LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-25-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
i'm just a story writer and a drawer.........
Mark-san writes stories!? and you draw! You is lucky...TT-TT but anyhow, will ya share something with us? I always took you as the type to explain himself with his fists rather than his words. No offence meant by that comment, they're simply two ways of living ^_^

(#12 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-25-2008, 05:45 AM

Hmmm...I'm in one of my wierd moods. I think I shall write something ^_^

Words Lost

As I sit on the train, the lights of the station slowly pass me by, sparkling like stars against a bright white backdrop of snow. In my hand is a letter, a letter that says so much in so few words, and yet they are words I am bound not to speak. “The Blizzard is getting worse,” I think, and the ache in my heart grows ever larger. The white backdrop that has fallen over the world is the perfect setting for my thoughts, as they race back and forth between the blizzard, the letter, and the girl I…My mind trails off. I dare not even think what I have written, because I fear I could not understand my own devotion to that thought. I smile at the letter that holds the things I cannot say, and I just barely catch my exit off the train. I walk down the pathway, the blizzard burning in my ears and face, but my heart beats fiercely and my mind is determined. And as I walk, I think only of her, her smile, her tears, her joy’s and her hatreds, and oh so often these days I find I wish to be within the reaches of her hands, to comfort and adore her. And as I think, and as I walk, the storm charges on, ever bellowing it’s horrid wail, as if to tare me from this world, but my will is stronger than that. But as I climb to the next train, as I reach my hand from my pocket, the letter, my heart, my soul, my desire, slips away, off into the howling wind, and the snow cackles at my defeat, a loud wailing noise from the wind rushes to me. And I stare blankly into the white void, because I know not what else to do. I have lost the words I cannot speak.

I have lost the battle, my love. And so very soon I will lose the war.

Another one inspired by 5 Centimeters Per Second...I just can't get it out of my head >_<