JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
02-26-2008, 10:47 PM

i only did it for about a month or two, i wanted the old school...when you cut up a system, you lose some parts, that was supposed to go together...(like piqua and baji)

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TonyK (Offline)
New to JF

02-27-2008, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokunin View Post
i only did it for about a month or two, i wanted the old school...when you cut up a system, you lose some parts, that was supposed to go together...(like piqua and baji)
Oki i understand. It's sad that they do that.
I have trained the "traditional way" with nine schools (or 16 to more correct).
Do you train any other budoart?
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TonyK (Offline)
New to JF

02-27-2008, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I do Muay Thai full time in Thailand.

I am heading to China next to learn Fohan Quan and Tai Chi Quan and possibly some Shaolin Quan and Sanda.

I was a machine gunner in the Infantry before this, full time.

My original and still one of my main focus since I was 14 is Ninjutsu, however.

My training is supplement to these skills, Ninjutsu. The Army, the tournaments, the Kung Fu, it is all completeing a general skill for Ninjutsu and discipline of Bushido.

However, I dislike the Budo you talk about. Stephen Hayes, Masaaki Hatsumi. They arn't Ninja, in any sense. Hatsumi has trashed his style. His idea of 'morphing' has seen the end of his clan, in essence. He originally claimed that Ninjutsu was the art of survival, and in order to survive in the modern world he had to take the clan public and abandon real combat. Stephen is no better, he only teaches self defence, not styles of war. Hatsumis claim was not one of a Ninja, nor a Warrior. The idiot was simply too stupid to handle Ninjutsu, and was not brave enough and incompetant to consider ways of adaption to a changing world that did NOT involve the abandoning of the heart of the Warrior.

Stupid old men. I promise you, you can not learn Ninjutsu under their banner. I practice something that is far more real.
Oki..maybe you right about that you said about Hatsumi.
which sensei did you have when you practised ninjutsu?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

02-28-2008, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
Oki i understand. It's sad that they do that.
I have trained the "traditional way" with nine schools (or 16 to more correct).
Do you train any other budoart?
not really, beacuse the 16 were separate and then fused together as more systems died out, or found successors that already had successed other schools, and those schools just because part of a persons ability. But stephen hayes cut out whats "not useful", when i think "human is a human, an arm bar works, but its pretty old technique, so..." Plus ther are many times where a person would get into an "awkward looking stance" like i think its calle dkome or komu, don't remember, and the attacker attacks and ended up dead, but the martial artist DID not seem threatening, and hterefore was off the hook becasue of bystanders...read it on a post on martialtalk.com bout people who used stances that didn't like liek fighting stances, or aggressive stances and the guy ran into a neckbreak,choke,piss your pants technique and ended up laid out...( i know i sound like a destructive ass-but that's what happened so...)

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...
(#25 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

02-28-2008, 01:25 AM

Quote:
I do Muay Thai full time in Thailand.

I am heading to China next to learn Fohan Quan and Tai Chi Quan and possibly some Shaolin Quan and Sanda.

I was a machine gunner in the Infantry before this, full time.

My original and still one of my main focus since I was 14 is Ninjutsu, however.

My training is supplement to these skills, Ninjutsu. The Army, the tournaments, the Kung Fu, it is all completeing a general skill for Ninjutsu and discipline of Bushido.

However, I dislike the Budo you talk about. Stephen Hayes, Masaaki Hatsumi. They arn't Ninja, in any sense. Hatsumi has trashed his style. His idea of 'morphing' has seen the end of his clan, in essence. He originally claimed that Ninjutsu was the art of survival, and in order to survive in the modern world he had to take the clan public and abandon real combat. Stephen is no better, he only teaches self defence, not styles of war. Hatsumis claim was not one of a Ninja, nor a Warrior. The idiot was simply too stupid to handle Ninjutsu, and was not brave enough and incompetant to consider ways of adaption to a changing world that did NOT involve the abandoning of the heart of the Warrior.

Stupid old men. I promise you, you can not learn Ninjutsu under their banner. I practice something that is far more real.
you must not know the rule for the honbu dodjo. ANYONE can try and strike a 5th dan or higher, but any pain you feel after your try is on you...lol. How many dojos do you think have that rule? What do you think the 5th dan test is? a person has to dodge a boken, have you got knocked in the head with a boken before, THAT SHIT HURTS!!! (me and my friends...) You say one thing, but I want you to have some take a camera hold and I want you to swing on anyone 5th dan in the honbu dojo...Anyone, IF the camera, which repeatedly can't even pic up on the moves of nunjutsu as they move, sees you HIT the guy squarely then alright, you prove your poiint, if the camera, shows your swing, blur, your end up on your face with an arm broken, I laugh...okay. I'm serious, you can travel, right. You're going to china, you have that much cash, go to japan for 2 days, go to the honbu, where hatsumi is, and swing on a 5th dan or more...bring a camera and put it on youtube...i WANT TO SEE IT!! PLUS shaolin QUAN doesn't exist. The shaolin temple is made up of different arts (like bujinkan taijutsu is) that take after animal forms. And why go to china for taichi quan? Also, why not go to china for Qi Gong, it would be much more worth your time...1 finger energy release and all that (proven fact of qigong is that you hand radiates particals onto a persons body, proven fact) An a credited qi gong practinioner is hard to find in the states is all i know...so...

-God

good night...
(#26 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

02-28-2008, 01:26 AM

another thing, why aren't you in krav maga...Isreal uses it and teaches it to their military and APPARENTLY IT FREAKIN WORKS?!?!?!

-God

good night...
(#27 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

02-28-2008, 04:06 AM

what i'm asking is words are one thing, a fight with RULES is another, and real fighting is another, muay thai was used as a way fighting a war, then turned sport...nothing more i can say about that...and shaolin...shaolin never exported ANY of their martial arts...so i don't get what your talking about...

-God

good night...
(#28 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

02-28-2008, 04:07 AM

Quote:
That syle is pretty cowardly and focuses a lot on things such as pulling hair, attacking the eyes, throat and groin.

I mean, it works, but it just aint my style. I hope you understand.
yeah but you talk about war, war is war...coward doesn't exist, kill or be killed...lol

-God

good night...
(#29 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

02-28-2008, 05:17 AM

desperation has kept my grandpa alive in WW2 or was it the one in the 50's...either way desperation and losing your head are different...lol...the will to live...death isn't so bad...true, but i have to say i don't agree that desperation is weakness. If that was true, why capitalize on any of the warring countries weak points? Why do espionage missions or anything liek that even happen? why not pull a european miliatary during the revolutionary war (where america won its freedom from britain, one factor was that american's didn't sit there like idiots to get shot, they hid behind rocks and trees) and stand in straight lines? What I'm saying is the people in the upper levels are using you to get what they want, all you got to do is stay alive (granted, easier said than done.) They use dirty tricks and they put you on the platter for WHATEVER they might want, so why don't you say, fuck "honor" and "pride", because that only goes so far....

-God

good night...
(#30 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

03-01-2008, 06:50 PM

okay, uuuum unless your japanese, please stop speaking with bushido in mind, in front of death the propaganda of japan convinced young people 15 and up to jump into planes and kill themselves, who knows what kind of talent they killed off...lol I want to know, why self sacrifice is good. If its one life for another, that comes to zero...if its a new life for an old life, that is different, the old life knew things and wanted to teach the new one some things...but to sacrifice new life for old life, DOESN'T make sense...

-God

good night...