JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#381 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

02-05-2007, 07:03 AM

***same song near the end***

Tatsu Looks sleepy, I am too but don't show it, he slowly drifts off to sleep. The blanket so warm with Tatsu in it. I Kiss his forehead, I then rest my head on His on his chest, I can hear his steddy heart beat, his body so warm, then I too drift off in to sleep holding the one I love in my arms. I have never felt this way before, it was a wonderful feeling.

**so I leave the morning up to you, I too must get some sleep ^_^ we should probably fight someone soon but it doesn't have to be right away**

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#382 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

02-05-2007, 07:13 AM

***okay good night Kuro-kun! oyasuminasai!! ***

The next morning I wake up first. Nozomi's body is wrapped tightly around mine. She is talking in her sleep. I can't make it out, sounds like food. I laugh to myself.

I manage to get up without waking her. The fire is gone, and the embers are dying as the last smoke kindles out. As I stand I look to the cave entrance. The sunlight is shining brightly inside.

Slowly I approach the opening. The snow completely stopped, but the ground is no longer invisible. Gana is perched close by with her gigantic beak in her feathers.

I walk back inside and go through my napsack. I don't have much food left. It won't be enough for the both of us. I cook up the rest of my beef jerky and split the bread in half.

Nozomi starts to move about in her slumber and ends up waking. She looks at me as she rubs the sleep from her eyes. We exchange smiles. She wears my robes and sits down next to me by the fire. I hand her half the bread and give her most of the meat. " We best head out soon to Asgard, we wasted alot of time."

Soon we are ready to go. We have all our gear and start to head out of the cave. Gana is awake and ready to soar. We take to the skies and head to Asgard.

***We can fight something now, the dragon can spot Gana and come after us.***
(#383 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
Swiftant's trauma part 1 - 02-05-2007, 11:08 AM

**Sheesh, all of u just cant get enough 'hot' moments in here can u =.= lol, jus jokin, im so envious!! Keep up the high lv romance there ppl!!! hving said that, i now present you the long-awaited continuation/sequel of what happend to Swiftant! For those who cant rmb, Swiftant was unfortunately defeated by Thrandos and the dragon army and was taken captive to the dragon's lair. The scene below skips the travelling and is currently at the lair.**

"I have nothing to say to the likes of you, Shakura.", I say to the silverdragon sitting on a throne well-endowed with jewellery and bits of pure crystals. After landing, i had immediately been thrown like a ragged puppet into Shakura's gleaming majestic private chamber which is furnished with similar engarments. She had sent her dragontroops to stand guard the ever-desolent dragonlair's entrance.

"It would appear i still have some use of you, Swiftant.. You didn't think i was done with you did you..?", the glint in Shakura's eyes potrays a slight flirtishness as she growls gently.

"It was all over the moment you betrayed me. You knew i would eventually break free from the noose you had over me. Not to mention that you even sent Thrandos to annihilate me. Just exactly what is going on in that scheming head of yours, i will never know.", i reply briefly.

"I suppose it won't harm anyone by revealing my true purpose for keeping you alive, Swiftant. You see, I've noticed a weakness amongst humans.. Yes.., discovering the potential of this weakness has enabled me to take an advancing leap forward to conquering this world...", Shakura tells me, grinning from horn to horn.

"Chi", i exclaim softly, "And just what might that weakness be?", i ask in a sarcastic tone.

"The inexplicable bond all of you have for one another.. - Friendship."

My eyes widen as I gasp, inhaling a sharp intake of breath in disbelief.

"Do you even think that just the few of them can beat 100000 dragons at once?? Don't make me laugh, Swiftant, they were already having ample trouble dealing with an insect like yourself!", She roars.

Thinking: "N-no.. why didnt i foresee this before? Shakura is right.. they wont stand a chance even if their numbers doubled.. Wait..! What if they actually manage to bring the armies of the various cities with them..? No it'd still be quite impossible..."

"Apparently, your analytical skills have dramatically decreased during the period you had with your so-called pals... But let's get to the point.. YOU shall be obliged to remain here in solitude and assist me in dealing with those insignificant pests..!"

*To be continued*

**Suzette isn't playing anymore is she? Oh yeah, it should take at least four posts for me to get to the part where my character encounters urs again. So i'll take my time writing and u guys can do your own stuff. Tell me when all of you are ready to meet me. I know its boring but its just part one :P action will come in later. More details in part two.**

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-09-2007 at 03:03 PM.
(#384 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-05-2007, 07:28 PM

YEAH! I'm lovin' this! Write more guys!

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#385 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

02-05-2007, 08:22 PM

I'd also like to announce that...THE COLTS WON! Who was right? Oh, man, my whole family and most of my friends were like "no, Colts suck, the Bears are winning the Super-Bowl" but no, the Colts won...ha ha! And they think that just cause I'm a girl, I don't know shit about football...dickheads...anyway, now I just have to wait for baseball season and then I'll be all estatic again...lol...Mets are going to the World Series...and if they don't, I might just cry...maybe not...as long as the Yankees don't go, I won't cry...

(#386 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
02-09-2007, 12:01 PM

*I'm gona leave JF for awhile, so someone will hv to write for my character.. :P thx alot XD*

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#387 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

02-09-2007, 06:22 PM

***No worries CoolNard, I will help you out and use Swift. I may not post about him with such great visuals that you portray but I will do my best.

Since this thread has died, I won't be posting much in it. I think I am going to kill Tatsu sooner then I wanted. I was going to kill him in the end, but it appears the end came sooner then I thought. Don't worry I'll kill Tenchu like he wanted, but he will injury me greatly and I will die in the war against the 100,000 dragons.***
(#388 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

02-09-2007, 06:56 PM

***....*cries* I hate to end wonderful stories...***

(#389 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-11-2007, 06:23 PM

***Hey sorry guys! i've been writing in my other story!! CoolNard.. 'm osrry that i left.. can you PM me and fill me in on what's been going on? Please and thanks! Suezette will live again.. more to come**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#390 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

02-11-2007, 06:41 PM

i don't wann type write now...but i will make up something...*falls over and dies*