(#12 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
02-17-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
Yes, It's very effective! But can you translate English words to Japanese Romanji?
Yes it does. You have to go into settings, Romanization, and tell it to show phonetic in Romaji. Default is Kana. It seems to also do Romanization for Czech language ^_^ . Lol

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

02-17-2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firu View Post
yeh it would be nice if you could run it on mac
true.. i want it for mac too
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Magus (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Magus Send a message via MSN to Magus
02-21-2008, 04:35 AM

Well, I did have this downloaded at one point in time... but when I went to download the examples of vocab and sentences, I got these weird files that were .pkg, I think... and the program is after something like .CSV files (which i ahve no idea what they are). Someone able to point me out which direction I need to go?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
02-21-2008, 06:46 AM

Um... I haven't played around with it long enough to know what file types it uses, but I seem to remember seeing the CSV on the text files--you can save the editor documents as either .txt or one other, and I'm pretty sure that was .csv. All I can tell you to do is play around with, I'm afraid... Or go their message board. If you go to the website, they do have a forum for getting help/giving feedback, etc.

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.