Wannabe Gothic Aristocrat

11-20-2008, 07:49 PM

Mind adding a male part? ^^

Member of the Lolita Clan
(#192 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
11-21-2008, 12:17 AM

Even though I don't dress in the style, I do like some of it. I guess I can answer the survey, although, I don't qualify for the "club" here.

Name: Wendy
Favourite Type of Lolita: A tie between Kuro, Gothic, and Aristocrat.
Favourite Lolita Brand: Can't answer since I don't dress up.
Favourite Lolita Store: Same as above
Favourite Colours: Black, violet, purple
Likes and Dislikes: I like a lot of things, but dislike those who are judgmental.
(#193 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

Send a message via Yahoo to nanas
11-21-2008, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I've just added everyone new to the list now

Hello my Lolita lovelys I'm currently working on a Lolita Tutorial for Lolita's outside of Japan, so I'm hoping this will be helpful to you guys! I'm also going to be doing one for male Lolitas after that, because I realise there are some guys joining up recently asking for advice so hopefully this would help! ~
awesomeness!

Nanas
De moda lo que te acomoda!
(#194 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
I Am Your Vice President!!! Bow Before Me!!! XD *jk... Jk...* - 11-22-2008, 06:04 AM

First of all, KONNECHEWA NEW PEOPLE... nice to get some new faces around here....

Arikado:
Konnechewa, you sound really cool...

WhispyMcwillow:
Its sad you can't get into Diru, they are an amazing band, but i love many a japanese bands, so check some out!!! And ask Nanas too, i told her some good ones to check out, also...
~Dir En Grey... what to say... the concert was awesome... go to "Lolita in the US" thread to check out my whole spiel...

Annou...
:/
Dir En Grey... ok, for those who cant get it, Diru is ... etto, how do you say this... well, i guess you can say that they're "different"... very heavy rock *and/or metal*, mixed with hip-hop, acoustics, and overall fun, they are brilliant... Their singer, Kyo *the hottest guy EVER* always wanted to be known as 'scary' and the videos he helps to produce and stuffs reflect his thoughts of being scary... Kyo is beautiful to me, from the bloody-ness of his wounds to his crazy dominatrix-like situations in the music videos, he is my love *until i find my OWN asian(for real)*............. Their last CD, UROBOROS, *that i got last sunday* was amazing, its basically lots of screaming with very soft melodys, a few songs are beautiful, and they make me wanna cry... very good...
~GREAT JOB, DIR EN GREY!!! ARIGATOU GUYS!!!

and thats my deal for Dir En Grey... I hope it sheds SOME explaination for the peoples who don't get them... <3~~~

(#195 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

Send a message via Yahoo to nanas
11-22-2008, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
First of all, KONNECHEWA NEW PEOPLE... nice to get some new faces around here....

Arikado:
Konnechewa, you sound really cool...

WhispyMcwillow:
Its sad you can't get into Diru, they are an amazing band, but i love many a japanese bands, so check some out!!! And ask Nanas too, i told her some good ones to check out, also...
~Dir En Grey... what to say... the concert was awesome... go to "Lolita in the US" thread to check out my whole spiel...

Annou...
:/
Dir En Grey... ok, for those who cant get it, Diru is ... etto, how do you say this... well, i guess you can say that they're "different"... very heavy rock *and/or metal*, mixed with hip-hop, acoustics, and overall fun, they are brilliant... Their singer, Kyo *the hottest guy EVER* always wanted to be known as 'scary' and the videos he helps to produce and stuffs reflect his thoughts of being scary... Kyo is beautiful to me, from the bloody-ness of his wounds to his crazy dominatrix-like situations in the music videos, he is my love *until i find my OWN asian(for real)*............. Their last CD, UROBOROS, *that i got last sunday* was amazing, its basically lots of screaming with very soft melodys, a few songs are beautiful, and they make me wanna cry... very good...
~GREAT JOB, DIR EN GREY!!! ARIGATOU GUYS!!!

and thats my deal for Dir En Grey... I hope it sheds SOME explaination for the peoples who don't get them... <3~~~
Then again not all their music is that heavy, their older stuff is more mellow is just that the stuff that they advertise(for lack of a better word) is the heavy stuff. Anyways I'll tell my hubby about the new cd (he still hasnt bought it).

Nanas
De moda lo que te acomoda!
(#196 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
11-25-2008, 12:25 AM

Hey, how is everybody? I was wondering what you guys would think of these gloves for EGA: http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-LONG-SATIN-1-2-ARM-ELBOW-LENGTH-EVENING-GLOVES_W0QQitemZ360110430264QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MWA_Gloves_Mittens?ha sh=item360110430264&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12 |39%3A1|240%3A1318

Sorry, it's ebay, the link is really long -.-;;

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#197 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
11-25-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanas View Post
Then again not all their music is that heavy, their older stuff is more mellow is just that the stuff that they advertise(for lack of a better word) is the heavy stuff. Anyways I'll tell my hubby about the new cd (he still hasnt bought it).
yes, i know... but their new stuff was surprising heavy... i love all their music, can't hate it...
my fave is Kasumi, its from the CD VULGAR... another one i like is Yokan (forgets what CD its from) *um... duh* XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Hey, how is everybody? I was wondering what you guys would think of these gloves for EGA: http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-LONG-SATIN-1-2-ARM-ELBOW-LENGTH-EVENING-GLOVES_W0QQitemZ360110430264QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MWA_Gloves_Mittens?ha sh=item360110430264&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12 |39%3A1|240%3A1318

Sorry, it's ebay, the link is really long -.-;;
i like those gloves... they are very nice, but next time when you post a link, try to put it in a format to where we can click on it to go there, not put it into our browser... -.-"" XD everythings allright though... i love the gloves...

(#198 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
11-25-2008, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
i like those gloves... they are very nice, but next time when you post a link, try to put it in a format to where we can click on it to go there, not put it into our browser... -.-"" XD everythings allright though... i love the gloves...
I tried making it an html link, but I fail at internet code D¦ I guess I'll just test a couple times and finally just figure it out... And yes, the gloves are great! Also, it's getting cold, and I needed something to keep my fingers warm anyway ¦3 Who can play guitar with frozen fingers? Not me!

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#199 (permalink))
Old
Teru (Offline)
New to JF

11-26-2008, 08:50 PM

i can't play guitar with frozen fingers either!

Name: Teru
Favourite Type of Lolita: Gothic Aristocrat
Favourite Lolita Brand: Moi-Même-moitié
Favourite Lolita Store: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. Moi-même-moitié
Favourite Colours: Black, white, pink, purple.
Likes and Dislikes: (likes: Aristocratic, Magnifique.

Seremedy
DELUHI
(#200 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

11-26-2008, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teru View Post
i can't play guitar with frozen fingers either!

Name: Teru
Favourite Type of Lolita: Gothic Aristocrat
Favourite Lolita Brand: Moi-Même-moitié
Favourite Lolita Store: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. Moi-même-moitié
Favourite Colours: Black, white, pink, purple.
Likes and Dislikes: (likes: Aristocratic, Magnifique.
Hii welcome to the Lolita Clan ~