LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
04-12-2007, 07:31 PM

got bankai zagetsu

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...

Last edited by kokunin : 04-24-2007 at 03:29 AM.
(#112 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-12-2007, 07:32 PM

@Koku-san - HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! What a photo! That blade looks ultra delicious (not that I'm a sword swallower or anything ). Such an even length distribution between the hilt and the blade. I'm totally in love with it...

A bush Axe?! I didn't know you did executions ... j/k!

Actually post 'em up if you have any pics. Personally owned blades always take a special spot on this thread

Edited: What is that? Do you mean bankai Zangetsu from bleach? Thats a sweet sword, long and straight and in my personal favourite colour BLACK! Post a pic up if you find one and add some text about why you like the blade or something! That would be so nice. Personally, I like Senbonzakura the best. I'll try and get a pic to post , though I'd probably hold off that post until I've finished a special post for DR I'm still trying to find info on... >.<"

Edited2: Ah! The photo finally turned up and it says it all

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?

Last edited by AoshiShinomori : 04-12-2007 at 08:07 PM.
(#113 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

04-12-2007, 07:36 PM

this almost made me cry it was sooo beautiful..
thing about the bush ax is that it s afarmer's equipment, yet, when i saw it i thought it was like a BIG handle and small BLADE...so its realy for clearing roads...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...

Last edited by kokunin : 04-24-2007 at 03:29 AM.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

04-12-2007, 07:38 PM

I wish i was in this group so I could make some of these, man...I WANT TO MAKE SWORDS, GUNS, EVERYTHING...including planes, so i can paintball in the sky... DO YOU LAUGH!!! jk

-God

good night...
(#115 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

04-12-2007, 07:39 PM

i like the zangetsu, bankai, from bleach because its nice and sleek and, i can't believe I'm using this word for a freakin' sword, SEXY!!!

-God

good night...
(#116 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-12-2007, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshiShinomori View Post
@Koku-san - HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! What a photo! That blade looks ultra delicious (not that I'm a sword swallower or anything ). Such an even length distribution between the hilt and the blade. I'm totally in love with it...

A bush Axe?! I didn't know you did executions ... j/k!

Actually post 'em up if you have any pics. Personally owned blades always take a special spot on this thread

Edited: What is that? Do you mean bankai Zangetsu from bleach? Thats a sweet sword, long and straight and in my personal favourite colour BLACK! Post a pic up if you find one and add some text about why you like the blade or something! That would be so nice. Personally, I like Senbonzakura the best. I'll try and get a pic to post , though I'd probably hold off that post until I've finished a special post for DR I'm still trying to find info on... >.<"
hmm? oooo, i just thought of something. but i can't find the actual item...i've seen it once and only once, then a bunch of knockoffs showed up online. the hilt design is wrong, or the blade is too long and thin, and stuff like that...let me clarify. someone made an exact replica of Zack's Buster )the one Cloud uses in the game). after that, people started making different versions of it, and claiming it was the one from the game. but you can tell just by looking at it that it's not

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#117 (permalink))
Old
obscureLOVE (Offline)
fiuuu <3

04-12-2007, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokunin View Post
this almost made me cry it was sooo beautiful..
thing about the bush ax is that it s afarmer's equipment, yet, when i saw it i thought it was like a BIG handle and small BLADE...so its realy for clearing roads...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'm drooling over a knife but it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice damn
(#118 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-18-2007, 05:06 PM

*dances a jig* i have good news. i get my collection back, minus the galaxy samurai, which i'll have to replace. but since that only costs 20 dollars...

all i have to do is wait for notice in the mail. they told me to wait till i got something in the mail about it from the courts, because by that time, the police will have the same notice.

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#119 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-18-2007, 08:17 PM

Wow! Hooray! Now you can really spear that retard not to mention put up pics of them on this thread! This is great news! Way to go pal!

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
(#120 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-18-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshiShinomori View Post
Wow! Hooray! Now you can really spear that retard not to mention put up pics of them on this thread! This is great news! Way to go pal!
um....as tempting as that first part is....

anyways, before i can put pics of them up, I'd have to get a digital camera. however, i did put up the product pics of everything except the recurve bow. i may get the galaxy ninja, instead of the galaxy samurai. the only reason i got IT was because the sheath was black, instead of red and black or yellow and black. that's the only piece i have to replace. i'll need to add to my collection, of course. i have a few pieces in mind, though some i'll have to wait until i have a larger amount of cash on hand.