JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Sonic The Hedgehog 4 (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/21175-sonic-hedgehog-4-a.html)

Aota 01-06-2009 12:35 AM

How was DX in everyone's opinion?

I personally hate Big the Cat.

I did, however, think Air Riders was a fun spin-off game.

SHAD0W 01-06-2009 12:39 AM

LOL! the wii could never handle that beast!!! its 1080p even at its pre-alpha stage! it runs like a b!tch on my PC, which has far more power than a wii!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aota (Post 659161)
think Air Riders was a fun spin-off game.

Not a sonic game, if your not pressing right to win, its NOT Sonic.

krisiichi 01-06-2009 12:41 AM

uhhh, lol at my stupidity :mtongue:

krisiichi 01-06-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aota (Post 659161)
How was DX in everyone's opinion?

I personally hate Big the Cat.

youre not the only one

i thought DX was ok, i cant really remeber playing it much, i preferred Adventure 2 Battle tbh, i played that so much when i first got it, i wanted to open the 3d stage by getting all the emblems, but i couldnt get the last 3. so annoying lol

Aota 01-06-2009 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 659168)
LOL! the wii could never handle that beast!!! its 1080p even at its pre-alpha stage! it runs like a b!tch on my PC, which has far more power than a wii!

Not a sonic game, if your not pressing right to win, its NOT Sonic.

Did I just confuse Sonic with Kirby? D:

Is THAT how bad it is?

SHAD0W 01-06-2009 12:59 AM

I did, green hill zone oh yeah :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aota (Post 659186)
Did I just confuse Sonic with Kirby? D:

Is THAT how bad it is?

?? elaborate please :)

krisiichi 01-06-2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 659192)
I did, green hill zone oh yeah :p

?? elaborate please :)

i know, there was some kirby game that either ripped off air riders, or air riders ripped it off. i cant remember what it was called though

Aota 01-06-2009 01:05 AM

I thought that you said it wasn't a Sonic game because it was Kirby Air Riders, or something... >.>

SHAD0W 01-06-2009 01:08 AM

Nooo its a joke.. air raiders isnt a sonic game because its not the real sonic format, like sonic Kart or whatever pile of crap its called isnt a sonic game, theres loads of them!

in true sonic games you have to get to the end of the level, which is generally on the rightmost side of the level.. hence press right to win? nevermind...

krisiichi 01-06-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 659206)
Nooo its a joke.. air raiders isnt a sonic game because its not the real sonic format, like sonic Kart or whatever pile of crap its called isnt a sonic game, theres loads of them!

in true sonic games you have to get to the end of the level, which is generally on the rightmost side of the level.. hence press right to win? nevermind...

for example. sonic kart 1 & 2, Sonic battle, Sonic pinball party etc etc...