(#11 (permalink))
Old
BboyZetan (Offline)
Um No Thanks, Please No.

09-13-2007, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PirateKing1 View Post
u poor poor peoples lost in counter strike land.....*sheds a tear....lol
joking, i love half-life 2 and cant get enough of changing the physics but my personnal favorite fps(first person shooter) is the battlefield series mostly battlefield 2 and 2142 but all of them are fun because they are on such a large scale 64 player maps total craziness
What's your username???

I play as Sniper/Commander/SpecOp.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
09-13-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michieru View Post
i agree with Excessum UT 2004 BABY!

but i can wait till 2007 comes out. that will rock the world a new age over
- 2007? Your info is out of date, it was renamed to UT3 like half-a-year ago
- I was a fan of the Unreal series since the original game and the "Return to Na Pali" sequel of it. Unreal 2 was crap and i have never actually played UT'03, so after playing the '99th i moved on straight to '04, which i consider myself being quite good at
- Anywho, if you are interested in a 1on1, PM me, i'm sure we'll think of something X)

Back on topic- another of really great online FPS's is the AVP (Alien versus Predator) series... ok, it has a single player as well, but the wast quantity of players haven't even touched it and moved on to multiplayer straight away In case you are not familliar with it, it's based in the well-known Alien and Predator universes and you can choose from 3 fictions to play with (Aliens, Predators and Humans respectively) all of them have several types of selectable characters, differing in stats, equipment and abilities. It's really fun, yet serious and tactical shooter, that i used to play quite a lot and i know ton of people who still play it every day.