JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

His thoughts on love - 02-21-2008, 05:22 AM

As I walk through the door, I put down the keys and stare blankly out the window into the sun, missing the way your hair looks as it catches the sunlight and shines a copper brown. I think of love lost, love found, broken love, love without a scratch. Love, love, love, is all that comes to mind as I listen to the messages on the machine, though not a one is from you.
I stare at my reflection, my pale face fraught with regret. I regret everything: everything but you. And yet somehow it wasn't until now that I knew I had lost you.
If only I'd been more careful. If only I'd written, if only I'd told you, if only I'd been there, with you, maybe life would be different. The echo of your voice resonates in my head; each and every day I think of you. The world knows not of what I feel, but as I look up into the sky, I feel that regret burn brighter than ever, as if the world were reminding me of my stupidity. And oh god, if life were so fair, if you too feel regret, felt regret, if you even think of me, I hope you know that I love you, even if those words, I never did speak.

Wow...It wasn't until after I read what I wrote, but I'm pretty sure I just wrote a poetic version of the third part of 5 Centimeters Per Second...XD

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Juno (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Juno Send a message via MSN to Juno
02-21-2008, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
As I walk through the door, I put down the keys and stare blankly out the window into the sun, missing the way your hair looks as it catches the sunlight and shines a copper brown. I think of love lost, love found, broken love, love without a scratch. Love, love, love, is all that comes to mind as I listen to the messages on the machine, though not a one is from you.
I stare at my reflection, my pale face fraught with regret. I regret everything: everything but you. And yet somehow it wasn't until now that I knew I had lost you.
If only I'd been more careful. If only I'd written, if only I'd told you, if only I'd been there, with you, maybe life would be different. The echo of your voice resonates in my head; each and every day I think of you. The world knows not of what I feel, but as I look up into the sky, I feel that regret burn brighter than ever, as if the world were reminding me of my stupidity. And oh god, if life were so fair, if you too feel regret, felt regret, if you even think of me, I hope you know that I love you, even if those words, I never did speak.

Wow...It wasn't until after I read what I wrote, but I'm pretty sure I just wrote a poetic version of the third part of 5 Centimeters Per Second...XD
Wow! That is great!! Yeah i have to agree with you that it does seem like a poetic version of 3rd pt. 5cps!! I love it!!

Christopher McCandless: I'm Supertramp.
[looks at apple]
And you're super apple!

MY FAMILY:
I only know i belong where you are: LolitaLover!
Little Brother:Auran!
Little Sister:Joanna!
Crazy Little Sister:LuLu!
Twin Sister:ItalianLeather!
The Crazy Maid:Kiyuga!
The Naughty Lil Sister:xtine!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-22-2008, 04:10 AM

A-ri-ga-to! I am an "unapreciated artist"; in other words, I could use some practice XD.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Juno (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Juno Send a message via MSN to Juno
02-22-2008, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
A-ri-ga-to! I am an "unapreciated artist"; in other words, I could use some practice XD.
Well i think your really good lol! I used to be able to write like that but i got more into painting and drawing and photography and stopped writing for a long time and now when i try it doesnt work out so well lol. but you've got serious talent! IM JEALOUS!!!

Christopher McCandless: I'm Supertramp.
[looks at apple]
And you're super apple!

MY FAMILY:
I only know i belong where you are: LolitaLover!
Little Brother:Auran!
Little Sister:Joanna!
Crazy Little Sister:LuLu!
Twin Sister:ItalianLeather!
The Crazy Maid:Kiyuga!
The Naughty Lil Sister:xtine!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Sundae16 (Offline)
mmmm...hi xD

02-22-2008, 07:27 AM

Aww... *sigh*
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-24-2008, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
Well i think your really good lol! I used to be able to write like that but i got more into painting and drawing and photography and stopped writing for a long time and now when i try it doesnt work out so well lol. but you've got serious talent! IM JEALOUS!!!
Thank's alot ^_^ though I'd rather be able to paint, take pictures and draw rather than just write Q_Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae16 View Post
Aww... *sigh*
The effect I was going for in all it's simplicity ^_^

(#7 (permalink))
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
02-24-2008, 10:08 PM

whats wrong with just writing i wish i can write poetry or a stories or something like that cause when i actually write something it turns out to be nothing but crap>_< haha all i can do is draw

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-24-2008, 10:11 PM

I would trade writing for drawing >.> Hmm....Actualy scratch that >_< I want both!

(#9 (permalink))
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
02-24-2008, 10:13 PM

yeah i would love to have both but i like the writing thingy thing

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

02-24-2008, 10:45 PM

i'm just a story writer and a drawer.........

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON