JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Yamha (Offline)
JF Regular

Hello - 01-09-2010, 04:46 PM

Hi everyone I'm new. Uhm, I would like to get to know someone who is also interested in Japan. I guess there isn't so many people from Norway here, but I have Facebook I like Japanese food, anime and manga, movies, books, friends, school, internet... and so on
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Curtis (Offline)
New to JF

01-09-2010, 04:58 PM

Hey, I guess that I fall under your criteria I'm not that far into the language, but I've only been at it for about a week.

So what are your favorite manga?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yamha (Offline)
JF Regular

01-09-2010, 05:18 PM

Yeey Thank you for answering. I haven't read that much manga yet, just Naruto, my brother gave me the three first books. In anime I like Black Blood Brothers, Bleach, Darker than Black, etc, so not many, but I hope to get some recommendations here What about you?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Curtis (Offline)
New to JF

01-09-2010, 05:19 PM

My favorite manga are Death note and Azumanga Daioh. Dragonball is also one of my favorites

Hmm, so what about your other interests?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
dime100 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to dime100
01-09-2010, 05:21 PM

Oh, Norway eh? My best friends has a girl in Norway. =P He seems to be quite proficient at Norwegian now too. I was going to start learning but there's not much point since I'm going to Japan for like two and a half months in about a week. Maybe when I get back though. You could help right?

His power is maximum.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Yamha (Offline)
JF Regular

01-09-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
My favorite manga are Death note and Azumanga Daioh. Dragonball is also one of my favorites

Hmm, so what about your other interests?
Oki, I haven't heard of Azumanga Daioh before.
I like to be with my friends and family, travel, internet, I have a blog, but it's in Norwegian, so What about yours?

Edit: Now I know what it is

Last edited by Yamha : 01-09-2010 at 05:51 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Yamha (Offline)
JF Regular

01-09-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime100 View Post
Oh, Norway eh? My best friends has a girl in Norway. =P He seems to be quite proficient at Norwegian now too. I was going to start learning but there's not much point since I'm going to Japan for like two and a half months in about a week. Maybe when I get back though. You could help right?
Thank you for answering Yeey, you're from Scotland I visited Edinburgh and Glasgow a couple of years ago, it's so nice there. Hihi, cool. Norwegian is very difficult to learn. You're lucky, have you been in Japan before? Hihi, I would love to help
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Curtis (Offline)
New to JF

01-09-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamha View Post
Oki, I haven't heard of Azumanga Daioh before.
I like to be with my friends and family, travel, internet, I have a blog, but it's in Norwegian, so What about yours?
I also enjoy being with my friends and family, but I usually like being alone. I wouldn't say that I'm antisocial or anything, though, I do enjoy others' company.

I haven't really traveled too much, but I would like to. I spent probably way too much time on the internet, but it's fun I did try with a blog a while ago, but I stopped pretty fast. So do you like video games?
(#9 (permalink))
Old
dime100 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to dime100
01-09-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamha View Post
I would love to help
Nice. I'm going to Japan VERY soon.

His power is maximum.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Yamha (Offline)
JF Regular

01-09-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
I also enjoy being with my friends and family, but I usually like being alone. I wouldn't say that I'm antisocial or anything, though, I do enjoy others' company.

I haven't really traveled too much, but I would like to. I spent probably way too much time on the internet, but it's fun I did try with a blog a while ago, but I stopped pretty fast. So do you like video games?
Yeah, I know what you mean, I also like to be alone, but I don't consider myself antisocial either. Hihih, me too. Not so much, but my brother had some I wanted to try, I just need a cd-player first. Which one do you like? Sorry for the poor English; my parents are speaking Norwegian in the same room.