LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-09-2008, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbott View Post
He who makes things of games : American McGee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I still wait for American McGee's Red hood for later years.
Oh yeah i remember now. I always want it to get that game but i didn't have a computer back then. hopefully they do make a new one.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#82 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-09-2008, 07:02 AM

Quote:
He who makes things of games : American McGee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I still wait for American McGee's Red hood for later years.
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!! I saw this in the stores for the longest time and when I finally went to buy it at Wal-Mart... They no longer sold it. *cries* I can probably find it at GameStop, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
pc games can have really great graphics but the graphics cards are really expensive.
I know! For my eight grade graduation... I asked for a graphics card for my TS2 games from my parents. They got a decent one for $80. Now that I uninstalled TS2 from my computer, 90% of my PC is free. I couldn't even enjoy TS2 because I had nearly all the expansions from borrowing from my friends. At least I didn't waste TOO much money. Now my card seems a waste. Damn dial-up and the shitty-kong slow-ness at everything.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#83 (permalink))
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

08-09-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!! I saw this in the stores for the longest time and when I finally went to buy it at Wal-Mart... They no longer sold it. *cries* I can probably find it at GameStop, though.
Well He talking about his game of Red Hood i think it will coming in 2009 or 2010 years :/
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-09-2008, 07:20 AM

i know this is offsubject but anyone have a myspace.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#85 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-09-2008, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Well He talking about his game of Red Hood i think it will coming in 2009 or 2010 years :/
There's this new PC game coming out next year or this winter that's supposed to be a different/darker version of Little Red Riding Hood. You're supposed to choose your path in the game and do all of these things to change your fate. It's titled "The Path".

I'm gonna go look it up now on some gaming websites. I read about it in ShojoBeat a few months back.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-09-2008, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
i know this is offsubject but anyone have a myspace.
FaceBook. MySpace takes forever to load and isn't as fun...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-09-2008, 07:27 AM

The Path for PC - The Path PC Game - The Path Computer Game
Found it. Check out the link, Angela. It's pretty interesting looking and this is something I'd totally play. I wish they had more dating-sims in America and path-choosing games. They're the best. I love playing ones people make online and whatnot.

Syberia for PC - Syberia PC Game - Syberia Computer Game

This game also looks pretty kick-ass. I'm reading about it and it's pretty cool sounding!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-09-2008, 07:28 AM

Quote:
FaceBook. MySpace takes forever to load and isn't as fun...
i'll check it out later

--Jaka

(#89 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-09-2008, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Found it. Check out the link, Angela. It's pretty interesting looking and this is something I'd totally play. I wish they had more dating-sims in America and path-choosing games. They're the best. I love playing ones people make online and whatnot.

This game also looks pretty kick-ass. I'm reading about it and it's pretty cool sounding!
it looks interested

--Jaka

(#90 (permalink))
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

08-09-2008, 07:33 AM

Quote:

Please call me Angel ^^; it's my nickname heh. Well I'll see forward :3 American McGee's Grimm look different games like kinds of paths like the books it have red hood but not same for I am wait for later years. I want play it XD Please coming you silly GRIMM! XD