Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
12-21-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhispyMcwillow View Post
i like the idea of extensions...... theres just one thing that bothers me about it...... ARGHHH its human hair ARGGHH!!
oh and Misa when you say Ega.... do you mean
?
or

?
/begs it'll be the second one.
oh my god! the first one looks funny... XD but the second one.... i think he is very hot. indeed...

our male siggy should have some kinda guy that looks like THAT... i would even use it!!! <3

(#282 (permalink))
Old
bhl88 (Offline)
JF Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
12-22-2008, 08:29 AM

Take your pick

Info on Lolita Fashion: TeamSugar LiveJournal

(#283 (permalink))
Old
WhispyMcwillow (Offline)
Wannabe Gothic Aristocrat

12-23-2008, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post

Take your pick
A bit to girly for my taste......i guess its a matter of taste.....

Member of the Lolita Clan
(#284 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-23-2008, 03:54 AM

Very cute...but the male sig should be more masculine, but not too masculine of course, as it is lolita. The second pic earlier with the EGA guy in the top hat is more like it. But hey, add kodona on the side is cool too. Balance it out a bit. XD

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#285 (permalink))
Old
WhispyMcwillow (Offline)

12-23-2008, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Very cute...but the male sig should be more masculine, but not too masculine of course, as it is lolita. The second pic earlier with the EGA guy in the top hat is more like it. But hey, add kodona on the side is cool too. Balance it out a bit. XD
Hm.... is that EGA i found that style of clothing under GA sections.... aren't EGA a bit more feminine? ( that comment goes to mana....-_-') Man i hate that guy..

(#286 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

12-23-2008, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Hm.... is that EGA i found that style of clothing under GA sections.... aren't EGA a bit more feminine? ( that comment goes to mana....-_-') Man i hate that guy..
Aww you hate Mana? Mana is the father *haha* of lolita basically.

EGA is elegant gothic aristocrat. The "E" just makes "GA" more sophisticated and formal XD

Member of the Metal Club
(#287 (permalink))
Old
WhispyMcwillow (Offline)

12-23-2008, 05:26 AM

No it isen't,
Mana diden't invent anything.... he stole already exsisting styles..... and changed them to fit his taste... EGA is mana's version of Gothic Aristocrat the "Elegant" he placed in front of the regular GA and lolita is just to show that its his very special and "unique" style....*cough*.ripoff.*cough*.....
Oh and if anyone wonders why i hate that guy.....it's beacuse he made it so that everytime i try to find some decent male clothing...... i end up with pics of guys.... looking like.... check above pic...... or female clothing.
so beacuse of mana.... EGA is being overflown with female clothing...beacuse thats what he wears himself...
leading guys to either follow the trend...running around with skirts/corset or looking desperatly after almost nonexsisting masculine clothing in the lolita catagory. Ah that felt good.... all those agressions has just screamed to be let out.....

(#288 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

12-23-2008, 05:51 AM

Quote:
No it isen't,
Mana diden't invent anything.... he stole already exsisting styles..... and changed them to fit his taste... EGA is mana's version of Gothic Aristocrat the "Elegant" he placed in front of the regular GA and lolita is just to show that its his very special and "unique" style....*cough*.ripoff.*cough*.....
Oh and if anyone wonders why i hate that guy.....it's beacuse he made it so that everytime i try to find some decent male clothing...... i end up with pics of guys.... looking like.... check above pic...... or female clothing.
so beacuse of mana.... EGA is being overflown with female clothing...beacuse thats what he wears himself...
leading guys to either follow the trend...running around with skirts/corset or looking desperatly after almost nonexsisting masculine clothing in the lolita catagory. Ah that felt good.... all those agressions has just screamed to be let out.....
No what isn't? How did Mana not invent anything if EGA is now an entirely seperate style of dress? Do you what gothic aristocrat is about? It's about the melding of male and female style clothing in one category so that either sex can wear what they like and it won't be "strange." If you don't like the feminine look, then how can you like aristocrat? Corsets are normal for all Victorian styles by the way, no matter what gender. If you don't like it, just don't wear it, but it's part of the style, and always has been.

Member of the Metal Club
(#289 (permalink))
Old
WhispyMcwillow (Offline)

12-23-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
No what isn't? How did Mana not invent anything if EGA is now an entirely seperate style of dress? Do you what gothic aristocrat is about? It's about the melding of male and female style clothing in one category so that either sex can wear what they like and it won't be "strange." If you don't like the feminine look, then how can you like aristocrat? Corsets are normal for all Victorian styles by the way, no matter what gender. If you don't like it, just don't wear it, but it's part of the style, and always has been.
EGA doesen't melt female or male, it's created so that men can wear female clothing....ever seen a pic of Mana himself? (please tell me where the male part of his clothing is, beacuse i'm having a hard time finding it).

EGA is practicaly just a brand of nice girls lolita clothing.(Wich can be applied to men if they want to go cross gender) I'm saying Mana isen't a father of anything beacuse what he did, was to take a concept and modify it to his liking.....

Example: We don't call Dic and Mac Mcdonald the fathers of food now do we? I don't like EGA i like GA, beacuse the EGA for me is waayy to feminine, if people feel like going cross gender like Mana himself thats fine with me. Just know that EGA isen't the only style out there, don't tell me that EGA is the only right way to dress if your into GA,
beacuse EGA originated from that completely independent style group....

By the way could you point me to a place, where it states that corsets were completely normal, for men to wear in the victorian era? Iv'e never heard of such a thing.
just my 2 cents

(#290 (permalink))
Old
bhl88 (Offline)
JF Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
12-24-2008, 12:52 PM

Ish a balance of kodona and EGA (mature version). For the sig.

Info on Lolita Fashion: TeamSugar LiveJournal