JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
moonlightprincese (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to moonlightprincese
applying for e-rope-japanese student exchange program - 01-30-2010, 08:13 AM

Hello everyone. This year i'm applying for Europe-Japan exchange program and I have to write a self introduction in japanese. So I was wondering if I write it in english can someone traslate it to japanese for me? I would be really really gratefull xDD
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-30-2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightprincese View Post
Hello everyone. This year i'm applying for Europe-Japan exchange program and I have to write a self introduction in japanese. So I was wondering if I write it in english can someone traslate it to japanese for me? I would be really really gratefull xDD
Isn't the purpose of you writing your self introduction in Japanese to see how skilled your Japanese is?

I'll tell you what everyone gets told. You give it a stab here, and I bet you will get people to take a look at it, but in general people don't do people's work for them here.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Harumaki (Offline)
JF Regular

01-30-2010, 09:27 AM

lol, serious, if you dont write it yourself, you dont deserve it

I'm single because my parents-in-law don't have kids
(#4 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

01-30-2010, 11:32 AM

That's cold guyz... It will take me like a month to traslate it and have to hand it in in a week....It kinda said that you sgould basic knolege or japanese language or just eally want to learn it...So how about i write it and then someones could check it for mistakes..xDDD how about it???
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-30-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightprincese View Post
That's cold guyz... It will take me like a month to traslate it and have to hand it in in a week....It kinda said that you sgould basic knolege or japanese language or just eally want to learn it...So how about i write it and then someones could check it for mistakes..xDDD how about it???
Then I am guessing you are not qualified for this program. If you can't write your self introduction in less than a week, then what do you think you are going to do in Japan?

And actually, I am curious if you could write it in English anyway...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

01-30-2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Then I am guessing you are not qualified for this program. If you can't write your self introduction in less than a week, then what do you think you are going to do in Japan?

And actually, I am curious if you could write it in English anyway...

hello i'm saying i won't be able translate it to japanese so fast.first english isn't my first language, second when you write if there is a mistake the computer like lines it with red line and you can just correct...And finnaly stop hell picking on me , don't wanna help that's fine...so just stop it kay...