03-21-2008, 02:33 AM

How is ur manga goin Thumper?
(#13 (permalink))
Old
ThuMpeR (Offline)
T'aa hwo' aji t'eego :D

Send a message via MSN to ThuMpeR
03-21-2008, 03:00 AM

lol funny that you ask. For a week now, i haven't really been able to concentrate on it cuz of my sister's kids. right now, she took them for a cruise, and it's nice and quiet in the house. however, i'm too lazy to do anything 'cept surf lol.

i would say it's 65... 70% complete. most of the pages are inked. just need to screentone them and add words.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
matt19261 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-21-2008, 05:29 PM

wow ur really far! How long have u been workin on it?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
ThuMpeR (Offline)
T'aa hwo' aji t'eego :D

Send a message via MSN to ThuMpeR
03-21-2008, 06:17 PM

about a week. i really need to get back to it, cuz it's gathering dust right about now. lol.

anyway, back to the subject of the topic, did you get the plot yet?

does your buddy have any sketches relating to your project? if so, both of youse won't mind sharing with us?

best of luck to your manga.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
matt19261 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Umm i'm still waiting for my friend to contact me!! I'm not sure wats taking so long? I'm sorry for the delay!! I do and don't have sketches of my character. I have sketches but there not with me at the moment. I won't mind showing u guys, i'm just sorry that it's taking so long

Update: I won't have the plot until monday, since my friend decided not to work on it, sry Thumper. I can pm you as soon as i have it!!!

Last edited by matt19261 : 03-23-2008 at 01:53 AM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
matt19261 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-24-2008, 11:40 PM

Tis is the plot that i've come up with so far pls take time and review it for me, thnx

Aya escaping her life in effort to find her parents.

There was a king who was in need of a princess to take over for his queen. He had a son, but he was though unfit for the honer of being called king. So the king went to an orphanarium to find a daughter. His pick was Aya Tsukiko, an orphan whos parents whereabouts were unknown. Her only possession was a picture of her parents. As years past and she grew, she learned to swordfight, and that soon became her second priority. Her first priority was trying to find her parents. This made her different from the other feminins, as she would rather train then try to look better for the guys. As a sideeffect to her training, she knew all the guards, as they were the only ones that liked training. She hung out with them alot, so much that she became to like the lifestyle of a fighter then a princess. She liked the times when she wasnt forced to wear, the stupid girly outfits. Despite this, she still uses ediquiet and calls everyone sir or miss. She slowly started hating the life
she lived. Every night she snuck out to the woods, hopeing she would be able to escape her "prison" she called it. Unfortunatly she got caught every night despite her best efforts. However, one night was different, she saw a figure as she was running from the guards. She screams at the top of her lungs right as the guards catch her. The figure only ooks towards her direction, otherwise motionless, screams one last time as the guards pull her away. Hoping that the figure might come to her rescue. But alas, he remained motionless.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
XrachelleX (Offline)
i hold it not a sin

03-25-2008, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19261 View Post
Tis is the plot that i've come up with so far pls take time and review it for me, thnx

Aya escaping her life in effort to find her parents.

There was a king who was in need of a princess to take over for his queen. He had a son, but he was though unfit for the honer of being called king. So the king went to an orphanarium to find a daughter. His pick was Aya Tsukiko, an orphan whos parents whereabouts were unknown. Her only possession was a picture of her parents. As years past and she grew, she learned to swordfight, and that soon became her second priority. Her first priority was trying to find her parents. This made her different from the other feminins, as she would rather train then try to look better for the guys. As a sideeffect to her training, she knew all the guards, as they were the only ones that liked training. She hung out with them alot, so much that she became to like the lifestyle of a fighter then a princess. She liked the times when she wasnt forced to wear, the stupid girly outfits. Despite this, she still uses ediquiet and calls everyone sir or miss. She slowly started hating the life
she lived. Every night she snuck out to the woods, hopeing she would be able to escape her "prison" she called it. Unfortunatly she got caught every night despite her best efforts. However, one night was different, she saw a figure as she was running from the guards. She screams at the top of her lungs right as the guards catch her. The figure only ooks towards her direction, otherwise motionless, screams one last time as the guards pull her away. Hoping that the figure might come to her rescue. But alas, he remained motionless.
that is very good! i can picture it happening in my head as i read this bit. but i think she should try one more time when something horrible has happened to the kingdom. she trys to help but instead she escapes,becuase someone took her. but knocked her out and left her alone in a snowy village due to some guy.

THE SHINIGAMI CLAN!
pm me if ya wanna be in it

XrachelleX(miyuki)--the death master
emiluvsjmusic(emi)--the humanity taker
SHELKE17(tears of blood)--the tearing heart
auran(Hiugchi)--the cheer taker
NejimaCrazy(Matser X)-sanity destroyer
shinigami13(nemo)-memory hoader
zachart(domogoto killa)-destroyer of light
jene(angel without wings)-blue eyes dragon
court jester of (_) Boring club (_)

(#19 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)
< J Rocker :3

Send a message via ICQ to auran Send a message via AIM to auran Send a message via Yahoo to auran Send a message via Skype™ to auran
03-25-2008, 12:54 AM

i like fantasy/comedy
like negima

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#20 (permalink))
Old
matt19261 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-25-2008, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrachelleX View Post
that is very good! i can picture it happening in my head as i read this bit. but i think she should try one more time when something horrible has happened to the kingdom. she trys to help but instead she escapes,becuase someone took her. but knocked her out and left her alone in a snowy village due to some guy.
Thnx alot, If you have any other ideas feel free to post them on my website as well as here. Swords of the Princess - Home