JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#601 (permalink))
Old
mishasu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to mishasu
07-25-2007, 09:58 PM

ive tryed that but it wont work ¬_¬ n ur friend code wont work either, says there was an error or sumthing

coz I'm an Angel-su!

the family
children: forgotenmemory
pets: goldfish - deadthinker
(#602 (permalink))
Old
HIalchemist (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-25-2007, 11:01 PM

hm..well do you have anyother wifi games? if so,just make a connection on them,and then save the connection then try.

(#603 (permalink))
Old
mishasu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-27-2007, 10:03 AM

that wont work either lol. n i dnt know anyone else, who lives near me with a DS. so im pretty stuck lol. i will try again though. see what i can do. are you sure that ur friend code is the one you gave me? coz i typed it in loads of times and its still coming up error my DS is a noob! lol

coz I'm an Angel-su!

the family
(#604 (permalink))
Old
HIalchemist (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-30-2007, 12:10 AM

I'll try again

(#605 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
07-31-2007, 10:08 PM

not a big fan of tactics... I stick to the ones with numbers.... XD
anyone know anything new about FFVII: Advent Children Complete..
When I buy it, I'm gonna feel like a jackass owning 3 retail copies of FFVII:AC
and seven copies of the movie all together!!!

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#606 (permalink))
Old
mishasu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-01-2007, 10:17 AM

i still havnt figured it out hehe. neither can my bf, n hes like a computer geek haha. i rekon my DS is possesd

coz I'm an Angel-su!

the family
(#607 (permalink))
Old
Craphex (Offline)
New to JF

08-03-2007, 10:00 AM

Hehe yeah 7 was the best for me :P Great storyline, materia system, characters and the soundtrack!
9 was the most fun though i think, Chocobo hot n cold is so fun! I've been spending hours on that mini game alone :P
8 had a nice storyline too but everything is changed compared to the rest, how you used magic like items sucked, and the limit breaks! You have to wait till your really low on health to use them! Poop!
Anyway, Rock On FF7! \m/
(#608 (permalink))
Old
CrimsonChobit (Offline)
My Merro Sweet Merro RIP

^_^ - 08-10-2007, 03:28 PM

My favorite Final Fantasy is Final fantasy 10-2.I love Yuna ..Rikku..and Paine ,they make a awesome trio.Yuna is Badass with her guns ,although all the dress spheres are equal in kicking butt ! My fave dress sphere is Black Mage ,I love the black mage sphere because its awesome looking and not to mention Ive always loved black mages in FF. Black magic just seems so beautiful with its mystery and power .Also I love Yuna and Rikku's new looks and we get a extra ass kicker named Paine that is awesome .Another main reason I like 10-2 is for Lenne and Shyuin's story it's so sad but they find there peace. The endings are awesome as well and there is a ending for everyone in this game if you didnt want Yuna to find Tidus don't push X if you did want her to find him push x and for us over achievers who got 100 percent you get a hidden ending where it shows more of Yuna and Tidus together and Tidus questions what if he go's away again ,or you could let Shyuin destroy spira ,It's all up to you !

And so I shall forget him not,even though this world was cruel enough to let him go even if he will never know how much I truly cared,these tears of blood are always there....

My love my sweet sweet Mihael Keehl Known to the world as Merro"Mello" known to me as
true love and torture.

And even though he has passed he remains
coiled deep within me like a vine of thorns around my swollen heart.

I'm Part of the
*Hello Kitty Clan*

Last edited by CrimsonChobit : 08-10-2007 at 03:30 PM.
(#609 (permalink))
Old
ff12guy (Offline)
shibby

Send a message via AIM to ff12guy
08-10-2007, 03:28 PM

I liked 7 but i didnt get to beat it 12 is good but 10 i liked more 12 i think the sommening should have took more damange but 10 is the best for me

I'm back
(#610 (permalink))
Old
ff12guy (Offline)
shibby

Send a message via AIM to ff12guy
08-10-2007, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonChobit View Post
My favorite Final Fantasy is Final fantasy 10-2.I love Yuna ..Rikku..and Paine ,they make a awesome trio.Yuna is Badass with her guns ,although all the dress spheres are equal in kicking butt ! My fave dress sphere is Black Mage ,I love the black mage sphere because its awesome looking and not to mention Ive always love black mages in FF black magic just seems so beautiful with its mystery and power .Also I love Yuna and Rikku's new looks and we get a extra ass kicker named Paine that is awesome .Another main reason I like 10-2 is for Lenne and Shyuin's story it's so sad but they find there peace. The endings are awesome as well and there is a ending for everyone in this game if you didnt want Yuna to find Tidus don't push X if you did want her to find him push x and for us over achievers who got 100 percent you get a hidden ending where it shows more of Yuna and Tidus together and Tidus questions what if he go's away again ,or you could let Shyuin destroy spira ,It's all up to you !
so u like x-2 i was going to get it last week but i wont shure bout it cuse it was just Yuna , rikku from 10 so i wont shure is it worth it i wont beet it in 2 day will i

I'm back