LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-09-2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Dragon NL; I'm telling you that if you want to be free you have to shed your blood for it, and yes, more than likely, shed the blood of those who will take your freedom from you. Your not going to get it singing "kumbahya give peace a chance." Those who want to be free, have to fight for it because those who don't want you to be free will kill you for even thinking about it.
Why can't you see it's wrong?!

Just now I was watching a documentary about a criminal who was trying to escape from prison. He succeeded at first and he has gone a long way. But after a while the police found him and they where standing at his doorstep. He had nowhere to go and instead of fighting his way out he surrendered. And this is what he said;

As bad as I wanted to be free, I wasn't willing to hurt anyone to get it.

If a criminal can see it's wrong, then why can't you? He knows that the only way to get free and to stay free is to carry out his sentence.

He drew a circle that shut me out --
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle that took him in.

Last edited by DragonNL : 10-09-2011 at 12:31 PM.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Jemm1001 (Offline)
Banned

10-09-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Sorry what theory am I putting forward?

Am I not allowed to challenge him on that?

You do realize that this is what I was implying right? Whether a revolution is successful or not depends on the circumstances of the time. Not on some bullsh*t trend that you've pieced together from unrelated cherry picked events. (What Ryozorian was doing)

It's the only point I really took issue with. There is more bullsh*t that spews from Ryozorian's keyboard that I didn't address though. (Like the idea that the Islamic Brotherhood in Egypt orchestrated the uprising) But I don't really want to chase that rabbit as in past experiences with him I've never reached the end usually coming back to the beginning because he has no conception of logic or reason. (Check out the other thread on 9/11 that has turned into a global warming debate because of him lol)

Agree

Agree.. and my point is that this is irrelevant.

Agree

I agree as well...

P.S I am Jennifer and I'm looking for a pen pal while I stay in London

if your interested then contact me at: [email protected]
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-09-2011, 08:38 PM

Dragon NL; Your argument isn't relative to freedom, that was a criminal behind bars because he hurt somebody else. You won't live in a free country if you don't fight for it. Invaribly tyrants end up in charge and tell you what to do. If your willing to sacrifice freedom for security you will recieve neither. You can not find a Free country that didn't get there with out historical bloodshed, period.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-10-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
that was a criminal behind bars because he hurt somebody else.
And if you're for example protesting or whistleblowing in hope of a better future you're not asking for security lol...

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

10-10-2011, 05:50 PM

I'm not doing either actually. I allready served in the Military so that I can live life how I wish to live it. I can also vote for who I want to vote for, and express whatever opion I have about government in public.

The Syrians right now don't have that right. To protest government there get's you dead..To complain about arresting some one who did nothing wrong gets you killed, to question the big bossman about anything he does publicly get's you killed.

So I guess haveing jackbooted thugs storming into innocent peoples home's and dragging them off somewhere at 3 in the morning is ok with you? You won't defend yourself or your family from violence perpetrated against them because you think it's wrong to do so?

If your true to that ideal no matter what happens, then I admire your persistance, even if I question your reasoning for it. As for me, I will fight if I have too.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-11-2011, 11:05 AM

Ofcourse it isn't ok for people to break in homes etc. But even if someone literally asks me to hit himself I still won't do it.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

10-12-2011, 01:15 AM

What if he wants to hit you?
(#38 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-12-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
What if he wants to hit you?
That won't happen. I know how to avoid trouble.
But anyway, I'll escape. I never fight.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

10-12-2011, 11:56 PM

Well, can't argue with that I guess.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
sutekidane (Offline)
JF Regular

10-15-2011, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
Saying that the arabs problems are their own and that they must all "bleed" for their freedom is fine if you come from some countries but not if you are from AMERICA.

America does owe and does have responsibilities to the arabs because for the last 50-60 years it has underhandedly dictated how those lands have been shaped due to its own greed and ends. This is a fact and it also applies to other areas such as South America.

Americas interference, support and indeed supply of weapons to murderous tyrants for their own benefit has left to millions of people living without the same freedom they hypocritically champion at home.

I could type so much here but i really cant be arsed, even those who will blast my point of view, know really that it is the truth. My view is not Anti-american it is just Human.

To me america had a oppurtunity to truly make the world a better place because of the power it held but instead it only focused on supplying itself with everything at the cost of most of the rest of the world, in doing so it has shaped the rest of the world to act in its image and so more chaos and devastation is assured.

Instead of recognising their role in F***ing up the world, now to sit back and say the arabs must fend for themselves against tyrants they helped prop up, is disingenuous to say the least. Americas problem is tha they dont seem to understand it is easy to break stuff but much harder to fix it and of course the stuff that you break is not gonna like you, but does that mean you havent got any responsibility to fix it? of course not.
That unfortunately goes with the territory, all super power, global powers did that in the past, its called divide and rule and extracting resources and will probably do it in the future. The casualty in blood is just collateral damage. The next ones are China and India and may be all of us including Americans will have to get ready for Chinese and Indian boots kicking us around. All hail the Han and the Hindu.