JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#941 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

11-15-2008, 01:09 AM

Honey!! I was never intending to make you feel bad, so don't get so worked up. ^^

Love, I won't be mean to the n00bs.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#942 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-15-2008, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Honey!! I was never intending to make you feel bad, so don't get so worked up. ^^

Love, I won't be mean to the n00bs.
lol xD i'm so sorry, i just LOVE to overexaggerate what something is meant to mean xD
(#943 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-15-2008, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
XD XD XD now, kiddies, dont be fighting... you may win or you may not, but it doesnt mean that you are worse then the others... ok??? dont feel bad and dont fight!!! I HATE FIGHTING!!!

oh yes, and do please *at least* glance over the thread before you post please, but you older people in the thread who have been here since day 1, please be new on the new-bies... please, we dont need to scare away new people!!! its always nice to hear from new other people, besides you guys...

*bows* sorry *gets up*

-Ryo-
i feel so unwanted D: jk, accept when u say that u want new ppl other than us, i kinda think of some kind of jerky little bitch who likes ppl for a while, and then tells them to go away after a while xD but, THAT'S NONE OF U PPL
(#944 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
11-15-2008, 05:55 PM

yes... n00bs are people, too... we all need to remember that... XD

but... how is everyone???

I GET TO MEET DIR EN GREY!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!
KYO WILL BE MINE *anime like face-determination-*
THE CONCERT IS IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!!!

(#945 (permalink))
Old
Taleisin (Offline)
New to JF

11-15-2008, 10:09 PM

Hi XxLoveDiruxX

When I first read your questions asking about Lolita stores in the US a few weeks ago, (I’m a newbie) I thought, “Hell, there has to be something in Hollywood”. So rather than drive up there and look around I started searching through all the E-yellow pages I have access to. And low and behold, there was nothing, a couple of Goth stores but nothing listing Lolita.
In the US most girls want to look sexy not cute (personally, cute is pretty much at the top of my list). The young girls want to look older and the older women want to look young but they all want to look sexy. It’s more acceptable for a 13 or 14 year old girl to dress like a slut than for a 19 or 20 year old to dress Lolita. (And they wonder why their kids get molested.)
Also, the term “Lolita” carries some very heavy negative baggage from the start.
Now, just recently, I picked up a copy of Goth Beauty magazine, just for fun, and in it was an ad for a store called White Peacock, which specializes in Lolita fashions and is “just down the road“ from where I live. I’m going to check it out later and I’ll report back. I know it doesn’t help you much but don’t give up!
I love the Lolita fashion but I haven’t seen any older women wear it at all. And what do I wear, as a guy?
Enjoy the concert.

Remember what the DorMouse said...
Feed your head!
(#946 (permalink))
Old
dream4illusion (Offline)
New to JF

Question 11-15-2008, 11:03 PM

Hey has anyone visited the CureShop in Little tokyo in LA?
(#947 (permalink))
Old
Ff7rockerman (Offline)
JF Regular

11-16-2008, 12:32 AM

whats going on here!
(#948 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-16-2008, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taleisin View Post
Hi XxLoveDiruxX

When I first read your questions asking about Lolita stores in the US a few weeks ago, (I’m a newbie) I thought, “Hell, there has to be something in Hollywood”. So rather than drive up there and look around I started searching through all the E-yellow pages I have access to. And low and behold, there was nothing, a couple of Goth stores but nothing listing Lolita.
In the US most girls want to look sexy not cute (personally, cute is pretty much at the top of my list). The young girls want to look older and the older women want to look young but they all want to look sexy. It’s more acceptable for a 13 or 14 year old girl to dress like a slut than for a 19 or 20 year old to dress Lolita. (And they wonder why their kids get molested.)
Also, the term “Lolita” carries some very heavy negative baggage from the start.
Now, just recently, I picked up a copy of Goth Beauty magazine, just for fun, and in it was an ad for a store called White Peacock, which specializes in Lolita fashions and is “just down the road“ from where I live. I’m going to check it out later and I’ll report back. I know it doesn’t help you much but don’t give up!
I love the Lolita fashion but I haven’t seen any older women wear it at all. And what do I wear, as a guy?
Enjoy the concert.
omg, i don't wanna look sexy >.> most of my friends would NEVER wanna do that either >.>

actually, i've NEVER met a girl who wanted to look 'sexy'

tho i do live in a small town, so what am i saying?
(#949 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

Send a message via Yahoo to nanas
11-16-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Hi XxLoveDiruxX

Enjoy the concert.
LOl I'm 23 and wear Lolita!

Nanas
De moda lo que te acomoda!
(#950 (permalink))
Old
WhispyMcwillow (Offline)
Wannabe Gothic Aristocrat

11-16-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
It’s more acceptable for a 13 or 14 year old girl to dress like a slut than for a 19 or 20 year old to dress Lolita. (And they wonder why their kids get molested.)
So your saying that people wear this to look like sluts? that's kind of a harsh
statement don't you think..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanas View Post
LOl I'm 23 and wear Lolita!
Sounds like a nice age ^^.

Member of the Lolita Clan