LinkBack Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-09-2009, 05:32 AM

Lets see weird food combinations:

I once had a friend who had Pizza, Snickers Ice-Cream, Ham sandwich and a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich all in the same time(a lunch hour). He was incredibly weird tho.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#132 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-09-2009, 05:49 AM

sounds yummy except for the PB&J I hate jelly haha
(#133 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

01-09-2009, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
sounds yummy except for the PB&J I hate jelly haha
Actually it looked quite delicious too, he was so skinny I was suprised he could eat it all lol

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#134 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-09-2009, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
Actually it looked quite delicious too, he was so skinny I was suprised he could eat it all lol
thats what everyone thinks of me lol.

they can't believe that i can eat half my weight and not gain anythin (thats about 50lbs haha)

I've been 100somethin pounds for the past 2yrs and whenever i gain more i lose it the next day
(#135 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

01-09-2009, 06:34 AM

Quote:
thats what everyone thinks of me lol.

they can't believe that i can eat half my weight and not gain anythin (thats about 50lbs haha)

I've been 100somethin pounds for the past 2yrs and whenever i gain more i lose it the next day
Wow, really. Not even On big dinner days like Thanksgiving and Christmas??? Usually every girl struggles then, lolz. That Guy i know ate so many weird things at once, some girls seemed afraid to talk to him. hahah

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#136 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-09-2009, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
Wow, really. Not even On big dinner days like Thanksgiving and Christmas??? Usually every girl struggles then, lolz. That Guy i know ate so many weird things at once, some girls seemed afraid to talk to him. hahah
Nope, don't gain an ounce. Maybe a pound but it goes straight back down...I have really high metabolism but I've been keepin down on my eatin cus it slows down as I get older
(#137 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

01-09-2009, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Nope, don't gain an ounce. Maybe a pound but it goes straight back down...I have really high metabolism but I've been keepin down on my eatin cus it slows down as I get older
Hmm...your lucky...I have to cut down anyhow. Not to fast of a Metabolism So I have to work out. I use to ride a bike everyday. Yeah, they say Metabolism slows down as you get older and especially if you dont take care of yourself.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#138 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-09-2009, 06:50 AM

Yeah, I've been tryin to get back into gymnastics and such. It seems as long as I'm doing something it stays high. Like over the summer I wa slazy and gained about 20lbs (how I got up to 100) and once school started, I lost a lot
(#139 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
01-09-2009, 06:55 AM

since i was home schooled most of my life ive been a chunky kid but now im loosing wait but my mom is worried because i only eat once a day and exersize a lot and go ou walking with all my friends and sleep a lot more then i used to.T_T but yummie snacks have always been something else to think about and most of mine are healthy.XD

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#140 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

01-09-2009, 07:09 AM

Kiki: I gained weight when I moved from California to Tennessee, cuz I was depressed and did nothing, started exercising alot and lost it, and then gained some and lost and you know the repetition hahaha.

Vampiregirl: I was an extremely thin kid I guess cuz I was so hyper and was running around 24/7. I use to diet now I just try to eat healthy as possible, I might diet when i move back to Cali soon ^_^

I had some weird eating habits aswell some times Id eat Pepsi/orange soda mix, and Vegetables(Celery type vegetables) with Peanut butter or cottage cheese.

Rest in peace Kyle <3