JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-21-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigor123 View Post
first of all ive been there and it is a beautiful place and yes one day i wish to stay there for part of my life. and yes there is a forum like that i have an account on there.
That's cool. I just pulled Nigeria out of the air, no offense. I just am amazed at how many people want to go live in Japan forever without visiting there first. I've never been to Nigeria, but I'd visit there if I had the chance.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
Old
immranderson (Offline)
New to JF

07-30-2009, 06:48 AM

Hey! I read the first couple of pages of this thread and I noticed you might have a vacant room for staying in? I'm currently 19 and I'm really busting my chops in my community colleges to raise my cumulative GPA... I've had plans of attending a college over in Japan and hopefully moving on from there :-) My family life has been extremely chaotic to say the least, and when I visited Tokyo by myself back in April, it really changed my view of things and for the first time in as long as I can remember, I felt like I was at "home." I'm an extremely motivated and bright individual -- and I have a self goal of getting myself back in Japan by January -- any advice or help (or pressing questions you might have of me, I'll gladly accept an intelligent debate over options) would be greatly appreciated :-)
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-30-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by immranderson View Post
Hey! I read the first couple of pages of this thread and I noticed you might have a vacant room for staying in? I'm currently 19 and I'm really busting my chops in my community colleges to raise my cumulative GPA... I've had plans of attending a college over in Japan and hopefully moving on from there :-) My family life has been extremely chaotic to say the least, and when I visited Tokyo by myself back in April, it really changed my view of things and for the first time in as long as I can remember, I felt like I was at "home." I'm an extremely motivated and bright individual -- and I have a self goal of getting myself back in Japan by January -- any advice or help (or pressing questions you might have of me, I'll gladly accept an intelligent debate over options) would be greatly appreciated :-)
We no longer have a spare room - we changed our living pace around a bit and the room is now the master bedroom. Sorry. No chance of anyone living with me.

I can, however, help find accommodations etc in this area.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
Old
immranderson (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2009, 03:35 AM

It would be extremely appreciated :-) do you have any sort of instant messenger where we can talk in real time?
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

07-31-2009, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by immranderson View Post
It would be extremely appreciated :-) do you have any sort of instant messenger where we can talk in real time?
It`s there in my profile info.
But pm me and tell me ahead of time what your ID is - I get about 5 requests to add every day from random people on here so I always refuse and block them all. (Sorry to all those I`ve declined, but if someone can`t be bothered to ask permission or even at the very least tell me who they are first I`m not going to talk to them. )

Old
DigitalFreya (Offline)
New to JF

08-01-2009, 05:14 AM

I got a personal question if that is okay, I am wondering how you met your husband, and when did he pop the question? Also is there anything Western that you miss that isn't available over in Japan? And have you ever used one of those Japanese toilets? (Those things scare me).
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

08-01-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreya View Post
I got a personal question if that is okay, I am wondering how you met your husband, and when did he pop the question?
I met my husband online, in what was pretty close to an accident with an ID number (definitely not looking for a relationship...) about 2 weeks before that trip to Japan.
We physically met about a week after I got here that time, mainly because we had been chatting in Japanese and he didn`t really believe I wasn`t Japanese.
There was no "popping the question". We were both serious about the relationship, talked about the idea, and mutually decided to get married. No proposal involved.

Quote:
Also is there anything Western that you miss that isn't available over in Japan?
Not necessarily "Western" - but being able to easily find shoes in my size? I have fairly large feet (25.5cm, but usually wear 26.0 shoes...) and women`s shoes in Japan only usually go up to 24.5. Otherwise, there really isn`t anything that isn`t available with a little bit of effort.

Quote:
And have you ever used one of those Japanese toilets? (Those things scare me).
A washlet? I have one in my bathroom. So... Yes. Every time I go to the toilet.

Old
kawaionigiri (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to kawaionigiri Send a message via Yahoo to kawaionigiri Send a message via Skype™ to kawaionigiri
08-03-2009, 10:00 AM

okay I got some question
I'm in grade 9 and I'll get my IGSCE cert next year. I can go to university with that without going to grade 11 and 12.
but I want to continue my school in japan
so my Q is, how much is the fee there? I don't need the best one. just the standard one.
I already got japan course here. and I hope next year I can speak fluently.

and for the apartment.
how much is it for 1 month??

(in yen please.. I don't use dollar)
thx and sorry for my bad english (_ _)"

" If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take "
-Michael Hawkins-
(The Intruders by E.E. Richardson)
Old
nick149 (Offline)
New to JF

08-08-2009, 11:25 AM

hey i wanted to ask what universities are in japan (what kind of?) and do i need to be invited (like america) to go to a university there????
Old
jackywong (Offline)
New to JF

08-12-2009, 03:34 AM

Nyororin, I have sent to a message and and email copy, please reply me, thanmks...