wrong way but have you ever been in an actual relationship before (I mean one where you could physically touch the person lol)??

It sounds like you haven't because you are saying such ridiculous things such as "you have to look like Brad Pitt or be as rich as Warren Buffet to get a Japanese girl."

Reality Check: Go out and talk to girls in "real life" and get some experience because even if your dopey Snuffaluffagus "if only some girl would like a guy :deep depressive sigh: like me" shtick works you'll end up chasing them away by being clingy or just insecure (which = unattractive).

Tough love baby :man hug:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
No wonder you are having trouble.
lol.!!

Last edited by OHayou : 08-06-2011 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Man hug
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

08-06-2011, 08:35 AM

Guys... I'm 28 years old and have been in a lot of relationships lol. I even posted in this forums about my previous relationship and you guys jumped all over me. I'm not the loser you guys imagine. I just want a japanese girlfriend online.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
08-06-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Guys... I'm 28 years old and have been in a lot of relationships lol. I even posted in this forums about my previous relationship and you guys jumped all over me. I'm not the loser you guys imagine. I just want a japanese girlfriend online.
Well, that DOES make it sound like a loser thing. (I am sorry, I am HONESTLY not calling you one, just saying thats what it sounds like.)

I mean, you can wait more to find a wonderful girl, Japanese, Chinese, American, Kenyan, whatever and be with her more in person first.
Mind you, I did relationship with a guy I met online. (Here in fact). As I got to know him in person and be with him more...he turned out to be indeed quite the frog.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.