LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
typing (Offline)
JF Regular

02-01-2008, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
im going to summer maybe. wish i'd known that info before i applied for summer instead of winter
Yea, I wasn't expecting it to be that hot, Japanese people are generally used to it so when you see images of them in summer they're not dying. I was sweating like the fat gaijin buuta I am.

And it's not like conventions back home. Komiket is just Comics.
Well Doujinshi really.
So there are no pannels, no show rooms, no cosplay contests (although there was a cosplay picture corner outside but you need to buy a pass to take pictures and there's a Cosplay Convention in September so I'd save my money and film for that one really) Only four gymnasiums filled with people and comics.
Well when you get down here I'd be happy to help out though. (if you let me have my comic at your booth ^_~) I'll even cosplay so maybe we'll get some pity sales because we wouldn't be a well known circle.

I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it. -- Edgar Allan Poe
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Katchan6 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-01-2008, 01:08 AM

i dont have a scanner or anything so maybe i could try to translate it for you...?

「えっ、知らないの? ずくだんずんぶんぐんゲーム。」
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

02-01-2008, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katchan6 View Post
i dont have a scanner or anything so maybe i could try to translate it for you...?
i would really appreciate that. i can scan them on the computer, but i could really use a translator. were also looking for someone who can draw buildings good.

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

Ryuuken Manga Crew - 02-01-2008, 01:13 AM

Kyousuke are you any good at drawing samurai and ninja type people as well as some historical fiigures i could use some help with that on mine. what type of buildiings?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Katchan6 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-01-2008, 01:14 AM

ok cool
good practise for my translation skillz lol

「えっ、知らないの? ずくだんずんぶんぐんゲーム。」
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

02-01-2008, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by typing View Post
Yea, I wasn't expecting it to be that hot, Japanese people are generally used to it so when you see images of them in summer they're not dying. I was sweating like the fat gaijin buuta I am.

And it's not like conventions back home. Komiket is just Comics.
Well Doujinshi really.
So there are no pannels, no show rooms, no cosplay contests (although there was a cosplay picture corner outside but you need to buy a pass to take pictures and there's a Cosplay Convention in September so I'd save my money and film for that one really) Only four gymnasiums filled with people and comics.
Well when you get down here I'd be happy to help out though. (if you let me have my comic at your booth ^_~) I'll even cosplay so maybe we'll get some pity sales because we wouldn't be a well known circle.
i think its pretty bad becuz alot of sweaty men walking around. might smell like a highschool boys jock locker room . I want to see cosplaying also. id buy a pass cuz ill be their only to sell, wish i could go to the cosplay convention too

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

Ryuuken Manga Crew - 02-01-2008, 01:43 AM

is there anyone good with samurai and historical figures.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
typing (Offline)
JF Regular

I heard.. - 02-06-2008, 08:34 AM

I was looking at the applications for comiket, do you already have your space reserved? do they have english forums to fill out? The form I saw to get your circle registered was all in japanese, and complicated Japanese at that.

I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it. -- Edgar Allan Poe
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

02-06-2008, 10:10 AM

no i dont have an English form. i cant find them so i relied on someone to hepl me but dont no if he's reliable,lol. im looking for someone who can help me fill it out since im not so good with kana or kanji. if its alright with you, can you help me fill out an extra form just in case? id much appreciate it

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

Ryuuken manga crew - 02-09-2008, 05:30 AM

So how is the crew coming along many joined yet and i need some ideas for artwork for my story ?