JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
jdbs3 (Offline)
New to JF

Toyota Car Rental - 05-10-2010, 03:27 PM

I am from the USA and would like to rent a car from Toyota TOYOTA Rent a Car. I've gone to this web site and found a car that fits my needs.

However, I have a number of questions to ask Toyota rental and would like to contact them. Calling from the USA is too costly, so I have been trying to find an email address for one of their locations in downtown Tokyo. So far I have not found an email address.

Would it be possible for someone reading this forum who lives in Tokyo to call their toll free number and ask them for an email address that I can use to contact them, and then include it in a reply to me in this forum?

The toll free number in Japan is: 0800-7000-815.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

05-13-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdbs3 View Post
I am from the USA and would like to rent a car from Toyota TOYOTA Rent a Car. I've gone to this web site and found a car that fits my needs.

However, I have a number of questions to ask Toyota rental and would like to contact them. Calling from the USA is too costly, so I have been trying to find an email address for one of their locations in downtown Tokyo. So far I have not found an email address.

Would it be possible for someone reading this forum who lives in Tokyo to call their toll free number and ask them for an email address that I can use to contact them, and then include it in a reply to me in this forum?

The toll free number in Japan is: 0800-7000-815.
You can email from its website:
https://rent.toyota.co.jp/mailbox/mailbox01.asp