JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#151 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
04-01-2009, 07:40 PM

ahh it seems that i must type all the letters in a word, sorry for my habit of slack typing due to the slangs on the internet, but my dear, don't make me out to be a stupid person who you assume can't spell, if you understand me now i am very happy if not, well your and idiot. internet conversations or big words dont make you intimidating it just shows you know google, and the keyboard, and to all who think what i said before was some what wrong or out of place maybe you should read the artical that mmm posted and you may just may understand thank you ( typin the full thing = all that!)

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#152 (permalink))
Old
Kresin (Offline)
New to JF

04-01-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifa View Post
ahh it seems that i must type all the letters in a word, sorry for my habit of slack typing due to the slangs on the internet, but my dear, don't make me out to be a stupid person who you assume can't spell, if you understand me now i am very happy if not, well your and idiot. internet conversations or big words dont make you intimidating it just shows you know google, and the keyboard, and to all who think what i said before was some what wrong or out of place maybe you should read the artical that mmm posted and you may just may understand thank you ( typin the full thing = all that!)
You're spelling and grammar is terrible. I made out a couple "the"'s and "what"'s.
(#153 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

04-02-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresin View Post
You're spelling and grammar is terrible. I made out a couple "the"'s and "what"'s.
It is meant to be "YOUR" and "ARE"!
(#154 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

04-02-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Run-on sentences, loose grasp of vocabulary, baseless accusations borne out of fear at seeing proper composition of English statements...

I see no improvement.

Good day, tifa. I, at least, know you can swear in Japanese. So you have that going for you, which is good.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#155 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)

04-02-2009, 06:17 PM

one thing i realised about the forum now is thats its full of people who one, are very mean lol ( sorry but my feelings arnt hurt) im just surprized that you know what i mean, you understand it, but you go out of your way to find faults, and two, this forum no longer holds any meaning, its for fans of a country that has so much information as well as an ugly side, i admit when i was 16 i found this country japan amazing a wonderful place full of manga, anime and cute boys, but seriously the forum has more oppa's and mama's in it than teens and if there teens, 13-16 or luckily 16-19 you people again i state do no intimidate me nor do u make me feel dumb anyone can type well and long, smrt and informative but it doesnt mean they are what they act on so for those who wish are try to make me look silly dumb have a nice day and

당신이 원하는 모든 것들을 수도 있지만 빨리 원하는 모든 것들을 멀리 떠나지 않을 걸릴!

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#156 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-02-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
one thing i realised about the forum now is thats its full of people who one, are very mean lol ( sorry but my feelings arnt hurt) im just surprized that you know what i mean, you understand it, but you go out of your way to find faults, and two, this forum no longer holds any meaning, its for fans of a country that has so much information as well as an ugly side, i admit when i was 16 i found this country japan amazing a wonderful place full of manga, anime and cute boys, but seriously the forum has more oppa's and mama's in it than teens and if there teens, 13-16 or luckily 16-19 you people again i state do no intimidate me nor do u make me feel dumb anyone can type well and long, smrt and informative but it doesnt mean they are what they act on so for those who wish are try to make me look silly dumb have a nice day and

당신이 원하는 모든 것들을 수도 있지만 빨리 원하는 모든 것들을 멀리 떠나지 않을 걸릴!
No offense, but ???????????????

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#157 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

04-02-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
No offense, but ???????????????
My sentiments exactly.

Good luck in the future, tifa. This "otosa"* is staying here.

*my probably horrible reference to the Japanese word for "father"

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#158 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)

04-02-2009, 06:53 PM

listen, ok listen well you man!! you annoy me, you seem to have forgotten how to think or even understand humans under 30 years old! every word i type you find an error if its in another symbol you find an issue, its korean! ok korean!! i dont try to learn only japanese even if the country is over populated or has a great deal of advance stuff its not where im intrest lies, ok? you annoy me you have no idea!!! you silly mean person and may you ( you my mere human shall return to dust so i will not waste my thoughts anymore )

(#159 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-02-2009, 06:55 PM

Enough with the senseless bickering.
(#160 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
04-02-2009, 07:57 PM

There is that possibility that Tifa isn't a native English speaker.