JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Food (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-food/)
-   -   What is your country's famous foods? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-food/6260-what-your-countrys-famous-foods.html)

DarkraiShadowforce 07-19-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somollis (Post 183059)
meatbolls are the best.

yeah,they are good to much (hey,you make me drool:D )

what are famous in the Philippines is adobo(has chopped chicken.don't think chopped alive what?!)
w/ a mmmm...dipped in soy sauce and...no I can't explain it literally.Its good believe me.

But chicken and bacon still pawns.:D mmm..

Tordek42 07-19-2007 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haggis (Post 183033)
What joys we have in the UK:

Black pudding is a blend of onions, pork fat, oatmeal, flavourings and blood (usually from a pig).

Haggis is normally made with sheep's heart, liver and lungs, minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately an hour.

Loverly!

Don't forget good old fish 'n' chips :D:D

HIalchemist 07-19-2007 05:39 PM

Mine Country is da US famous for Lazy-good-4-nothing bums---so the food is Fast Food

zerojustice315 07-19-2007 06:41 PM

Our famous food (U.S.) is food we've stolen from elsewhere.

Daydreamer 07-19-2007 06:47 PM

All

In Mexico there are a lot of delisious food so I dont think I have a favorite but I would say mole and enchiladas. (try to find out what that is.):ywave:

HIalchemist 07-19-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daydreamer (Post 183466)
In Mexico there are a lot of delisious food so I dont think I have a favorite but I would say mole and enchiladas. (try to find out what that is.):ywave:

YUM!I luv mexican food....

toshihiro 07-19-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirine (Post 183010)
I wonder the sushi. I haven't eaten it.
There are some restaurant in Turkey which cook sushi but I want to eat it in Japan :)
How it prepare ? Could you tell me please?

didn't eat in Turkey
Maybe You did good choice!

Though it is person each whether Japanese original taste is delicious
because The taste of the sushi is changed.by countrys,The taste that a local person likes
I think that  Japanese original sushi is delicious 

Can you understand in this English sentence?
I have been studying English 

FreYa 07-19-2007 08:31 PM

I'm from Spain and my city is Barcelona ^^ I think the most popular food in my country is "paella" (rice garnished with vegetables and meat or seafood. The three main ingredients are rice, saffron, and olive oil). This food is usually eaten on Sundays (I don't know why :S), and I LIKE A LOT!!! ^O^
Whohohoo ^^

Kisses

zenit 07-19-2007 08:42 PM

I'm from Portugal and my city is Porto... popular food Cozido a portuguesa boiled potatoes with all kinds of meat and vegetables... francesinha (bread meat chese and special sauce) and all kinds of salted cod fish recipes ... great traditional food, the best ... if you speak only english u cant really pronounce them but they taste good all the same.

lpdirufangirl09 07-19-2007 08:53 PM

burgers and fries.

mmmm...tasty
NOT