JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
artificalflavor (Offline)
JF Regular

02-25-2008, 11:36 PM

FYE, cool i'll check for it....., This thread is kind of dieing, SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING!! -ramune soda related

look... a panda >
(#82 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

02-25-2008, 11:59 PM

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! COMMENT ALREADY !! RAMUNE SODA !!!!
speaking of ramune soda, i am realy craveing on write now... guess that's the downside of makeing threads about foods and such.....
YA...., i REALY REALY REALY want one now, dang it!!!!!

i want ramune

look... a panda >
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Yumemi (Offline)
New to JF

02-26-2008, 07:18 AM

Rawr, now I want one. >_<
(#84 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

02-27-2008, 12:33 AM

Ha!!! it's like a curse!! anyone who gets on this thread and reads the message will automaticaly want a Ramune soda!!! WAHAHAHAHAH-
.....unless they don't like ramune soda....
........or are not thirsty...., well at least people who do like ramune, and are thirsty will want one!!!-
...........unless they are not in the mood for one....

Ok, mabie not a curse, more like a ...... a........ a........, i don't know.

look... a panda >
(#85 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

02-27-2008, 07:36 PM

Oh, I've seen those before. They are in a lot of stores that sell anime. They are on a nearby shelf with other candies.

They are all sorts of colors and flavors. They look interesting but I never had the thought to buy one. Is it supposed to be cold or can you drink it room temperature?

I have also seen like marble looking things floating around at the top of the bottle. What's up with that?
(#86 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
02-27-2008, 07:52 PM

I love Ramune. I get them at the Tokyo Asian Food store for 50 cents a bottle. I used to get them at Suncoast Video, but they went out of business. I can also find them at World Market. For some odd reason our FYE doesn't carry them or any snacks. The only flavor I don't really care for is the melon. I love the others. I'm drinking an orange one now and my fridge is packed with them. I do wish my grocery store had them, though. Have any of you tried Yogu Time or Calpico? They aren't really soda. Yogu Time is a yogurt drink and Calpico is a fruity milky drink. They are both so good.

(#87 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
02-27-2008, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Oh, I've seen those before. They are in a lot of stores that sell anime. They are on a nearby shelf with other candies.

They are all sorts of colors and flavors. They look interesting but I never had the thought to buy one. Is it supposed to be cold or can you drink it room temperature?

I have also seen like marble looking things floating around at the top of the bottle. What's up with that?
Cold. Very cold. I've had them room temperature, but they just aren't as good.

The marble looking thing floating around the top really is a marble. It's how the drink is sealed. When you open the drink there is a little plunger covering the top. You push it out and use it to push the marble into the drink. It just rolls around the top section of the drink. There are two little indentations that hold the marble back so it doesn't stop the flow of your drink. You should try them. They are very good.

(#88 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

03-04-2008, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightChilde25 View Post
I love Ramune. I get them at the Tokyo Asian Food store for 50 cents a bottle. I used to get them at Suncoast Video, but they went out of business. I can also find them at World Market. For some odd reason our FYE doesn't carry them or any snacks. The only flavor I don't really care for is the melon. I love the others. I'm drinking an orange one now and my fridge is packed with them. I do wish my grocery store had them, though. Have any of you tried Yogu Time or Calpico? They aren't really soda. Yogu Time is a yogurt drink and Calpico is a fruity milky drink. They are both so good.
50 cents a bottle! where is this, "tokyo asian food store"!!! I have seen Calpico at the asian market that i go to, i just have never tryed one, if i ever get one, what flavor would you recomend?

look... a panda >
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Heather (Offline)
IamAmongNoOne.

03-04-2008, 02:21 AM

what does ramune soda taste like?

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness will never understand it.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

03-04-2008, 02:23 AM

It's kinda hard to describe.... it's bubbly ( i guess that's the carbonation) and sweet, and the flavor is different depending on what flavor you get, I don't know how anyone couldnot like it, it's basicaly just flavored, carbonated, sugar.... yum

look... a panda >